The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6680
Original post by Uzzy?
I think I'll pass thanks :ninja:

Why you sleeping? I bet you woke up at like 3pm, do something productive :angry:

Oh :sad:
Won't you keep me company please? :cry2:

lol. Nah fam. Jummah the one init.
Woke up 12:45 though :colondollar: Cutting it close aha
Reply 6681
Original post by shush
i was on tsr after i read fajr loooool

Sheikh Sudais or Abdul Basit, yours?

Yu heard of Salman Al Utaybi?
Reply 6682
Original post by TheBrightShadow
Ive got a request if anyone can translate this to urdu :smile:

When the moon shines its brightest, the wolf howls its loudest

any help appreciated!

Jab chand chamke Zor se, Bheria cheekhe Shor se

LOL ****. knows

any help appreciated!

Jab chaand ki roshni ho taiz, bhariya ki cheekh ho sab sai bulandh :smug:
Reply 6684
Original post by brownchocolateice

haha i'll remember thats ur fav flavour dw. u guys have interesting slang..how does dont watch become dont worry lol.
yeh i got lots of crocodile mates. it was a tough childhood but its made me the rough and tough guy i am today :biggrin:

loool, yh man yu havent sent me the other samples yet, bruv am still waiting lol
lol very intersting bro. , hello becomes Wagwan, Jesus becomes Jeez, friend becomes Blud and many more . Yh rough and tough coz yu wear crocodile skin ? lol:tongue: ... Btw does Australia have like gangs and **** like that ? i think its bare peaceful me

any help appreciated!

jab chand sabseh bright hai, kuta zorseh bohkta hai

:lol: :lol:
Original post by oHellno

Mashallah
Original post by Blackshadow
Mashallah

Shukria.

My urdu is zabardast
Reply 6688
Original post by Uzzy?
I don't think he picked her out because he saw her as an easy target. He picked her out because she clearly said she doesn't pray. He also said he prays 5 times a day, so its not like he's being a hypocrite.
Maybe he shouldnt have said it the way he did but the basis of what he said wasn't wrong. You're making it sounds like she's some sort of victim to a horrible attack.

Its been a made a big deal out of nothing.

i chose to speak the truth is that wrong?
should i lie and say i pray five times a day or admit the fact that i miss my prayers?
Reply 6689
Original post by Farwa
i chose to speak the truth is that wrong?
should i lie and say i pray five times a day or admit the fact that i miss my prayers?

I didnt say anywhere that you should have lied, I didn't imply that either.

My point is you said you didn't pray all 5 and thats why he commented.

Besides, in Islam its appreciated if you conceal your sins. There are various hadith on this. So you admitting it on a public forum isn't exactly a good thing either. Just sayin' before you think I'm attacking you :rolleyes:

Like I said to brownchocolateice I'd rather I dropped this. So I wont be carrying this conversation on.

Peace :smile:
Reply 6690
x

lolol atleast you did something goodd :smile:

i know i actually didnt really care what anyone said :smile: thts why instead of arguing i just finished it with him
:smile:
how i spend my life and what consequences it will have and what may not happen is all for me not for them

hahahah izzat ka sawal hai :L

ooo i cant drive i need to learn how to anyways
ah still nothing is like uae

the fun the life i had there i can NEVER forget that amazing it was
lifee was very different yet you were close to religion nd all too

i know its not the same for you but i miss how i heard azan before namaz
and over here its just a computer screen not a masjid calling you for prayer..
Reply 6691
Original post by Uzzy?
I didnt say anywhere that you should have lied, I didn't imply that either.

My point is you said you didn't pray all 5 and thats why he commented.

Besides, in Islam its appreciated if you conceal your sins. There are various hadith on this. So you admitting it on a public forum isn't exactly a good thing either. Just sayin' before you think I'm attacking you :rolleyes:

Like I said to brownchocolateice I'd rather I dropped this. So I wont be carrying this conversation on.

Peace :smile:

this is pakistani society not i-soc

Peace
Reply 6692
Original post by Farwa
this is pakistani society not i-soc

Peace

So you're saying discussing Islam should be restricted? Do you discuss Islam in the mosque alone?

You're argument is void, anyway :ciao:
Reply 6693
Original post by Mehmoodd
Oh :sad:
Won't you keep me company please? :cry2:

lol. Nah fam. Jummah the one init.
Woke up 12:45 though :colondollar: Cutting it close aha

For what?

Was it at 1? :tongue: Hawww you didnt have a shower did you! Smelly :no:
Reply 6694
Original post by oHellno

:toofunny:

Original post by x Yazzy M Star'h x
haha if you want to be a chemistry teacher than go for it, its a really good profession, especially for a girl :tongue:.
Im sure you can persuade your parents somehow lolz, every asian parent wants their kids to become doctors! lolz so typical..haha
yeah you should too! afterall, they aren't going to live your life are they? you have to live it :smile: xx

Lol that's what my mum said :rolleyes:

I liked his glasses look in the movie as well. That was hot. Im sure you thought of srk but just forgot to mention him . it happens :smile: Imran is 29.
lol mate everyone knows robin hood. i think there was even a disney movie made on him so he is def famous :smile: you reckon i could get a good archery set in Notts. I want to do archery in sherwood forest. that museum sounds awesome let me know if its still around. I hope i do find a maid marion. Without one the desi robin hood is not complete. who will i sing songs to while i dance around trees.

I'll make you the snickers bar fresh from the blender using a fresh new snickers bar :smile: I am sure you will like it. :teehee: Yes superman kish will make it and balance it on my head while i fly to your home location to deliver it to you.
dw i will protect you from the haraampolice. the haram police will have to get through me first lol. i accidentally wrote harem police..now that would change the meaning of the word.
Deepika sounds cool. One of the actresses called Konkona was in this movie called wake up sid which does well.
thx for the compliment you're too kind :blush:
dw i am a gentler stalker

:eek: Imran is 29 lol I thought he was in his early twenties :redface: In that case my cousin looks like Imran :lol:
Aah ok my bad ;( I've no idea if you can..I remember when I first did archery, got bulls eye on my first shot :biggrin: Lool I wonder if bollywood have made a film on him :teehee:
Yeah I'll love it..I mean how can you not like snickers milkshake :teehee:
Haha thanks :P
Deepika lol it took me ages to figure out how to say her second name :lol: Oh yeah I remember her now but I only ever seen her in that film so don't know much about her :smile:
Welcome :smile:
Reply 6695
Original post by Uzzy?
So you're saying discussing Islam should be restricted? Do you discuss Islam in the mosque alone?

You're argument is void, anyway :ciao:

You're right I am wrong end of topic :smile:
Original post by oHellno
Shukria.

My urdu is zabardast

Acha bhai saab :sexface:
Reply 6697
Original post by Ayesha.Tabassam95
Ohhh yeah, I thought so but I wasnt sure... lol. Sorry about that :smile:
Erm.. okay, what do you want to talk about?? Lol, maybe that will teach him :tongue:

Its alright :tongue:

Erm...are you at school/college/uni? :tongue:

Original post by zubz91
Jab chand chamke Zor se, Bheria cheekhe Shor se

LOL ****. knows

Original post by oHellno

Original post by Blackshadow
Jab chaand ki roshni ho taiz, bhariya ki cheekh ho sab sai bulandh :smug:

lool thanks guys for the effort, appreciate it though 'kuta' wasnt what i was going for :tongue:

to Blackshadow, does bulandh mean loudest, ive never heard that word before? or is more of 'calling'? (which would be just as good for me)
Original post by ak137
Its alright :tongue:

Erm...are you at school/college/uni? :tongue:

School. But I cant wait to get out of there :smile:
What about you? And what are you studying?

Latest