The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Brownchololateice, this is for you. Enjoy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3258n9LH6p4 :biggrin:
Reply 6801
Original post by sportycricketer
I didn't delete anything :s-smilie:.. I'm alright thanks too! What are you up to these days? i have couple of friends and some family in Scotland btw :smile:

But I cnt see where u quoted me :frown: not much gap year so nthing reli
Oh where abouts?
Original post by Farwa
Wo mantally the challanged hai ma bwoy is liye I won't argue with him
Such people deserve a BPL not our attention

aap bahut samajdhar hai. main emotional ho jata hoon.
jab main aisi baatein padh tha hoon main naraaz ho jata hoon. woh poore thread ko apne baaton se karab kara hai. sab mahaul kharab kar diya
Original post by Dr.Sweet Science
Aww, my poor Indian buddy, want a dummy? Stop acting like a victim and man-up. You're pathetic!

'Prejudiced idiots'? Just because you seem to have a hard time handling the truth don't start moaning.

'Many have dated Indian muslims and hindus'? Since when? loool

British? We' re talking about Pakistanis and Indians. :s-smilie:

Ayesha is a tool! It has nothing do with whether she is a male/female as she has no clue on our history, if she did, she wouldn't make a fallacious statement by saying that Pakistanis originated from 'India'.

Word of advice, get an Indian girl.

im not going to reply to your infantalising comments. you've got no respect for anybody. ure the one in denial repeating your "truth" ten thousand times like it'll convince more people the more you repeat it. no self respecting indian would want to date you.
im talking about british pakistanis and their views.

You are a tool and you dont know how to live in a multicultural society. do yu even have indian friends?

I dont need to hear advice from someone who doesnt respect me. i will marry whoever i love.

Pakistan did get carved out of British India/or British Raj.
Reply 6804
Original post by brownchocolateice
aap bahut samajdhar hai. main emotional ho jata hoon.
jab main aisi baatein padh tha hoon main naraaz ho jata hoon. woh poore thread ko apne baaton se karab kara hai. sab mahaul kharab kar diya

Tension nahi lene ka juice pEeneke aur dimagh thanda rakhne ka :tongue:
Original post by brownchocolateice
no self respecting indian would want to date you.

Pakistan did get carved out of British India/or British Raj.

If I find Indians to be physically unattractive, why would I 'date' them? I love you, Krishan. You certainly know how to amuse me. :biggrin:

Key word being 'British'.
Reply 6806
Aww, my poor Indian buddy, want a dummy? Stop acting like a victim and man-up. You're pathetic!

'Prejudiced idiots'? Just because you seem to have a hard time handling the truth don't start moaning.

'Many have dated Indian muslims and hindus'? Since when? loool
British? We' re talking about Pakistanis and Indians. :s-smilie:

Ayesha is a tool! It has nothing do with whether she is a male/female as she has no clue on our history, if she did, she wouldn't make a fallacious statement by saying that Pakistanis originated from 'India'.

Word of advice, get an Indian girl.

Are you saying this isn't true?
Reply 6807
If I find Indians to be physically unattractive, why would I 'date' them? I love you, Krishan. You certainly know how to amuse me. :biggrin:

I'm not gonna argue just gona ask one thing
What was it before the goray came to call it british india or british raj
What was it called before goray came before the borders were made by goras?
Original post by Uzzy?

Yeah! I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but to say 'many' do in my opinion is an outright lie. In U.K this can't be backed by statistics evidence, it's basically one persons word against another.

I've hardly ever heard/seen a Pakistani married to an Indian. Most Pakistanis, whom I've interacted with find Indians in general to be physically unattractive.

This is my last post on this specific issue as it can't be backed up with hardcore evidence and it's pointless even talking about it.

My main concern is with people trying to state that we are somehow 'similar' to Indians.
Original post by Farwa
I'm not gonna argue just gona ask one thing

Wasn't it just part of the mongul empire

before that it was rules by different kingdoms ?
Reply 6810
Yeah! I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but to say 'many' do in my opinion is an outright lie. In U.K this can't be backed by statistics evidence, it's basically one persons word against another.

I've hardly ever heard/seen a Pakistani married to an Indian. Most Pakistanis, whom I've interacted with find Indians in general to be physically unattractive.

This is my last post on this specific issue as it can't be backed up with hardcore evidence and it's pointless even talking about it.

My main concern is with people trying to state that we are somehow 'similar' to Indians.

I've heard of many indo-pak relationships. My family are an example. Unattractive is subjective, most of Pakistani friends have at some point like an Indian.

However like you said there is no statistical evidence so yeah drop it.

In general terms of language, food and views, from personal experience North Indian Punjabis are similar to Pakistani Punjabis.

If you take your views and hateful comments elsewhere it'd be appreciated by most, if not all on this thread.

And for the sake of not spamming with pointless drivel and circulating arguments I won't be replying.

Peace.
Original post by Uzzy?

Maybe he hasn't heard of sania and shoaib or mohsin and reena.
Original post by Farwa
But I cnt see where u quoted me :frown: not much gap year so nthing reli
Oh where abouts?

ahh cool. How come you decided to take a gap year? :smile: (if you don't mind me asking). Glasgow and Edinburgh
Original post by Farwa

It didn't really have a name as it was never a united country, nonetheless some still give inaccurate names like 'Hindustan'/'Bharat'. That area was scattered with a myriad of provinces which were in no way united. 'India' was a name conjured up by the British.
Original post by LowRider
Wasn't it just part of the mongul empire

before that it was rules by different kingdoms ?

they were also both united during the Gupta empire. Thing is whatever it was called there were ties before. I mean the word "Hindu" came from Indus river running through Pakistan and it was used to describe people living near the Indus river
and India has many Muslim monument and Sufi dargahs.
Original post by Farwa
Tension nahi lene ka juice pEeneke aur dimagh thanda rakhne ka :tongue:

tension to lena padega yaar mere reputation line pe hai aur mere ek dost ne bhi kaha bahut differences hain..woh apne evidence ke liye comemnt use kar sakta hai
Original post by Uzzy?

In general terms of language, food and views, from personal experience North Indian Punjabis are similar to Pakistani Punjabis.

*Facepalm. I'm not even going to bother correcting you...

Original post by Uzzy?

If you take your views and hateful comments elsewhere it'd be appreciated by most, if not all on this thread.

And for the sake of not spamming with pointless drivel and circulating arguments I won't be replying.

Peace.

Why even bother initiate a conversation in the first place? For your information, I wasn't the one who brought this debate into this thread. You can thank your Indian friend, Krishan aka Mr.Idesperatelywanttodateapakistani.

Goodbye. :smile:

So you are saying you have never found an Indian attractive. You're either unawar eof it, lying or you havent met many. Just because you don't find them attractive doesnt mean others will.

There is no love without attraction. I don't accept your love. I am not your play thing that you can just use for entertainment or for amusement. It doesnt matter to me if you are a good looking Pakistani or not. Unless you take back the comments and say you generalised i am not going to accept it.

And the name is Bond. Kishan Bond. Without an r.
Many Pakistanis feel an attraction towards my charming and dashing good looks.
How do you make Saag? My mum says I need to learn how to cook or no Paki guy will marry me :frown:
:frown:

:sadnod:

you can save your emoticons for a fair Pakistani because i know you don't like dark people. But in lot of the world dark does not mean unattractive.

Latest

Trending

Trending