The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Welcome back Syria! Where have you been?
Reply 21
Nightowl
Welcome back Syria! Where have you been?

Syria thanks the Chinese representative for welcoming the Syrian delegation back. The Syrian delegate took a well earned break from the UN.:wink: But will be trying arguing Syria's more regularly during future debates.
Reply 22
okie doke, could you post in the Poll to remove inactive reps so everyone knows your back, thanks :biggrin:
Reply 23
brimstone1
If the French representative ever bothers to turn up...

France has been on holiday and requests next time perhaps you bother looking at my sig, where it quite clearly states that I was on holiday. As one of the more regular participants in the MUN, I request kindly that you STFU.

As for Algeria, France is critical of the actions of the Algerian government, but agrees this is a domestic matter and concurs that the editors should really have known better.
Reply 24
Carl
France has been on holiday and requests next time perhaps you bother looking at my sig, where it quite clearly states that I was on holiday. As one of the more regular participants in the MUN, I request kindly that you STFU.

Regular participant? I haven't seen you post in a long time. And, despite what you may think, I actually have more of a life than to go and hunt you down. Anyway, did I not see pictures of you at the TSR meet up the other day?

Latest

Trending

Trending