Kos amazinggggg!
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by admh1972)
    Amsterdam any time
    I'd second that.

that place is amazing, the girls to boy ratio is like 70girls30boys

or at least it was when i was there

failing that, i went napa last year and that was pretty banging to, ibiza also.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ibiza 2012!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imMcLovin)
    i would say zante... always good weather, loads of girls,

was going to go before would of cost me and mates 170pound each 2 weeks hotels+flights+insurance

rest would of been spending money
    yu got a link for that mate?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm heading Malia for 2 weeks this summer for one big last mash up before me all go our separete ways.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    s'all about napa

few of my mates have been to maga and absolutely hated it. zante is good though, and fairly cheap, good mix of lads and girls too!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Can't believe this is a thread about going on a lads holiday and no one (that I have read) has yet mentioned IBIZA?! I've been to all of the above bar Zante, had an amazing time at all of them but Ibiza takes the prize!

Amazing bars and clubs and a good mix of people. But as has already been said, wherever you go, if you're with the lads you will have an amazing time.

Good Luck!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lightweightbaby)
    Can't believe this is a thread about going on a lads holiday and no one (that I have read) has yet mentioned IBIZA?! I've been to all of the above bar Zante, had an amazing time at all of them but Ibiza takes the prize!

Amazing bars and clubs and a good mix of people. But as has already been said, wherever you go, if you're with the lads you will have an amazing time.

Good Luck!
    exactly for the best clubs there is only 1 place..IBIZA..
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by browne2494)
    Basically I would like peoples opinions on where is the best destination for a lads holiday in July 2012. Were thinking of Malia at the moment, but other choices include zante, kavos, magaluf, santa ponsa, etc.. were looking for good clubs, cheap drinks and girls everywhere, somewhere that its easy enough to pull. where would be the best place for 2012? thanks.
    Ibiza wins hands down for clubs, and girls too the last time I went :P
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    I am going to Ibiza at the end of this month/beginning of August. I have read the comments on here but I know that Ibiza is a bit more classy than Malia and all the other places named. I was just wondering:

What is it like going with just 2 other people? There are just 3 of us in a group (all guys) so is this going to make things better or worse?

How easy is it to get laid in Ibiza? I would say I am pretty average looking tbh. I am willing to do it but I don't want to be doing it every night and I don't want to be doing someone with an STD (so I will try and use some game rather than just going for the 'easy' sl*t).

We are staying at Ibiza Rocks hostal. I was wondering how this concert works? DO the artists just come out and start playing their music at night, or do they play it throughout the day as well?

I really don't want to be splashing the cash but I still want to have a good time. How much spending money (so not including the hostal costs, flight costs etc) do you recommend I could get away with (the bare minimum but enough to have a good time)?

If I do get with a girl, how do you deal with having 2 other guys in your hostal room? I don't want them to be in there and I don't want them to just happen to 'walk in' when me and the girl are in the middle of it!

Are there any clubs you recommend that are not part of the Ibiza Rocks complex?

What do people generally wear there?

Are there a lot more guys than girls? And are the people there generally quite chavy, quite hipster, or just your standard guy who is quite friendly?

And do I still need to show ID when I am already staying in the Ibiza Rocks complex? And what about if I wanted to go to an external club (not part of the Ibiza Rocks setup) - would I need to use ID then? I am reluctant about taking my passports to clubs as I have heard about people getting pissed and waking up on the street with their pockets empty and their passport gone!

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 12, 2012
New on TSR

£50 in vouchers up for grabs!!!

Post a fun fact and quote in a member to win!

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.