The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Future_Dr
Why isn't Pakistan playing IPL?

There's beef between the PCB and BCCI, which is why Pakistani players aren't allowed to participate in the IPL. However, Azhar Mahmood is allowed as he's playing as an 'English' player.
Reply 6721
no joke this hilarious
MUNDEH TERAY HUSSAN DE MAAAREEEEE!!!!! :bhangra:

Reply 6723
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Reply 6724
Original post by salii
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ooo you scared me x_x
Original post by shush
ooo you scared me x_x

Shushhhhhhhh :shh:
Reply 6726
Original post by oHellno
Shushhhhhhhh :shh:

:colondollar:
nahi!
Original post by shush
:colondollar:
nahi!

chup kar. :h:
Reply 6728
Original post by oHellno
chup kar. :h:

nah beta :smile:
Original post by zubz91
no joke this hilarious

Lol. Thats really sad!!! I cant believe your making fun of that!! It really hurts when that happens :frown:
Reply 6730
Original post by Ayesha.Tabassam95
Lol. Thats really sad!!! I cant believe your making fun of that!! It really hurts when that happens :frown:

LOL am sorry not makin fun that it hurts just the way she fell lol cracks me up, she was basically was in the middle of the next jump and outa the corner of her eye she saw every one standing and she tried to stop midair lmaoooo :laugh:
Original post by zubz91
LOL am sorry not makin fun that it hurts just the way she fell lol cracks me up, she was basically was in the middle of the next jump and outa the corner of her eye she saw every one standing and she tried to stop midair lmaoooo :laugh:

Bechaari
Original post by zubz91

Lol. Okay... you got me there. Its actually hilarious :biggrin:
Original post by Xsmurfy786x
Bechaari

Exactly. Lol.
Think its just me and you on here... What you up to??
Original post by Ayesha.Tabassam95
Exactly. Lol.
Think its just me and you on here... What you up to??

Nothin much lol, was revising but lost the motivation so I'm back on here again and just browsing.
Wbuuu?
Original post by Uzzy?
I'm just saying you're making it sound like she is one and like I said the only reason he picked up on that was because she came out and said it. I'm sure if someone else had said the same he would have told them too. I'm not selectively reading, maybe I should have said she doesn't pray all 5 instead of she doesnt pray at all. My bad.

About the flirting, I'm sure some people have also commented on that.

And like I said before maybe the way he said it was wrong, again the basis of what he said wasn't.

The only reason I've commented is because whenever I read this thread there's always this argument going on. It's just been over-dramatised.

Yep, move on and for that reason I wont be carrying this conversation on.

Peace :smile:

not continuing the discussion because i think we can agree to disagree.
I just think there are many other important attitudes that should be condemned and are not..even if unislamic.

For example this guy (called dr sweet science) generalises about Indians and Bengalis calling us all unattractive and saying no Pakistani will date us even if the person is Muslim. He is Muslim and his attitude is Unislamic. How can he get away with this thinking? Its not the first time he has said something anti-Indian or anti-Bengali.
He thinks culture and race is more important.

i cant copy and paste links in order but i'll send u the link in my next reply.

I would appreciate it if even one of my Pakistani friends here, especially all the pious religious guys, would say some thing to this comment and how it is unislamic and prejudiced to discriminate on nationality and race as long as person is Muslim.

This is as bad as discrimination against asians, of all races and religions, in Qatar like in the video. Its not right is it? Would be nice if people spoke out about it

this is the link i was talking about with the comment at the end of the page
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Uzzy?
I'm just saying you're making it sound like she is one and like I said the only reason he picked up on that was because she came out and said it. I'm sure if someone else had said the same he would have told them too. I'm not selectively reading, maybe I should have said she doesn't pray all 5 instead of she doesnt pray at all. My bad.

About the flirting, I'm sure some people have also commented on that.

And like I said before maybe the way he said it was wrong, again the basis of what he said wasn't.

The only reason I've commented is because whenever I read this thread there's always this argument going on. It's just been over-dramatised.

Yep, move on and for that reason I wont be carrying this conversation on.

Peace :smile:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1931199&page=6
Original post by zubz91
loool, yh man yu havent sent me the other samples yet, bruv am still waiting lol
lol very intersting bro. , hello becomes Wagwan, Jesus becomes Jeez, friend becomes Blud and many more . Yh rough and tough coz yu wear crocodile skin ? lol:tongue: ... Btw does Australia have like gangs and **** like that ? i think its bare peaceful me

i see u been really helpful here mate :smile: helping out the ladies with their urdu requests. You really know your urdu :smile:
whats ur fav fruit? i'll send u some samples of it.
thx for teaching me some brit asian words bruv..im going to fit right in :smile: i always wondered what blud meant. have u seen the asian diary of a bad man. i need u to translate for me yaar.
yeh there are gangs like italian ones, oriental-cambodian ones and lots of lebanese gangs. there are not many indian/pakistani ones but i think there might be some. we dont have much population there.
there is this area near where im from it used to be a lebanese area but its become more asian now so some of the lebanese gangs were having some issues with some asian ones think it was punjabi..some indian student who were innocent and not involved got bashed and it even came on the news. it was a couple of years ago but its settled now.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by zubz91
loool, yh man yu havent sent me the other samples yet, bruv am still waiting lol
lol very intersting bro. , hello becomes Wagwan, Jesus becomes Jeez, friend becomes Blud and many more . Yh rough and tough coz yu wear crocodile skin ? lol:tongue: ... Btw does Australia have like gangs and **** like that ? i think its bare peaceful me

here is some video on it from a lebanese guy who is a bulldogs fan (which is this team with lot of lebanese players)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVQN54e3ez4
Original post by Farwa
lolol atleast you did something goodd :smile:

i know i actually didnt really care what anyone said :smile: thts why instead of arguing i just finished it with him
:smile:
how i spend my life and what consequences it will have and what may not happen is all for me not for them

hahahah izzat ka sawal hai :L

ooo i cant drive i need to learn how to anyways
ah still nothing is like uae

the fun the life i had there i can NEVER forget that amazing it was
lifee was very different yet you were close to religion nd all too

i know its not the same for you but i miss how i heard azan before namaz
and over here its just a computer screen not a masjid calling you for prayer..

thanks yaar glad you didnt mind :smile:
anyway lets not think of all that. lets keep it in the past. no point talking more about it i guess u know the truth. your actions are yours only and you know what is right.
humne comments aap ke izzat rakhne ke liye kiye

i feel like posting a random happy video...you dont take tension yaar main hoon na :smile: i got ur back dost. agar kabhi kuch zyaada ho jaye to humein maaf kar dijiye
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmKYFxdRFXgg

you should go for the driving test.

i can imagine how great uae would have been and you prob miss it..prob closer to religion. but doesnt mean it cant be here yaar. but there's also lot of great things in UK as well..and the azan can also probably be heard in London and Bradford.
(edited 12 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending