The Student Room Group

Suits

Scroll to see replies

I found this quite interesting. Looking forward to next season,
Original post by Charl
that can-opener! :sly: can't stand jenny, much prefer rachel :teeth:

Yeah, what was that?!! Donna's awesome by the way :love:

And I want him to be with Rachel too! Not that Jenny's bad or anything, but it's just that he and Rachel have so much chemistry! :colone:
Reply 22
:love: It's so lovely to see more good American programmes.
Original post by NuckingFut
I found this quite interesting. Looking forward to next season,

Lol, me too! I just finished watching series 1 today so I'm a little hyped about it.
Original post by najinaji
:love: It's so lovely to see more good American programmes.

Yeah, then you get to the end of a series and have to wait ages for the next airing :/

I quite like the balance between the light-heartedness and jokes and the seriousness of the cases and relationships.
Just finished season 1, really looking forward to the next season! :biggrin:
One thing bugging me though, what is up with this thing with the can opener? :s
Reply 26
Original post by TheGirlNextDoor
Yeah, what was that?!! Donna's awesome by the way :love:

And I want him to be with Rachel too! Not that Jenny's bad or anything, but it's just that he and Rachel have so much chemistry! :colone:

yeah def :biggrin: totally agree. roll on summer :daydreaming:

Harvey is dreeeamy!
Original post by bpool1994
Just finished season 1, really looking forward to the next season! :biggrin:
One thing bugging me though, what is up with this thing with the can opener? :s

Lol yeah! I was confused :s-smilie: Hmm... Gotta figure it out!

Original post by Charl
yeah def :biggrin: totally agree. roll on summer :daydreaming:

Harvey is dreeeamy!

Harvey's so loveable... He's completely arrogant but he has reason to be :h:
Lol am I the only girl who watches this?! :tongue:

It's AMAZING. I've watched the first series, just finished today and I SO want to be a lawyer haha :biggrin:

Mike: Oh, so you care about me?
Harvey: Nope, you're a reflection of me. And I care entirely about myself.

Gotta love Harvey! He's so arrogant but not one of them arrogant guys that you loathe. He's loveable :h:

Don't worry - you're not the only girl who watches it!
I watched all the episodes in two days! It's really good and I just LOVE Harvey and the relationship he shares with Mike.
They have some amazing one-liners.
I just don't like the fact we have to wait soooooooo long for a season 2 :frown:
Maybe someone should make a 'Suits' group. we could all join it and discuss it when season 2 finally comes out... I think it'd be nice since none of my friends watch suits - they really don't know what they're missing out on! Oh well...
Original post by anonymous_angel_16
Don't worry - you're not the only girl who watches it!
I watched all the episodes in two days! It's really good and I just LOVE Harvey and the relationship he shares with Mike.
They have some amazing one-liners.
I just don't like the fact we have to wait soooooooo long for a season 2 :frown:

Yay another girlie! :h:

Oh wow! That's like 6 a day, so 6 x 42 minutes... Woah! You must've had a lot of spare time :tongue:

I absolutely love Harvey too (and he DOES care - we all know that :rolleyes:). I also really like Donna, I think she's perfect for Harvey and she's quite funny too! :tongue: Remember when she told Loius not to place a limit on her beauty? Lol :lol:

Yeah I know! It's like.. Ugh. Why do they do this to us?!!! :redface:

Oh wow! That's like 6 a day, so 6 x 42 minutes... Woah! You must've had a lot of spare time :tongue:

I absolutely love Harvey too (and he DOES care - we all know that :rolleyes:). I also really like Donna, I think she's perfect for Harvey and she's quite funny too! :tongue: Remember when she told Loius not to place a limit on her beauty? Lol :lol:

Agree with all this; I especially like Donna because she makes me laugh and she's just so loyal. Really liked the bit where she pretended to cry in front of Louis; made him shut up! :smile:

Hope Mike doesn't get fired or anything; I don't think he deserves it! Oh, and I hate that tool Trevor! :mad:
Agree with all this; I especially like Donna because she makes me laugh and she's just so loyal. Really liked the bit where she pretended to cry in front of Louis; made him shut up! :smile:

Hope Mike doesn't get fired or anything; I don't think he deserves it! Oh, and I hate that tool Trevor! :mad:

Yeah! She's the best :h: I love how she know Harvey so well and she can always have her way with others :tongue:

Nah I don't think he will get fired... It can happen! The show can't go on if he does! Ugh... and Trevor. His face gets on my nerves too because he actually looks evil :/
It comes across as a lawyer version of House. I love it.
Original post by Drunk Punx
It comes across as a lawyer version of House. I love it.

:five:
Yeah! She's the best :h: I love how she know Harvey so well and she can always have her way with others :tongue:

Nah I don't think he will get fired... It can happen! The show can't go on if he does! Ugh... and Trevor. His face gets on my nerves too because he actually looks evil :/

He does, doesn't he? Maybe the drugs and the dealing did it to him. :sly:
I don't think he'll get fired either but I don't like that Trevor's kicking up trouble because Mike's doing well with himself and his ex, although I prefer Rachel to Jenny.
He does, doesn't he? Maybe the drugs and the dealing did it to him. :sly:
I don't think he'll get fired either but I don't like that Trevor's kicking up trouble because Mike's doing well with himself and his ex, although I prefer Rachel to Jenny.

Yes I think Trevor fit the role of that fake evil guy very well. He doesn't look too friendly :redface:

Yeah he's just so unreliable. He turns bad over any little thing. I also prefer Rachel as well and I hope they do get together :smile:
Yes I think Trevor fit the role of that fake evil guy very well. He doesn't look too friendly :redface:

Yeah he's just so unreliable. He turns bad over any little thing. I also prefer Rachel as well and I hope they do get together :smile:

:yep:
Season 2 hurry up!

Watching whole seasons of shows online is what happens when you're attempting to do history coursework lol.

You're right - Harvey does care but he doesn't like to show it. Maybe he feels it will be used against him if he does.
Personally, I like Harvey's and Donna's relationship the way it is - I don't want them to date as it might change that special thing they have. Like Donna said, if it doesn't work you just can't go back to the way it was.

My favourite scene of Harvey and Donna has to be when she was teasing him about Scotty. 'I didn't want you to have performance anxiety... about the case' ROFL

Quick Reply

Latest