The Student Room Group

Got interview but scared

Well basically got a interview at Liverpool John Mores on 7th February but pretty scared because iv herd you have to write a short essay. Iv never been good at essays as I suffer from dyslexia. Theres also a maths test but am not to fused about that as I am good at maths. Just worried will spelling and things like that come into account? and has anyone else had a interview there? what happen?
Yes it will.
Reply 2
Have you told them you have dyslexia? They might give you extra time? :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by zoeaw
Have you told them you have dyslexia? They might give you extra time? :smile:

Yeah I have...
What course is it for? If you let them know in advance they will usually take it into consideration! Congrats on getting an interview :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by JadeVictoria
What course is it for? If you let them know in advance they will usually take it into consideration! Congrats on getting an interview :smile:

Thank you:smile: and its for pharmacy, iv herd spelling and things are taking into consideration even on another thread now. I'm dreading cause my grammer sucks with spell check can you imagine without? :-/
Yeah they take everything into consideration but at the end of the day English isn't everyones strong point and as long as your writing is legible and of okay standard i doubt they will use it against you. I've had an English test for a Uni and they said they don't expect anything amazing, just that you can write to a basic standard :smile: i'm sure you will be fine. Good luck!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending