The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Farwa
i have my provisional and i have to sit a theory test for road rules and then learning and then driving test...
the suns always out in uae it rains like for 7-10 days in total which i love
here it just rains alll the fricking time
and well ddlj is my all time fave and there is discrimination in uae but for the labourers nd stuff not others i never face NEVER EVER EVER faced any problem neither did my family but over here every day one of us has a story to tell

the three countries are completely different in terms of food people culture religion everything is different
traditions are different.. the fashion is totally different
we have the same gene pool but thats about it
but that doesnt mean marrying a pakistan with an indian or bengali or any sort of marriage should be looked down upon

BUT we are very different

thats the same system here. when are you going for the test.
is it raining right now? maybe its just scotland..when u can travel other places in uk weather might be better.]
yeh ive heard good and bad experiences from indians/pakistanis in uae its prob worse in arab countries i guess. discrimination against labourers isnt right either esp since they come so far to provide for family.
maybe u didnt face discrimination kyun ki aap shayad gori hain :P lol jk :teehee: i didnt say that

and yaar i didnt expect to see you emphasise so much on differences. we are friends na. and the only thing u found wrong was that marriages between indians, pakistanis and bengalis. if they are all muslims how are they so many differences between each. many people from India went to pakistan after partition so they will be similar to the indians who stayed behind.
haan sab kuch different hai..everything even meaning of friendship i guess.

u know how i feel about this. but reading ur response made me feel sad just like that guys comments.

aap ne yeh bhi nahi kaha ke yeh galat hai :frown:
Original post by shush
in birmingham generally its ok

in bradford its not?
Reply 6782
Original post by brownchocolateice
in bradford its not?

i duno im from bham init soo idk abt bradford
Original post by shush
i duno im from bham init soo idk abt bradford

but bruv u prob got mates from bradford innit u been to bradford? or manchester?
Reply 6784
but bruv u prob got mates from bradford innit u been to bradford? or manchester?

lol i used to know one girl from bradford but she was from a rich part
and naah personally never been to any of them lol
Original post by Ayesha.Tabassam95
Why would he say that when Pakis bascially originated from India? Retard.

At least try to counter-act what I've said but then again don't even bother as you already look like an absolute tool with the statement I've quoted above.

What is 'India'? Pakistanis originated from 'India', really? Bloody hell! What are your credential in the field of archeology and history? I'm only asking because you seem to have an opposing view to one of Pakistan's greatest archeologist and historian who explicity said that Pakistan is more inter-linked with Central Asia than India. But hey, who am I to argue, right? After all you're extremely well versed in those fields mentioned above.

Brownchocolateice, stop speaking for me, and I don't have a problem with urdu-speaking folks, they made huge sacrifices and believed in the dream that is Pakistan. My problem is with the urdu-speaking elite but that's an entirely different topic...

Dude, get a life, you loser! Start meeting people in RL instead of resorting to the internet. You're probably some wierd/inferiority complexed Indian whose only interaction with people is on the net, and you seem extremely desperate to get a Pakistani girl. What's wrong with dating an Indian girl? Too ugly? :tongue:
Reply 6786
Original post by Xsmurfy786x
Bechaari

LOL :badger:
Reply 6787
Original post by Ayesha.Tabassam95
Lol. Okay... you got me there. Its actually hilarious :biggrin:

LOL told yu it was funny
Reply 6788
Original post by Dr.Sweet Science
At least try to counter-act what I've said but then again don't even bother as you already look like an absolute tool with the statement I've quoted above.

What is 'India'? Pakistanis originated from 'India', really? Bloody hell! What are your credential in the field of archeology and history? I'm only asking because you seem to have an opposing view to one of Pakistan's greatest archeologist and historian who explicity said that Pakistan is more inter-linked with Central Asia than India. But hey, who am I to argue, right? After all you're extremely well versed in those fields mentioned above.

Brownchocolateice, stop speaking for me, and I don't have a problem with urdu-speaking folks, they made huge sacrifices and believed in the dream that is Pakistan. My problem is with the urdu-speaking elite but that's an entirely different topic...

Dude, get a life, you loser! Start meeting people in RL instead of resorting to the internet. You're probably some wierd/inferiority complexed Indian whose only interaction with people is on the net, and you seem extremely desperate to get a Pakistani girl. What's wrong with dating an Indian girl? Too ugly? :tongue:

dudeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeee why the hate, first we need the love, chiill out and listen to some zain bhikha [video="youtube;P9bPskkCvnc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9bPskkCvnc[/video]
Original post by shush
dudeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeee why the hate, first we need the love, chiill out and listen to some zain bhikha [video="youtube;P9bPskkCvnc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9bPskkCvnc[/video]

he says the same thing in every post he does. maybe he is in denial or maybe he likes some things indian he cant accept.
No use explaining to him Shush he wouldnt know the meaning of love even if it hit him in the face.

He wouldnt see any commonalities between indian and bengali muslims even it it was staring straight at him.

i like this song

Original post by shush

Hate? Informing people and opening their very eyes to the truth should never be classed as 'hate' even if those views may annoy people.

Brother, I'm always chilled. :biggrin: Don't like that 'nasheed', prefer, Mountains of Mecca and Allah knows.
he says the same thing in every post he does.

You've summed up, yourself, quite succinctly. Do you crave acceptance from us, Pakistanis? Do you want a hug?

kind of hard for me to meet british people when i live in australia you tool. And im not going to pay 2000 bucks to have a british experience if i dont know i will get along with people first. first know something about someone before commenting. just wanted to find out how british asians were like. i found out there are lots of good ones but also some prejudiced idiots like yourself.
just because i happened to meet a girl online that i liked and a Pakistani girl i like in real life does not make me have an inferiority complex.

you did say migrants from india bought urdu and only a minority speak it..thats a bit condescending as many of those migrants have contributed to Pakistani history
get some things clear in your mind. I am a secure individual i dont have to resort to making fun and being prejudiced about entire groups of people to feel good about myself. I can say nasty things as well but my parents didnt raise me that way. I find the good in everyone not the nasty.
You can say you dont find Indians attractive but you can't say all Pakistanis do or should. Because as you said they are not a heterogenous group.

Don't diss Ayesha just because she is a well adjusted non prejudiced member of society and that's something hard for you to be.

no matter how nasty, bitchy and mean you are to me and Indians i will not reciprocate your nastyness by generalising an entire group of people. Nor will i turn the other cheek and just take it i will actually search for answers which is why i posed the questions here. I wanted to see what british pakistanis really think. not just what an outlier like you thinks.

I will happily date an Indian girl i fall in love with. My parents taught me to respect women from all backgrounds and religions so i will not engage in a "my women are hotter than you" competition or say anything negative about women from either race in order to make myself feel good. Beauty is not just defined by the physical but also the internal and as a Muslim you should know religiousness also should play first part in attraction of a life partner. And you said Pakistani women are not attracted to Indian guys. Actually, many have dated Indian Muslims and even some Hindus. Obviously religion is a barrier but if you know anything about women you know they are not shallow enough to judge on looks alone many other things also come in play.

Try to see women as 3D people rather than decoration pieces for your home based on beauty.

it is easy to see how you respect women when you've called Ayesha a tool for giving a rational response.
Have some respect if you can manage it.

this thread is not big enough for the both of us. so have fun and enjoy i will not stop you having fun and basking in the glory of your pakistaniyat on here.

i dont have an inferiority complex because i have pakistani friends or comment on a pakistani thread or find pakistanis atttactive. Doesnt mean i dont find the same for indians or other races of people.

its good that you've limited your dating to Pakistani women and i wish those who have to have your advances the very best. It's good that no other women will have to face your nauseating and prejudiced views. You have a superiority complex and no respect for human beings. I really hope most british asians aren't like you.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 6793
Original post by sportycricketer
ahh yeah i did. How are you? :smile:

then y did u delete it? M ok thnx u?
Hate? Informing people and opening their very eyes to the truth should never be classed as 'hate' even if those views may annoy people.

Brother, I'm always chilled. :biggrin: Don't like that 'nasheed', prefer, Mountains of Mecca and Allah knows.

Yes because generalising people and looking down on Pakistanis who don't think the same is very welcoming isnt it.
You are just setting a bad image for the Pakistanis here who view things differently. Just because you see it that way doesnt mean all do.
Dont you get bored repeating your same views over and over.
You've summed up, yourself, quite succinctly. Do you crave acceptance from us, Pakistanis? Do you want a hug?

I dont want acceptance from someone who is bigoted and no i dont want a hug from you not even an Eid hug
Reply 6796
x

Wo mantally the challanged hai ma bwoy is liye I won't argue with him
Such people deserve a BPL not our attention
kind of hard for me to meet british people when i live in australia you tool. And im not going to pay 2000 bucks to have a british experience if i dont know i will get along with people first. first know something about someone before commenting. just wanted to find out how british asians were like. i found out there are lots of good ones but also some prejudiced idiots like yourself.
just because i happened to meet a girl online that i liked and a Pakistani girl i like in real life does not make me have an inferiority complex.

get some things clear in your mind. I am a secure individual i dont have to resort to making fun and being prejudiced about entire groups of people to feel good about myself. I can say nasty things as well but my parents didnt raise me that way. I find the good in everyone not the nasty.
You can say you dont find Indians attractive but you can't say all Pakistanis do or should. Because as you said they are not a heterogenous group.

Don't diss Ayesha just because she is a well adjusted non prejudiced member of society and that's something hard for you to be.

no matter how nasty, bitchy and mean you are to me and Indians i will not reciprocate your nastyness by generalising an entire group of people. Nor will i turn the other cheek and just take it i will actually search for answers which is why i posed the questions here. I wanted to see what british pakistanis really think. not just what an outlier like you thinks.

I will happily date an Indian girl i fall in love with. My parents taught me to respect women from all backgrounds and religions so i will not engage in a "my women are hotter than you" competition or say anything negative about women from either race in order to make myself feel good. Beauty is not just defined by the physical but also the internal and as a Muslim you should know religiousness also should play first part in attraction of a life partner. And you said Pakistani women are not attracted to Indian guys. Actually, many have dated Indian Muslims and even some Hindus. Obviously religion is a barrier but if you know anything about women you know they are not shallow enough to judge on looks alone many other things also come in play.

Try to see women as 3D people rather than decoration pieces for your home based on beauty.

it is easy to see how you respect women when you've called Ayesha a tool for giving a rational response.
Have some respect if you can manage it.

this thread is not big enough for the both of us. so have fun and enjoy i will not stop you having fun and basking in the glory of your pakistaniyat on here.

i dont have an inferiority complex because i have pakistani friends or comment on a pakistani thread or find pakistanis atttactive. Doesnt mean i dont find the same for indians or other races of people.

Aww, my poor Indian buddy, want a dummy? Stop acting like a victim and man-up. You're pathetic!

'Prejudiced idiots'? Just because you seem to have a hard time handling the truth don't start moaning.

'Many have dated Indian muslims and hindus'? Since when? loool

British? We' re talking about Pakistanis and Indians. :s-smilie:

Ayesha is a tool! It has nothing do with whether she is a male/female as she has no clue on our history, if she did, she wouldn't make a fallacious statement by saying that Pakistanis originated from 'India'.

Word of advice, get an Indian girl.
I dont want acceptance from someone who is bigoted and no i dont want a hug from you not even an Eid hug

:frown:
Original post by Farwa
then y did u delete it? M ok thnx u?

I didn't delete anything :s-smilie:.. I'm alright thanks too! What are you up to these days? i have couple of friends and some family in Scotland btw :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending