The Student Room Group

Tsr Pakistani Society VI... Saag and Toast for all members!!

Well here's number VI (Y)
Go nuts people :h:

WE HAS LIFT OFF

S_Mush

Makaveli_The_Don

oHellno

LowRider

GFQ

antihero

*MJ*

sarah1991

hasan4life

Blackshadow

halii_94

lonely14

medhopeful696969

blush.ox

Uzzy?

soyasauce

Z-Ninja

Also - To join the Pakistani Society, go to the group (by clicking on http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/group.php?groupid=392) and send a request.
(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by (L)*
everyone knows that!

In the current test squad there are 3 'newbies', kohli, yadav and ashwin. All of whom have done pretty well (well Umesh has impressed and ashwin was okay). can't really say they haven't performed. the whole team hasn't. with their reams of expertise, you'd think they'd be better.

also the younger guys can't just play two tests and then be dropped, how will they learn?

atm, bowling isn't the issue. its our batting (shockingly :tongue:)

losing our legends could be blessing in diguise. or turn out to be even worse (don't see how it can be worse than being 4niled. twice!)

Kohli is confused man -_- He's quality in one days aha, but test matches seem difficult for him :s Yadav seems alright and Ashwin isn't really performing with the ball D:

True that :h: They're all wastemans :tongue: they should all be sacked :teehee:

Then the oldies need to go, so the young guns get some responsibilty on their shoulders! aha.

Just pray that Australia rest everyone :tongue:
Reply 2
Reply 3
Original post by killa78
Kohli is confused man -_- He's quality in one days aha, but test matches seem difficult for him :s Yadav seems alright and Ashwin isn't really performing with the ball D:

True that :h: They're all wastemans :tongue: they should all be sacked :teehee:

Then the oldies need to go, so the young guns get some responsibilty on their shoulders! aha.

Just pray that Australia rest everyone :tongue:

not really. he did crap in west indies 'cos he was new, and nervous and completely allowed to be crap. then he played the last test in india, and made two 50s or something, which almost won india the test, when they could have lost it.

then in aus, in completely foreign conditions, under high pressure, he hasn't done too badly. he's mastered the art of the shorter form, but he's only about 6 tests old! cut him some slack! hardly judge form/talent from 6 tests!

same with ashwin, he's only played 2 tests abroad. on aussie pitches not known for spin. at least man can bat!

exactly thaat :h:
hi.
Reply 5
You forgot to quote me :hmmm:

Also capitalise the "iv" in the title.

First page, sixth post! :party:
Reply 6
If I need to quote others, which I know I need to do :ninja:

Allow it yeh? :colondollar: I'll just make new convos here :teehee:
Reply 7
Original post by IneedMentalHelp
hi.

O no not the person who started the thread about overdosing on paracetamol :tongue:
Original post by LowRider
O no not the person who started the thread about overdosing on paracetamol :tongue:

meh, life's tough atm. :h: how r u doing?
Reply 9
S_mush
Hmm tell me about it! Wow, only the animal anthem for you? You got lucky
Lol, It's fine, to make a rhyme, sometime(s) :teehee:
Yes, you guessed right! Yayy! He was fantastic today, career best I think it was
Lol Bob Willis is a doof! And the commentators annoyed me soo much, well Atherton and Nasser Hussain they sounded soo bitter just because they were getting thrashed :rolleyes:
Yeah, grass is awesome :ahee:

I got very lucky :lol: I dont remember it now :sad: I had to flap my wings to the beat though :O
yeahhh everythings cool if its in a song and rhyme!
Makes the soc cool :cool:

yeahhh, it was. I doubt he'd got 7 wickets before :tongue: It's really bad though, cus like he needs to retire soon :sad:
Yeah -_- Even when we tried to lose in England, they couldnt really say much :teehee: They were spot fixing, but still alost won LOL. Bet they felt crap :tongue:

better start eating it then init :tongue:
wheres my invite?
Reply 11
meh, life's tough atm. :h: how r u doing?

lol no good still procrastinating and got an exam tomorrow
Original post by Lehmber Hussainpuri
wheres my invite?

lol arent u that edl guy? kasmeh bro, u were hilarious back in the day :smile: xx
Original post by LowRider
lol no good still procrastinating and got an exam tomorrow

i failed my last 2, my education is srsly deteriorating atm. don't care tho, why should i?

tbh i was a mistake all along. :h:

good luck tomorrow, but remember, if you fail an exam, there are more important things in life you should pass.

the isoc at my uni said the most important thing to pass in your life is your islam. even if you fail your exams, you have something to fall back on. what good are passing your exams, if you fail in the eyes of God? :h:
lol arent u that edl guy? kasmeh bro, u were hilarious back in the day :smile: xx

No i'm not edl. I'm the one of the heroes of pak soc.
Reply 15
lonely14

it's crap man :h:
LOL

Wbu? :tongue:
Reply 16
lol saag and toast. I prefer bread and saag.
Reply 17
Original post by Hogwartz
You could have atleast capitalized the P.

It's harder then it looks :rolleyes:
Reply 18
Original post by killa78
I got very lucky :lol: I dont remember it now :sad: I had to flap my wings to the beat though :O
yeahhh everythings cool if its in a song and rhyme!
Makes the soc cool :cool:

yeahhh, it was. I doubt he'd got 7 wickets before :tongue: It's really bad though, cus like he needs to retire soon :sad:
Yeah -_- Even when we tried to lose in England, they couldnt really say much :teehee: They were spot fixing, but still alost won LOL. Bet they felt crap :tongue:

better start eating it then init :tongue:

:rofl: You got it easy, trust me!
I know, I love rhyme its just so awesome :ahee:
:sad: I know, he started his career late so its a shame he'll be retiring soon. Lol, they hardly have anything productive to say, they just like hyping their side up :teehee:
How much grass do you have? :curious:
Oh I feel very privilidged for being quoted first:biggrin:
:woo:
Edit- I wasnt quoted first :colondollar: lol
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 19
kya haal hai :smile:

Latest