Lmao imawesome4life aka hasan4life

Crapppp... are you being serious?? :eek:
Original post by imawesome4life
i heard u and chiller are like an item :wink:

im good thanks, u? haha i knw bare jokes, :colondollar:

omdz i know right :colondollar:
Original post by Farwa
she will dont worry
well you know there was no future for you guys so that was completely pointless cuz both of you would only get hurt more if you two had stayed together
ehhh gap year isnt fun when you have a visa that restricts the travel possibilities :frown:
so i stayed at home and got a job(i know boring :/)

lmaoooooo tooo many songs although i do admit i LOVE E.T. for very specific reasons :smile:

I know it was online and we met on a forum. Then we chatted on msn and it went to phone etc. We live in 2 different continents with 2 time zones but somehow our differences made us attractive to each other. Imagine a bollywood romance between a british pakistani girl and an Australian Indian boy. It's like differences on every level...including the accent level :wink: :P :flutter:

ET is a pretty amazing song ..i did feel like an alien.
i sent her bollywood songs like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NBU70_Fg6w

...and she sent me rock songs (but then she sent me one or two bollywood songs before she broke up with me)
What? you have a visa that restricts travel? is there anything you can do about it? do you enjoy the job though?
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by HumiT
I can be a bit 'blonde' at times :colondollar:

Lol I can't remember what happened to SRK in the end. Omdz Jab we met is one of myy fave bollywood films..watched like 100 times. Never watched Hum dil de chuke sanam :dontknow: lool yh Salman looks waay better then Ajay Devgan and Akshay Kumar and Imran Khan are the best looking out of all them :blush:
Not Leeds or Birmingham :P I live about 45 mins away from Birmingham begins with N and ends with 'ham' :wink:
What prize do I get :flutter: Can't believe I was that close :ahee:
Kishna!!! Super powers eh..show me :P

SRK had some cancer so he tried to set up Preity with Saif and get them married before his time was up. Preity liked him but he pretended he was married or something. Jab we met has awesome songs of all types..i love this song

do you think Shahid is cute?
I like the part where they're dancing in the rain and they get all wet. And then he shakes his hair when its all drenched with water and it goes all over the place.
I agree with your choice of bollywood guys :teehee:
Who do you think is hottest out of all 4 Khans (5 including Imran)
I know where you live :smile: I had no idea Leeds and Birmingham were so far away from Nottingham :P Its Nottingham isn't it? Robin Hood town :smile: I used to have a story book on Robin Hood when i was younger.

see you underestimate yourself. you know more indian names then u think :wink: :ahee: you get whatever you want as your prize (as long as its affordable student wise lol)

i have lot of superpowers ..i can turn invisible, fly great distances using my arms to glide through the air, i can turn into ice during winter so i look like a snowman..and many others. do u want me to mention them all? :smile: i flew to nottingham yesterday and saw what you did last night in your room? :teehee: (lol jk..dont want to freak you out)
Reply 6565
Original post by brownchocolateice
I know it was online and we met on a forum. Then we chatted on msn and it went to phone etc. We live in 2 different continents with 2 time zones but somehow our differences made us attractive to each other. Imagine a bollywood romance between a british pakistani girl and an Australian Indian boy. It's like differences on every level...including the accent level :wink: :P :flutter:

ET is a pretty amazing song ..i did feel like an alien.
i sent her bollywood songs like this

...and she sent me rock songs (but then she sent me one or two bollywood songs before she broke up with me)
What? you have a visa that restricts travel? is there anything you can do about it? do you enjoy the job though?
ahh right good good time difference lol :smile: doesnt really matter i guess

i like this song infact i like this movie too :biggrin: always cheers me up
well its like im on a tier 1 dependant(child) visa which means visa for uk only so i cant travel to anywhere but to pak anyways yes i do enjoy the job (and the money:L not that i worship money just that i like how i dont have to ask/force my parents if i wana buy something)
Reply 6566
Original post by Ayesha.Tabassam95

She's being serious alright :tongue: Fortunately for you, he's banned :eek4:
Original post by HumiT
..with holy water :teehee:

Zam zam paani :smile:

Original post by maleeha95
Even tho this place looks like shaadionline...im sorry to break the news...its not :redface:

ok....................................
Original post by Farwa
ahh right good good time difference lol :smile: doesnt really matter i guess

i like this song infact i like this movie too :biggrin: always cheers me up
well its like im on a tier 1 dependant(child) visa which means visa for uk only so i cant travel to anywhere but to pak anyways yes i do enjoy the job (and the money:L not that i worship money just that i like how i dont have to ask/force my parents if i wana buy something)

Salam alaikum to you :smile:

Yeh about 10 hrs but it was sweet in that she used to send me a message/call me so i wouldnt get late for class and she did that just before she went to sleep. so we could chat each day nearly..and we sent like a 1000 messages to each other.
its a good movie :smile: also like this song

also like the Bol movie. have you seen it. especially these songs

Original post by ak137
She's being serious alright :tongue: Fortunately for you, he's banned :eek4:

What did he get banned for?
Reply 6570
Salam alaikum to you :smile:

Yeh about 10 hrs but it was sweet in that she used to send me a message/call me so i wouldnt get late for class and she did that just before she went to sleep. so we could chat each day nearly..and we sent like a 1000 messages to each other.
its a good movie :smile: also like this song

also like the Bol movie. have you seen it. especially these songs

ive always wanted to travel to Pakistan and see many places..like karachi, lahore and also see Taxila. Where are you from in Pakistan? i made lots of friends from pakistan so they encourage me to come visit.

the visa stuff sucks...how long do you have to be on that type of visa?

i know what you mean its about independence and spending money for what you want without feeling guilty for using their money

haha its asalam-o-alaiykum
walaiykum asalam :biggrin: i have friends in uae and pak and our time difference is big enough u guys must really be dedicated nope i havent seen bol
i need to see it i like this song too
kismat konnection was on tv the other day :L lol and well ive seen all three of them
i am from lahore but i have lived in karachi for 6 yrs as well and ive been to taxila

not long now its almost 5 yrs this july then i'll be gting ilr so ill be fine

yes it sure is nice i just bought a new phone too the othr day without forcing them to pay up feels nice :biggrin:
Reply 6571
What did he get banned for?

Creating two accounts.
Original post by Farwa
haha its asalam-o-alaiykum
walaiykum asalam :biggrin: i have friends in uae and pak and our time difference is big enough u guys must really be dedicated nope i havent seen bol
i need to see it i like this song too
kismat konnection was on tv the other day :L lol and well ive seen all three of them
i am from lahore but i have lived in karachi for 6 yrs as well and ive been to taxila

not long now its almost 5 yrs this july then i'll be gting ilr so ill be fine

yes it sure is nice i just bought a new phone too the othr day without forcing them to pay up feels nice :biggrin:

oops :blush: ive said it before and nobody has said anything. :frown: i'll just pretend that didnt happen lol
here are some songs for you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvAPcNPXVDQ&NR=1&feature=fvwp

it looks so beautiful when i see girls in these songs do namaz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwOPedPMrK0

My friends are from rawalpindi and dera gazi khan as well as karachi and lahore. they say karachi is sister city of delhi and lahore is sister city of mumbai or something like that..might be the other way around.

we were really dedicated till distance and future broke us apart. she said she didnt want to live in dream like bollywood world when nothing would happen :frown: and she would rather have someone who lived close by who she could see everyday and be close to.. someone who could be there when times got hard which is understandable.

how are karachi, lahore and taxila like? ive wanted to go to taxila for so long but known of my friends had been there. do u miss Pakistan sometimes?
ok thats awesome news that you'll be getting that later this yr. we should have a celebration party for u here :bhangra:

what do you think about shisha?
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Z-Ninja
yeah white ppl in london have the more posh accent lool, aha london is da best city in da UK its totally different especially central lol diversity is madd and tht city never sleeps always busy loool, the tube is sikk yu shud visit some time its really nice lol :smile:

y u tlk lyk diz 4?
Reply 6574
oops :blush: ive said it before and nobody has said anything. :frown: i'll just pretend that didnt happen lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvAPcNPXVDQ&NR=1&feature=fvwp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwOPedPMrK0

My friends are from rawalpindi and dera gazi khan as well as karachi and lahore. they say karachi is sister city of delhi and lahore is sister city of mumbai or something like that..might be the other way around.

we were really dedicated till distance and future broke us apart. she said she didnt want to live in dream like bollywood world when nothing would happen :frown: and she would rather have someone who lived close by who she could see everyday and be close to.. someone who could be there when times got hard which is understandable.

how are karachi, lahore and taxila like? ive wanted to go to taxila for so long but known of my friends had been there. do u miss Pakistan sometimes?
ok thats awesome news that you'll be getting that later this yr. we should have a celebration party for u here :bhangra:

everytime i hear the first song i get reminded of pakistan for some reason :frown:
:L
Reply 6575

lollike that song maula mere but never seen that movie
the other song never heard it before

i am a bad muslim i dont pray my namaz regularly i do admit that haha
lol it is the other way around mumbai-karachi delhi-lahore

yes i guess i know what she meant

they are amazing and i miss pak so much not just the place the weather the halal food n everything
also that kaam waliyan came and did everything for you.. if iwanted to go somewhere driver would drive me i had my clothes ironed stuff ready ..all done for me now i have to do it all
i never stepped up from my bed to get a glass of water and now its just do everything all by yourself
hahaha yes partayyyy
lol

lol :P sheesha well i take my mum and dad along to do it haha
Reply 6576
Original post by Farwa
lollike that song maula mere but never seen that movie
the other song never heard it before

i am a bad muslim i dont pray my namaz regularly i do admit that haha
lol it is the other way around mumbai-karachi delhi-lahore

yes i guess i know what she meant

they are amazing and i miss pak so much not just the place the weather the halal food n everything
also that kaam waliyan came and did everything for you.. if iwanted to go somewhere driver would drive me i had my clothes ironed stuff ready ..all done for me now i have to do it all
i never stepped up from my bed to get a glass of water and now its just do everything all by yourself
hahaha yes partayyyy
lol

lol :P sheesha well i take my mum and dad along to do it haha

dont mind me saying this but i dont think you should be laughing about that
we were all created for a purpose and it wasnt to spend all our time on the TSR
if you need help getting back to practising then you could go to your local mosque or even look at youtube there are some great speeches on there
InShaaAllah you'll be back on the straight path

btw i told Ayesha about a speech, i cant remember the name, i think it was queens of Islam , its really good i recomemd you listen to it.

no hard feelings yeah :smile:
Reply 6577
Original post by Blackshadow
Oh I like I like :sexface:

Spoiler

I knew you would :teehee:

Spoiler

I can be a bit 'blonde' at times :colondollar:

Deadly serious :P

SRK had some cancer so he tried to set up Preity with Saif and get them married before his time was up. Preity liked him but he pretended he was married or something. Jab we met has awesome songs of all types..i love this song

do you think Shahid is cute?
I like the part where they're dancing in the rain and they get all wet. And then he shakes his hair when its all drenched with water and it goes all over the place.
I agree with your choice of bollywood guys :teehee:
Who do you think is hottest out of all 4 Khans (5 including Imran)
I know where you live :smile: I had no idea Leeds and Birmingham were so far away from Nottingham :P Its Nottingham isn't it? Robin Hood town :smile: I used to have a story book on Robin Hood when i was younger.

see you underestimate yourself. you know more indian names then u think :wink: :ahee: you get whatever you want as your prize (as long as its affordable student wise lol)

i have lot of superpowers ..i can turn invisible, fly great distances using my arms to glide through the air, i can turn into ice during winter so i look like a snowman..and many others. do u want me to mention them all? :smile: i flew to nottingham yesterday and saw what you did last night in your room? :teehee: (lol jk..dont want to freak you out)

Oh yeaahh I remember now..omg I love that song! :love: hmmm Shahid is okayy. Lool thanks..which actresses do you find hot? 5 Khans?..Salman, Saif, Amir and Imran..who are the other two :dontknow: I would say Saif and Imran though Imran looks soo much like my cousin :colondollar:
Yeah lol Nottingham...lol everyone says that they know Nottz cuz of robin hood..even peeps in Australia know about it woow :lol: Aww that's cute.
My prize...I want a snickers milkshake :P
Superman..plz come and rescue me :ahee:
What was I doing in my room last night :teehee:
Original post by TheHaraamPolice
Zam zam paani :smile:

ok....................................

Lol ok
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 6578
Original post by shush
dont mind me saying this but i dont think you should be laughing about that
we were all created for a purpose and it wasnt to spend all our time on the TSR
if you need help getting back to practising then you could go to your local mosque or even look at youtube there are some great speeches on there
InShaaAllah you'll be back on the straight path

btw i told Ayesha about a speech, i cant remember the name, i think it was queens of Islam , its really good i recomemd you listen to it.

no hard feelings yeah :smile:

i'll take my conversation somewhere else

thanks for your advice :smile:
Original post by HumiT
I knew you would :teehee:

Spoiler

Haha always.

Spoiler

Latest