The Student Room Group

Suits

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bpool1994
Yeah, Donna is amazing isn't she? I would gladly watch Suits even if it was filled only with her making one liners. She does dress well and I totally agree about Harvey; a waistcoat just seals the deal in my opinion. :yes:

Yes she is :biggrin: A tribute to Donna:

The waistcoat just makes it more... executive :yep:
Original post by TheGirlNextDoor
Yes she is :biggrin: A tribute to Donna:

The waistcoat just makes it more... executive :yep:

Very fitting tribute; I think there's a video tribute somewhere on YouTube if you want to see that.

Oh, Suits related question (shocker, I know!); say you were in Mike's position at the fake trial, would you have pushed Rachel or eased off like he did?
Very fitting tribute; I think there's a video tribute somewhere on YouTube if you want to see that.

Oh, Suits related question (shocker, I know!); say you were in Mike's position at the fake trial, would you have pushed Rachel or eased off like he did?

Yeah there are videos on YouTube but I haven't managed to watch them yet! I will do soon :biggrin:

Lol, what's Suits? :tongue: Ohhh! The show! Gosh if I were Mike... Hmmm... Well that means I'd have to be a guy. And since I'm madly after Rachel I think seeing the tears in her eyes would make me stop questioning her. I wouldn't want to hurt her since it'd ruin the chances of me and her and also it's show her that I don't care since I knew that she was referring to her paralegal position. What about you?
Yeah there are videos on YouTube but I haven't managed to watch them yet! I will do soon :biggrin:

Lol, what's Suits? :tongue: Ohhh! The show! Gosh if I were Mike... Hmmm... Well that means I'd have to be a guy. And since I'm madly after Rachel I think seeing the tears in her eyes would make me stop questioning her. I wouldn't want to hurt her since it'd ruin the chances of me and her and also it's show her that I don't care since I knew that she was referring to her paralegal position. What about you?

Totally agree; it's like we're one mind isn't it? :rolleyes: If I were in Mike's position, I wouldn't want to ruin any chance of getting Rachel so I would back off, no matter how many times Jessica calls me soft afterwards. :smile:
Totally agree; it's like we're one mind isn't it? :rolleyes: If I were in Mike's position, I wouldn't want to ruin any chance of getting Rachel so I would back off, no matter how many times Jessica calls me soft afterwards. :smile:

Yeah, I feel as if I've met you before :rolleyes: I'd feel kinda bad for Jessica calling me soft and all but it wouldn't get in the way of the emotions I had for Rachel.

Question: If you were Louis, what would you be doing right now?
Reply 85
Epic show is epic! Damn Harvey's suits are so fine as well might need to pay a visit to his tailor :tongue:
Yeah, I feel as if I've met you before :rolleyes: I'd feel kinda bad for Jessica calling me soft and all but it wouldn't get in the way of the emotions I had for Rachel.

Question: If you were Louis, what would you be doing right now?

Obviously, I'd be cooking up a plan to get Donna as my assistant; perhaps through bribery or intoxication. :colone:

Maybe we have met before; you'll never know. :wink: You'll just have to go on not knowing for sure.
Obviously, I'd be cooking up a plan to get Donna as my assistant; perhaps through bribery or intoxication. :colone:

Maybe we have met before; you'll never know. :wink: You'll just have to go on not knowing for sure.

That's a good answer :smile: You could also have said, "Gone to the theatre" :tongue:

Hmmm... :iiam:
That's a good answer :smile: You could also have said, "Gone to the theatre" :tongue:

Hmmm... :iiam:

Of course; maybe I'd go to the theatre, while also thinking of Donna being my assistant. It all makes sense now! :smile:

You're right, it is a mystery... for you. :eek:
Love Suits :smile:
Of course; maybe I'd go to the theatre, while also thinking of Donna being my assistant. It all makes sense now! :smile:

You're right, it is a mystery... for you. :eek:

Oh yes!! You're absolutely right! Or even... taking Donna to the theatre to lure her into being my assistant!

Wha-? So... so it's not a mystery for you? You- I-... have we met?
Oh yes!! You're absolutely right! Or even... taking Donna to the theatre to lure her into being my assistant!

Wha-? So... so it's not a mystery for you? You- I-... have we met?

Yes, that's even more plausible, except for the fact Donna would never accept a theatre invitation from Louis Litt. :rolleyes:

Yeaaaaaahhhhhh... No. Sorry for robbing you of the possibility of us having met before. I would have liked it to be true but... :frown:
Yes, that's even more plausible, except for the fact Donna would never accept a theatre invitation from Louis Litt. :rolleyes:

Yeaaaaaahhhhhh... No. Sorry for robbing you of the possibility of us having met before. I would have liked it to be true but... :frown:

Yeah, but she'd do it she didn't have to sit anywhere near him or acknowledge his existence... And maybe if there were a certain someone on stage whom she had a fancy for... :tongue:
Yeah, but she'd do it she didn't have to sit anywhere near him or acknowledge his existence... And maybe if there were a certain someone on stage whom she had a fancy for... :tongue:

Maybe, but you'd have to be a whole different level of desperate to settle for that. :rolleyes: Oh wait, desperate pretty much defines Louis when Donna is concerned. :facepalm:
Maybe, but you'd have to be a whole different level of desperate to settle for that. :rolleyes: Oh wait, desperate pretty much defines Louis when Donna is concerned. :facepalm:

Gosh, yes. Louis is quite desperate for Donna and anything else Harvey has...! :rolleyes:
Gosh, yes. Louis is quite desperate for Donna and anything else Harvey has...! :rolleyes:

Yeah, the looks, the clothes, the assistant, the office, the position, his rapport with Jessica, etc, etc. Is there anything else I've missed? :smile:
Yeah, the looks, the clothes, the assistant, the office, the position, his rapport with Jessica, etc, etc. Is there anything else I've missed? :smile:

Well I would have said Mike, but he didn't want him after all! :sigh:
Well I would have said Mike, but he didn't want him after all! :sigh:

Don't know why not; he's such a great guy! Other than the fact he doesn't have a law degree and he might get fired, that is! :biggrin:

Oh, I might add that Louis might be a bit envious in other places. (let's not delve into specifics but it might entail a part of his anatomy). :rolleyes:
Don't know why not; he's such a great guy! Other than the fact he doesn't have a law degree and he might get fired, that is! :biggrin:

Oh, I might add that Louis might be a bit envious in other places. (let's not delve into specifics but it might entail a part of his anatomy). :rolleyes:

Yes he is! But since Louis won that other case over Mike, he decided he didn't need him anymore :dontknow:

Yeah, I see what you mean. But on another note, I never really liked him from the start, his whole character just annoys me!
Yes he is! But since Louis won that other case over Mike, he decided he didn't need him anymore :dontknow:

Yeah, I see what you mean. But on another note, I never really liked him from the start, his whole character just annoys me!

Perhaps that was the intention: to create a character that was so genuinely unlikeable that you would identify and rally around Mike and Harvey even more. Besides it gives the writers an opportunity to have some antagonising force within the walls of the firm. :yep:

Or maybe he's just annoying. :confused:

Quick Reply

Latest