The Student Room Group

Suits

Anyone watched this? The pilot was on last night, just watched it. Really good show.

Basically it is a US Comedy Legal Drama, aired in the US mid last year but its just come to the UK.

It's on DAVE Tuesday nights at 9pm. First episode is on Sky Anytime if any of you are interested.

Here's the trailer for anyone who wants to have a look:

edit: video doesn't seem to show up on my screen, so heres the link if it doesn't work for you either http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOi7_d3GOFI

Scroll to see replies

I have watched about 6 episodes and it is quite entertaining. It has a good balance of humour and drama while still managing to seperate itself from all the legal dramas. It may not have the sauve of boston legal but it is probabely one of the better legal dramas i've watched
Reply 2
Original post by Killuminati1989
I have watched about 6 episodes and it is quite entertaining. It has a good balance of humour and drama while still managing to seperate itself from all the legal dramas. It may not have the sauve of boston legal but it is probabely one of the better legal dramas i've watched

Nice, just watched the 2nd episode (couldn't wait until next tuesday :tongue:). Really good program :biggrin:
Original post by fudgesundae
Nice, just watched the 2nd episode (couldn't wait until next tuesday :tongue:). Really good program :biggrin:

hahaha yh i know wt u mean, i couldnt wait for the rest to be aired so i acquired them somewhat unethically :wink: if u knw wt i mean
Original post by Killuminati1989
hahaha yh i know wt u mean, i couldnt wait for the rest to be aired so i acquired them somewhat unethically :wink: if u knw wt i mean

Original post by fudgesundae

Why not just watch it all online anyway - instead of waiting a week each time?

I only just begun watching it yesterday and I'm already on episode 5, whilst balancing a PPE degree - it's very motivating to see success and wealthy men... :biggrin: Just saying....
Reply 5
Original post by Sovr'gnChancellor£
Why not just watch it all online anyway - instead of waiting a week each time?

I only just begun watching it yesterday and I'm already on episode 5, whilst balancing a PPE degree - it's very motivating to see success and wealthy men... :biggrin: Just saying....

Haha...way ahead of you buddy!

Watched the whole series online in the last week. Only 12 episodes. Loved the first series, can't till the summer for the second!
I watched it as it aired in the US last year loved it recommended it to everyone when I saw it was coming to Dave so I think it solved the ethical problems involved because at least 7 people that weren't going to watch it now have and they all liked it
Enjoying it a lot, not a lot of TV that doesn't make me cringe anymore, this is a good show.
Such a great show, shame about season 2 airing later on this year such a looooong wait :tongue:
For those of you legal drama fans i suggest u watch a couple of episodes of The Firm, its a new drama released in 2012 which stars a lawyer who was in witness protection and after 10 years running, opens up his own law firm. Its quite fast paced and very interesting...
Good show, a shame they showed this in the uk pretty late. But better late then never i guess
Reply 11
does anyone know where i can watch this online? from ep 1.
Obsessed. Harvey Spector (sp?) is love! :evilbanana:

It actually makes me want to be an solicitor! :biggrin:
Reply 13
Just finished watching all 12 episodes in 36 hours, such a great show! I now want to be a lawyer! Yazzor
Lol am I the only girl who watches this?! :tongue:

It's AMAZING. I've watched the first series, just finished today and I SO want to be a lawyer haha :biggrin:

Mike: Oh, so you care about me?
Harvey: Nope, you're a reflection of me. And I care entirely about myself.

Gotta love Harvey! He's so arrogant but not one of them arrogant guys that you loathe. He's loveable :h:
Original post by non
does anyone know where i can watch this online? from ep 1.

Here: http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/internet/suits/season_1.html

Great quality! :smile:
Reply 16
Reply 17
watched the first season! such a good show... :yy: long time until season 2, tho. cliffhanger :emo:
Original post by AmbitiousMedic
Such a great show, shame about season 2 airing later on this year such a looooong wait :tongue:

Original post by Charl
watched the first season! such a good show... :yy: long time until season 2, tho. cliffhanger :emo:

Gosh I know! We have to wait ages before we get to see what happens! Trevor gets on my nerves :angry:
Reply 19
Original post by TheGirlNextDoor
Gosh I know! We have to wait ages before we get to see what happens! Trevor gets on my nerves :angry:

that can-opener! :sly: can't stand jenny, much prefer rachel :teeth:

Quick Reply

Latest