The Student Room Group

I dreamt about my lecturer... and it's not good!

I have been in a relationship for 7 years and I don't see dreaming as cheating but...

I had a really sexy dream about my married lecturer. I won't go into too much detail but it was so good.
I have not been able to look at him the same way since, I just want to grab him and live out my dream. He is about 20 years older than me, and not really very attractive, he's very confident and makes me laugh a lot in my lectures - which is a very sexy quality. I didn't think about him in this way until the dream. I just can't stop thinking about him, and I take everything he says and think about it in a different 'naughty' way. I find myself getting turned on in my lectures.

He is also my dissertation supervisor, so I spend a lot of alone time with him, making me want him even more.

I am an A grade student, and this is not affecting my studies, but I can't seem to concentrate.
I also love my boyfriend so much, and I love him more everyday. This has not affected my relationship in any way, but is there any advice anyone could give me on this topic? How to stop thinking about him, and the ways I want him?
Whenever you find yourself thinking about him try to remind yourself of what your boyfriend has that he hasn't. You may know your lecturer but not that much compared to your boyfriend. You can't really get over a crush; you just have to ride it out, but over time, doing stuff and being involved with different things can help you deal with.

I don't see this as too of a problem. We all have our moments and we can't control what we dream. If it isn't distracting you from your studies then you seem to be handling it okay.
Reply 2
just a bit of crush- stick to ure bf :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending