The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Biological Sciences with biomedicine interview!

Ive just got a letter saying i have an interview for Biological sciences with biomedicine and I was just wondering whether anybody could give me any tips for the interview? :biggrin:
Reply 1
Hey,

The interview process I am guessing hasn't changed. I joined almost 3 years ago, originally studying a BSc Hons Biochemistry, however I have recently moved onto a MSci Biomedicine. Most biology modules follow the same modules 90% of the time with most of my mates being Biomeds. We all had the same type of interview, the best thing to do is read the news for a couple of days beforehand. When I had mine it was a bit of chit-chat and then I was asked if there was anything in the news based in my chosen field that was interesting.

That's pretty much it to be fair.

I wouldn't worry about it, though I was nervous before hand. Lancaster is an amazing university to be studying a biology based degree at.

Laters

Pete.

ps. Good Luck :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 2
I had an interview for Biomedical Sciences in January! It was all ok, and mainly was a chat about the course. They asked, why i want to study Biomedical Sciences, why i want to go to Lancaster and also what field of biology i would research if i got given a sum of money. I think if you show your passionate about the subject and show that you really want a place, you should be ok! I ended up getting an offer of ABB, so all's good! :smile: Best of luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending