The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by soyasauce
:rofl: omg sooo rightttt ... this is why boys arent good enough for us :wink: LOL

i know seriously they can't even answer a simple enough question!!! i know they never will be :wink:
Reply 481
Original post by sarah1991

Original post by sarah1991
i know seriously they can't even answer a simple enough question!!! i know they never will be :wink:

yeh haha LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL easy there sisterr some gora will come change our minds :h:

how are you ?
Reply 482
Original post by AlligatorSky
Hahah, my schools mostly white people too, but I dont care (:
Some of them even complimented it :P

You must live in a nice area then? Tbh the area I live in is quite pleasant too just predominantely white people and i'm one of the few Asians. So they look at me like i'm some sort of Alien, the green shirt doesn't help :tongue:
Original post by (L)*
Okay, today has seemed as if it has lasted an eternity. It HASN'T, as that is impossible, but due to its slow pace all day, it has appeared as if it has lasted significantly longer than a day. Happy?

lol, what's there to ask. I can already tell what kinda guy you are. Unless my poor judgement lets me down again :smile:

:rofl: At the beginning of the series they were referring to him as Very Very Special. Look what happened now, poor chap :tongue:

It will be Rohit. Dunno who this pujara guy is, but he's not in Aus. Don't think badri is either. Should be kohli at 5, Rohit at six. Oh and Saha in for Dhoni.

Yes, but you aren't.

Poor judgement... like the Indian batsmen. hehe

'They' are moronic then haha. Tbf, I thought Dravid's time was up two years ago and he recovered magnificently so I was well wrong there. But Laxman really does seem past it. Pujara scored 87* on debut in a big chase I think, it was a great innings.

Original post by (L)*
No. Not like that anyway. Most people, eg. White guys, have no idea what Preeti means. At times they do call me 'pretty', which gets annoying.

And the Asian guys call me Pretto instead :h:

Yup, gone from laptop to iPad :yes: :tongue:

oh okay. Lol illegal :h:

What does preeti mean?

haha wayyyyyyyyy

We're getting one soon. I think they're useless, but they're useful as well. Just handy to have around, rip-off, but dad's getting one through work so idc.

yeah, kiddo.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Barbarian
You must live in a nice area then? Tbh the area I live in is quite pleasant too just predominantely white people and i'm one of the few Asians. So they look at me like i'm some sort of Alien, the green shirt doesn't help :tongue:

Yeah its a nice area, I guess. Hahah, If we were in Pakistan, peoples faces would be painted green too. (:
Reply 485
I hope Pakistan dont get anyones burri nazar! People are soo jealouss!
Reply 486
Yeah its a nice area, I guess. Hahah, If we were in Pakistan, peoples faces would be painted green too. (:

Aaah it's crazy in Pakistan when we win :biggrin: I was fortunate enough to be in the streets of Islamabad when the T20 world cup was won. Best. Day. Ever! :biggrin: I've neer been fed so much mithai in my life!
Aaah it's crazy in Pakistan when we win :biggrin: I was fortunate enough to be in the streets of Islamabad when the T20 world cup was won. Best. Day. Ever! :biggrin: I've neer been fed so much mithai in my life!

I wasnt there then, but I was in Islamabad during the world cup last year.
We lost, but it was soo much fun. Stuff I would remember all my life <3
Reply 488

omg I remember when we won t20!! I was in year 11 in between gcse exams, that year was a great year with respect to everything tbh lol 2009 woohoo
T20 this year starts in sept...so quite late, T20 is my fave cup haha
Karachi timessss are coming back to meeeeee
Reply 490
Original post by 079
I hope Pakistan dont get anyones burri nazar! People are soo jealouss!

Lol, yeah we should uttar there nazar :tongue:
Mashallah they played brilliantly! :biggrin:

:lol: it was equally as crazy in Birmingham and all the Asian areas in England :biggrin:
Good times!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 491
I wasnt there then, but I was in Islamabad during the world cup last year.
We lost, but it was soo much fun. Stuff I would remember all my life &lt;3

Yeah man, the atmosphere in Pakistan isn't comparable to England :biggrin:
Original post by 079
omg I remember when we won t20!! I was in year 11 in between gcse exams, that year was a great year with respect to everything tbh lol 2009 woohoo
T20 this year starts in sept...so quite late, T20 is my fave cup haha

Haha, typical T20 fan! Yeah in Srilanka this time. Can't wait! :biggrin:
Original post by S_mush
Lol, yeah we should uttar there nazar :tongue:
Mashallah they played brilliantly! :biggrin:

:lol: it was equally as crazy in Birmingham and all the Asian areas in England :biggrin:
Good times!

Ooh I'm from near Birmingham. Yeahh man I heard the stories haha. Wouldn't change being in Pakistan at that time though. Good memories :biggrin:
Sick sig btw! :wink:
Yeah man, the atmosphere in Pakistan isn't comparable to England :biggrin:

I know right.
It sucks the T20 are in September. That means I'll be.. here. :mad:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 493

Ooh I'm from near Birmingham. Yeahh man I heard the stories haha. Wouldn't change being in Pakistan at that time though. Good memories :biggrin:
Sick sig btw! :wink:

Oh you're from the West Midlands aren't you? :five:
Lol I guess you heard the stories of the roads being blocked and 'Dil dil Pakistan' being blasted out of every car. Good fun! :biggrin:
Why, thankyou :biggrin:
Reply 494

Yeah man, ! :wink:

are you a barbarian ?
Reply 495
I know right.

hahaha youre so sweet, England is not that bad!!! Embrace it and it will embrace you tooo :smile:
Reply 496
I know right.

Aha cheer up! Why is that a bad thing? At least you're not in fear of the electricity going :tongue:

Original post by S_mush
Lol I guess you heard the stories of the roads being blocked and 'Dil dil Pakistan' being blasted out of every car. Good fun! :biggrin:

Yeahhh I am *Hi 5* :biggrin: Where abouts are you from if you don't mind me asking? Aha I heard that and alot more :wink: Oh you're welcome
Original post by S_mush

Aaah that song <3
During the world cup, we were at this place, and a lot of people where there too.
And im not sure who was it, but some Pakistani batsman got out.
And it all went silent, no one spoke a word. So some random guy got up and was like 'Aisi zameen, aur aasman..'
Then everyone joined in, it was amazing :')
Original post by Blackshadow
pwahahaha how's it going?

LOOL
fine just revision gettin to ma head. A2 KILLS! :frown:
wbuu?
Original post by 079
hahaha youre so sweet, England is not that bad!!! Embrace it and it will embrace you tooo :smile:

haha, Im just so homesick, I cant think about spending more time here.

Aha cheer up! Why is that a bad thing? At least you're not in fear of the electricity going :tongue:

UPS + Generator = Electricity all the time (:

Latest