The Student Room Group

Interview at Sixth Form(Bishop Vesey), HELP!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by translucent
king edward rejected me :mad2:

Which one? did you get an interview with them?
Original post by star10159
I applied to my own school, and king edward five ways so far...got an interview call from five ways today :smile:

Cool, good luck and well done :smile:
Which one? did you get an interview with them?

nope they rejected me based on my predicted grades which were D'S and E's and ended up with B's and A's :^_^:

and sixth forms don't do interviews:wink:
Reply 23
Original post by translucent
king edward rejected me :mad2:

what were your predicted grades
Reply 24

WOW!! great...good luck, btw when is your interview? if it's on the 27th then ill see you there cause mine is at 10:20 :wink:

Nope my interview's on the 30th :biggrin: , but yeah good luck to you too! :biggrin:
Hi guys, i got an interview from Handsworth grammar and KE five ways but bishop vesey have not sent me an interview or reply and i sent my application form well before the deadline!!!
Original post by kdoctor1

Original post by kdoctor1
just wondering when you sent of your application because i havent heard back from them yet, but well done im sure it will be fine :smile:

SAME!!! bvgs did not give me a reply yet!! im worried :frown:
Original post by Hero-H

Original post by Hero-H
WOW!! great...good luck, btw when is your interview? if it's on the 27th then ill see you there cause mine is at 10:20 :wink:

Nope my interview's on the 30th :biggrin: , but yeah good luck to you too! :biggrin:

hi when did you send you bvgs application form because i still have not got a reply from them and im kinda worried
Original post by strawberryshake

hi when did you send you bvgs application form because i still have not got a reply from them and im kinda worried

Sorry to interupt your convo, but I got a letter saying they received my application and a rejection letter :frown: maybe you should contact them. Hope that helps :smile:
Original post by AKKaur

Sorry to interupt your convo, but I got a letter saying they received my application and a rejection letter :frown: maybe you should contact them. Hope that helps :smile:

I phoned them and they said they have alot of application forms and they have not finished looking at them,well that was like a week ago but i got a reply from fiveways and hansworth grammar and i got interviews for both.

I phoned them and they said they have alot of application forms and they have not finished looking at them,well that was like a week ago but i got a reply from fiveways and hansworth grammar and i got interviews for both.

I emailed the secretary Julie Evets whenever I had a question and she always replied with good answers, so email her and she should get back to you really quickly-pressumbly Monday. I wouldn't worry too much, because they do get hundreds of applications so I would believe what they are saying. Although I sent my application day before the deadline :redface: And they sent me a letter just after Christmas saying they got my application.
Original post by AKKaur

I emailed the secretary Julie Evets whenever I had a question and she always replied with good answers, so email her and she should get back to you really quickly-pressumbly Monday. I wouldn't worry too much, because they do get hundreds of applications so I would believe what they are saying. Although I sent my application day before the deadline :redface: And they sent me a letter just after Christmas saying they got my application.
OKay, my friend told me to email julie evets, so i emailed her today afternoon but i didnt even get a letter saying that they have got my application form so im thinking it probably got undiveliered or lost int he post or something

OKay, my friend told me to email julie evets, so i emailed her today afternoon but i didnt even get a letter saying that they have got my application form so im thinking it probably got undiveliered or lost int he post or something

Im sure she will reply after the weekend! What did you put on the email? It's a possibility, I don't want to worry you, but everyone else who I've spoke to who applied to bishop vesey got a letter. If this is the case, if you explain the situation they still may offer you an interview , it's to do with mock results aswell, think positive :h:
Original post by AKKaur

Im sure she will reply after the weekend! What did you put on the email? It's a possibility, I don't want to worry you, but everyone else who I've spoke to who applied to bishop vesey got a letter. If this is the case, if you explain the situation they still may offer you an interview , it's to do with mock results aswell, think positive :h:

its okay im not really worried about bvgs because i really want to get in to the king edwards or sutton coldfield grammar school. But anyways i'll see about the reply on monday anyways thanks alot for your help :biggrin:

its okay im not really worried about bvgs because i really want to get in to the king edwards or sutton coldfield grammar school. But anyways i'll see about the reply on monday anyways thanks alot for your help :biggrin:

Ohh alright. I was so gutted :sigh: I'm on the waiting list with probs hundreds of people :tongue: Cool, they're really good :smile: You're welcome! And good luck with getting in to your sixth forms :biggrin:
Original post by AKKaur

Ohh alright. I was so gutted :sigh: I'm on the waiting list with probs hundreds of people :tongue: Cool, they're really good :smile: You're welcome! And good luck with getting in to your sixth forms :biggrin:

have you applied to any other grammar schools?

have you applied to any other grammar schools?

Yeah rugby high school and queen marys, a few others which I can't think of at the top of my head! I'm applying to about 10 sixth forms all together :colondollar: Wbu?
Original post by AKKaur

Yeah rugby high school and queen marys, a few others which I can't think of at the top of my head! I'm applying to about 10 sixth forms all together :colondollar: Wbu?

OMG, im applying to queen marys' and im also applying to, sutton grammar, camp hill girls, KE handsworth and i have already applied for handsworth grammar and KE and got interviews and im soo nervous...oh and ive applied kings norton and got a place

OMG, im applying to queen marys' and im also applying to, sutton grammar, camp hill girls, KE handsworth and i have already applied for handsworth grammar and KE and got interviews and im soo nervous...oh and ive applied kings norton and got a place

Cool :biggrin: A range of grammars there! My sister goes camp hill and loves it, I'm so jealous :emo: Good luck with your interviews :smile:
Reply 39
Original post by thisisjokes
I also have an interview at Vesey's coming up.

When do you have yours?

Any idea about what kinds of questions they can ask you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending