The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6660
Original post by Ayesha.Tabassam95
Ohh right. Lol. But I bet he still hates us after that.. I was crapping myself btw when that happend. Youre dads sooo scary. Lol. And sadaf was casually acting like everything was okay. :tongue:
Yeah. Lol. Soo sexist I know.
I made fishfingers (which I burnt :tongue:) and itched my face.. Bad move cause now it feels like my blood is literally boiling and my face is on fire!!!!

he doesnt lol anywys he isnt scary at all if you talk to him he is a softie inside :smile:

haha i had fishfingers too yday
wow what a coincidence
how r u today?
Reply 6661
Original post by Mehmoodd
Go read fajr! :tongue:

i was on tsr after i read fajr loooool

Original post by zubz91
bro whose your favourite reciter?

Sheikh Sudais or Abdul Basit, yours?
Reply 6662
Go read fajr! :tongue:

What the bloody hell you doing on tsr at 5.40 :lolwut:
Reply 6663
Original post by Uzzy?
What the bloody hell you doing on tsr at 5.40 :lolwut:

Sleep internetting? :colondollar:
Original post by Ayesha.Tabassam95
You guys calm down.
And its not like shush is saying anything bad. I know he shouldnt say it in the way he did but hes not calling her a slag or anything like that.

i get what you're saying but i think you should also say something to Shush for being judgemental. He has no right to judge her based on one word..just because she said haha while saying she is a bad muslim, which she is not, does not make her worthy of criticism. I am sure Shush has plenty of things he himself needs to work on to follow the straight path, like he says, so he should focus on that instead of focusing on others weaknesses. Is what i am saying wrong?
Reply 6665
Sleep internetting? :colondollar:

I would think you'd be kicking a speed bump tbh. It may hurt your foot, but its very rewarding :yes:
Original post by HumiT

I agree that was just one totally awesome film. I agree with your non desi friends Shahid Kapoor looked hot especially in the nagada nagada song :fan: omg haha how did I manage to forget SRK :rofl: badshah of bollywood.
Hehe dyu know how old Imran is?
Serious everytime I tell someone I'm from Nottingham they either crack a joke bwt robin hood or say oh yh the robin hood city n I'm like :erm: Yeah we got the Sherwood forest as a tourist attraction and there's this place like a walking back museum to his time but I think it closed down I'm not too sure :P I don't actually even remember if it's a legend or true story lol. If you start being robin hood maybe you'll find your maid marion on the way :smile: I still can't believe you know about it though.
I know snickers milkshake..is really good! You can get it for me from Yummies Ice Cream Parlour or you can make it for me at home using snickers :teehee:
Will you bring my milkshake with you superman kish?
It looks like I'm already in trouble with TheHaraamPolice :sadnod: might as well get into more trouble lol jokeee. I haven't even heard of the last two actresses lool. My fav actresses are Katrina and Kareena and I like Deepika too. I haven't watched many films with Preity and Rani cuz it's only been a couple of years since I started watching bollywood films. You're stalking me lol it's ok cuz your super awesome :wink:

I'm innocent :ashamed2:

I liked his glasses look in the movie as well. That was hot. Im sure you thought of srk but just forgot to mention him . it happens :smile: Imran is 29.
lol mate everyone knows robin hood. i think there was even a disney movie made on him so he is def famous :smile: you reckon i could get a good archery set in Notts. I want to do archery in sherwood forest. that museum sounds awesome let me know if its still around. I hope i do find a maid marion. Without one the desi robin hood is not complete. who will i sing songs to while i dance around trees.

I'll make you the snickers bar fresh from the blender using a fresh new snickers bar :smile: I am sure you will like it. :teehee: Yes superman kish will make it and balance it on my head while i fly to your home location to deliver it to you.
dw i will protect you from the haraampolice. the haram police will have to get through me first lol. i accidentally wrote harem police..now that would change the meaning of the word.
Deepika sounds cool. One of the actresses called Konkona was in this movie called wake up sid which does well.
thx for the compliment you're too kind :blush:
dw i am a gentler stalker
Reply 6667
Original post by Uzzy?
I would think you'd be kicking a speed bump tbh. It may hurt your foot, but its very rewarding :yes:

lmao. Leave my speed bump fetishes out of this :tongue:

How was fajr btw? :lol:
Reply 6668
Original post by brownchocolateice
i get what you're saying but i think you should also say something to Shush for being judgemental. He has no right to judge her based on one word..just because she said haha while saying she is a bad muslim, which she is not, does not make her worthy of criticism. I am sure Shush has plenty of things he himself needs to work on to follow the straight path, like he says, so he should focus on that instead of focusing on others weaknesses. Is what i am saying wrong?

dude i give my family the same lecture everyday
did i say she was a bad muslim
ofcourse we all have faults in ourselves but should strive to get rid of them
u aint saying nothing wrong but the matter is somewhat escalating for no reason :smile:
Original post by Farwa
hahah awww you're an angel now arent you ? :P
i wasnt bothered btw... i mean however much i pray or whether i pray at all is not anyone elses business but the thing is half of the people wont have the guts to admit that they are wrong atleast i have the guts to speak the truth
but thank you :smile:

thx :smile: lol i dont know but if you say so i must be an angel :smile: a farishta from a foreign land..aus se aaya farishta..dosti ka sabak sikhlaane

I dont get why people have to be judgmental and why they cant focus on improving themselves first before imposing on others. No one here is close to perfection and as humans we dont all work in the same way. Then to see people going on about how they're spreading good because they're proud of their judegmental biased ways was slightly disturbing
Original post by shush
dude i give my family the same lecture everyday
did i say she was a bad muslim
ofcourse we all have faults in ourselves but should strive to get rid of them
u aint saying nothing wrong but the matter is somewhat escalating for no reason :smile:

yeh but is it right to give them that lecture. Are there things you can also improve on? Heaps of people here could do many things to be better muslims but u chose her to give the lecture to. idk you told her to go on the straight path but she is already on it..she could also say the same to you that you need to go on the straight path.

anyway lets put it behind us. i think u know and we all know what should have been said.

smoking is haram.
Reply 6671
yeh but is it right to give them that lecture. Are there things you can also improve on? Heaps of people here could do many things to be better muslims but u chose her to give the lecture to. idk you told her to go on the straight path but she is already on it..she could also say the same to you that you need to go on the straight path.

anyway lets put it behind us. i think u know and we all know what should have been said.

smoking is haram.

I don't think he picked her out because he saw her as an easy target. He picked her out because she clearly said she doesn't pray. He also said he prays 5 times a day, so its not like he's being a hypocrite.
Maybe he shouldnt have said it the way he did but the basis of what he said wasn't wrong. You're making it sounds like she's some sort of victim to a horrible attack.

Its been a made a big deal out of nothing.
Reply 6672
lmao. Leave my speed bump fetishes out of this :tongue:

How was fajr btw? :lol:

So now you admit its a fetish? :zomg:

Shup bruv :ninja:
Original post by Farwa
hahahah did she pray when you sent her the times?
the thing is i have the courage and the decency to admit i am wrong so i know i am wrong obviously that means i know the right too and i will try but i choose not to lie i dont follow islam strictly but i know half of the people here dont either so shush should really tell them flirts off first tbf
anyways ahaha ok then :P delhi it is with karachi :P (although its really mumbai cuz its busy too in karachi)
ahah i guess thats true but what freedom and privacy its all in being a lazy ass :L lol yayyy party for meee

welll i will ask mum cuz i was 8 when i went there so i dont remeber at all

ek my fave food would be biryani :P yours?

she didnt but i still tried. I told her to increase her prayer times a little by little each day starting by twice a day then three times and so on. i think i annoyed her. but i meant it in a teasing way. i told her it was a good way to get stressful things off her mind and to relax.

I know you have the courage and decency to admit it but still you didnt ask someone to evaluate you so i thought it was a bit random for someone to just pick that sentence randomly out and hold u to account for it. it felt a bit too much like moral policing like you would find in some countries. But the fact that many others here do way more stuff but nobody says anything about that made it sound like corrupt moral policing. idk lol prob dont make sense but i feel uncomfortable when others poke their noses in others business without their permission. just doesnt sound right. and who makes someone an authority for telling someone off. As perfect as someone thinks their practice of a religion is they are also bound to have flaws...it comes with being human. So who gives them a right to judge and condemn?

Besides i had to defend the honour of someone from a fellow sister city :P (you've lived in both karachi and lahore..so they can both count as sister cities for delhi :P)

i miss stuff i can get at home that i cant here but on the pro side i have learnt so much and become so much more independent..like i can iron my own clothes, i can cook and drive etc. those are def important life skills for when you travel or if you are ever in a situatuion when u dont have help.

yeh def bring out the dhols bcos we'll have a massive party for u

aah i like biryani. i make great biryani as well ( not to boast or anything) but i like chicken tikka masala :smile:
Reply 6674
Original post by Uzzy?
So now you admit its a fetish? :zomg:

Shup bruv :ninja:

:teehee:

Wanna find out the rest? :wink:

And sorry.

I''ll go back to sleep :tongue:
Original post by Uzzy?
I don't think he picked her out because he saw her as an easy target. He picked her out because she clearly said she doesn't pray. He also said he prays 5 times a day, so its not like he's being a hypocrite.
Maybe he shouldnt have said it the way he did but the basis of what he said wasn't wrong. You're making it sounds like she's some sort of victim to a horrible attack.

Its been a made a big deal out of nothing.

Nah i didnt say she is a victim or anything because a comment has to effect u for it to be a victim.. but heaps of people here dont pray so i dont get why her comment (replying to me) was used to tell her that. A lot of people here also flirt which she doesnt..so why dont they have messages telling them to follow the straight path.
and ure reading selectively. she said she doesnt pray regularly which could mean one day a week she doesnt pray 5 times or something.. and she admitted herself that it wasnt ideal its not like she is denying anything. i dont get why u have to guilt trip someone about it. You don't know anything about her life and what pressures she is under so its not really fair to judge unless you know someone personally.

he prob prays 5 times a day which is good but i didnt read that part anywhere. its more than just praying 5 times a day and i dont think he should judge.

its cool though Shush apologised so im sure he understands and next time he won't rush to judgement.
anyway i think we can move on from it.
Original post by zubz91
you better mate or i'll gatecrash it:smile: jk. why not front row seats :frown: i want to be in the middle of the action. Are they reserved for someone else?
ok ok no photos then..but i want some photos of the UK as well..

LOL bruv yul be by ma side after the round, remindin me of the banana flavoured roti ama get if i win da match , by the way dont watch means dont worry, excuse my slang forgot yu grew up with the crocodiles mite :tongue:

haha i'll remember thats ur fav flavour dw. u guys have interesting slang..how does dont watch become dont worry lol.
yeh i got lots of crocodile mates. it was a tough childhood but its made me the rough and tough guy i am today :biggrin:
Reply 6677
Nah i didnt say she is a victim or anything because a comment has to effect u for it to be a victim.. but heaps of people here dont pray so i dont get why her comment (replying to me) was used to tell her that. A lot of people here also flirt which she doesnt..so why dont they have messages telling them to follow the straight path.
and ure reading selectively. she said she doesnt pray regularly which could mean one day a week she doesnt pray 5 times or something.. and she admitted herself that it wasnt ideal its not like she is denying anything. i dont get why u have to guilt trip someone about it. You don't know anything about her life and what pressures she is under so its not really fair to judge unless you know someone personally.

he prob prays 5 times a day which is good but i didnt read that part anywhere. its more than just praying 5 times a day and i dont think he should judge.

its cool though Shush apologised so im sure he understands and next time he won't rush to judgement.
anyway i think we can move on from it.

I'm just saying you're making it sound like she is one and like I said the only reason he picked up on that was because she came out and said it. I'm sure if someone else had said the same he would have told them too. I'm not selectively reading, maybe I should have said she doesn't pray all 5 instead of she doesnt pray at all. My bad.

About the flirting, I'm sure some people have also commented on that.

And like I said before maybe the way he said it was wrong, again the basis of what he said wasn't.

The only reason I've commented is because whenever I read this thread there's always this argument going on. It's just been over-dramatised.

Yep, move on and for that reason I wont be carrying this conversation on.

Peace :smile:
Reply 6678
:teehee:

Wanna find out the rest? :wink:

And sorry.

I''ll go back to sleep :tongue:

I think I'll pass thanks :ninja:

Why you sleeping? I bet you woke up at like 3pm, do something productive :angry:
Original post by Uzzy?
I'm just saying you're making it sound like she is one and like I said the only reason he picked up on that was because she came out and said it. I'm sure if someone else had said the same he would have told them too. I'm not selectively reading, maybe I should have said she doesn't pray all 5 instead of she doesnt pray at all. My bad.

About the flirting, I'm sure some people have also commented on that.

And like I said before maybe the way he said it was wrong, again the basis of what he said wasn't.

The only reason I've commented is because whenever I read this thread there's always this argument going on. It's just been over-dramatised.

Yep, move on and for that reason I wont be carrying this conversation on.

Peace :smile:

I wont be continuing this convo either. he may have been right but it was wrong to single her out especially when she didnt say it in convo to him . she was chatting light heartedly to me. She didnt ask him to evaluate her religiosity level. Im pretty sure Shush hasnt spoken out about the flirting if he has then my bad. i dont think it would be necessary to speak out against that either cos this isnt a religion thread.
He should also expect others to pick out on his flaws if he does it to others. He might need to make sure he follows the path strictly as well if he expects same of others.
Maybe the convo went longer than expected but its not over dramatised. she was just being honest and talking to me about other things randomly i dont think she was expecting to be given a religious lecture on a comment she sent to someone on this thread.
im sure she can go to an imam if she wanted religious advice.

peace to you too :smile: in word and action
(edited 12 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending