The Student Room Group

Suits

Scroll to see replies

Reply 760
Season 4 Episode 11 trailer - 4 days to go!

Spoiler

Reply 761
Original post by c.t.14
Season 4 Episode 11 trailer - 4 days to go!

Spoiler

love Harvey's older brother kinda relationship with Mike
Looks amazing! Can't wait. :biggrin:
Reply 763
Original post by Tpos
love Harvey's older brother kinda relationship with Mike

I love the banter they have between them, and their dynamic together in general. The 'older brother' thing isn't something you'd expect from Harvey's character, but you can tell he really cares about him, e.g.

Spoiler

Original post by c.t.14
Assuming you've seen up to and including Season 4 episode 10 - don't open if you haven't...

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 765
Original post by Aristotle's' Disciple

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by c.t.14

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 767
Original post by c.t.14
I love the banter they have between them, and their dynamic together in general. The 'older brother' thing isn't something you'd expect from Harvey's character, but you can tell he really cares about him, e.g.

Spoiler

Yh, the fact that you wouldn't expect it from Harvey makes it even better
Suits is back tonight.
Original post by c.t.14

Spoiler

See, told ya! :biggrin:

Spoiler

(edited 9 years ago)
Loved the episode! :biggrin:
Brilliant episode, I still remember the exact script from the previous episode, waiting on the cliff hanger. Louis still remains as my favourite character.
Great episode. Just finished it. I still can't stand Louis and he isn't a very clever lawyer either as it was pretty obvious what Jessica was going to do.
Reply 773
Just watched it, Louis was really irritating in this episode, I felt that they showed everyone giving into his demands and him being a dick too much, it grew quite tiresome. I too didn't really get Louis' surprise at Jessica making him sign, even I though about doing that!

Original post by Aristotle's' Disciple
See, told ya! :biggrin:

Spoiler

Hopefully if she takes the job at Robert Zane's then we won't need to see her :biggrin:, Jessica said it "wouldn't be happening" anyway - fingers crossed :tongue:
Reply 774
Am I the only one that felt they tied everything up too quickly? Unless there's a completely new angle they're just going to drag this whole Litt vs everyone else thing out for the rest of the season :s-smilie: I liked Louis being in control at first but then he was just being petty and horrible. I much preferred the Louis of season one where he was hated but respected. I wonder what he's going to do with what Donna told him at the end of the episode...
Reply 775
Has no one watched the latest US episodes? I just caught up with them. Really enjoyed S04e13 and S04e14
Original post by Tpos
Has no one watched the latest US episodes? I just caught up with them. Really enjoyed S04e13 and S04e14

Watched all of them too

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah, been watching them too. Really enjoying this season, so far.
Original post by TH3-FL45H
Watched all of them too

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

I long for the day something like happens!! (The second part)
Reply 779
Original post by TH3-FL45H
Watched all of them too

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't understand, he seems to be the one screwing her up but would possess him into doing such a thing. Strange! Also I'm glad Jessica's :'( broke up with her because I didn't think *everyone* knowing about Mike was good thing and revealing it it being revealed is getting pretty boring.

I didn't see how the flashback parts really linked to the present time stuff. I guess it was just to provide further insight into the characters but it felt a bit disjointed. I did enjoy the flashback scenes though.

Quick Reply

Latest