The Student Room Group

7 teens arrested for filmed attack on boy.

May or may not have seen the video of the 7 kids beating up the asian guy.

Well, been arrested

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/teens-detained-brutal-beating-chicago-boy-appears-youtube-video-article-1.1007573

The teen was treated at Mercy Hospital and Medical Center for a split lip, bruises and cuts and later released, cops said.

The seven teens were charged with robbery and aggravated battery in the ruthless attack, which cops say occurred on Sunday at around 4:00 p.m. in the working-class neighborhood of Bridgeport, in the city’s South Side.

Seventeen-year-old Raymond Palomino who appears to be the only one the video not wearing a ski mask was charged as an adult, according to the Chicago Tribune.

Two 16-year-olds and three 15-year-olds, including the girl, were charged as juveniles and turned over to juvenile authorities.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Been posted on TSR like 5 times. Regardless glad they were arrested. Would have loved for the asain kid to call a few people to go **** each and everyone of them up before though.
I hope what happened to that kid happens to every one of those f&*&#rs individually!
I hope each and every one of them get sent to prison and drop their soap. :nothing:
Those attackers should all be brutally beaten, burnt, stabbed, cut, abused, tortured, raped and forced to endure that same beating every day for a year.

That kind of behaviour isn't tolerable. **** them. Morons.
What the two above me said.
We should put up posters in their town of each one of them, stating that videoing yourself punching every one of them in the face and posting it on YouTube enters you into a raffle. The winner gets a prize. Anyone from there willing to do the job?
Reply 7
What the above 4 said.
they deserve everything they get! :angry:
I understand its supposed to be ''shocking'' but seriously? Have you lot never seen someone get beat up? I mean its not like they stab him in the video and thats why there is such controversy... Yeah I agree they are harsh because he is on his own, but gang beatings happen so often...
Original post by Tommyjw
Seventeen-year-old Raymond Palomino who appears to be the only one the video not wearing a ski mask was charged as an adult, according to the Chicago Tribune.
Doesn't look good for him.
Reply 11
Original post by xXxiKillxXx
I understand its supposed to be ''shocking'' but seriously? Have you lot never seen someone get beat up? I mean its not like they stab him in the video and thats why there is such controversy... Yeah I agree they are harsh because he is on his own, but gang beatings happen so often...

You're meant to be more visibly upset because the attackers are white and he's asian. Duh! Haven't you been living in this society for the past 20 years? Nothing can outrage middle class white suburbanites more than grainy footage of chavs attacking lone minorities. Or middle class whites being attacked by minorities. lol.
Original post by Bonged.
You're meant to be more visibly upset because the attackers are white and he's asian. Duh! Haven't you been living in this society for the past 20 years? Nothing can outrage middle class white suburbanites more than grainy footage of chavs attacking lone minorities. Or middle class whites being attacked by minorities. lol.

I read the attacker's names somewhere, and they sounded Asian also.. (or part Asian)
Original post by isp
Would have loved for the asain kid to call a few people to go **** each and everyone of them up before though.

Original post by Freier._.lance
I hope what happened to that kid happens to every one of those f&*&#rs individually!

Original post by Vikki1805
I hope each and every one of them get sent to prison and drop their soap. :nothing:

Original post by DanielMartin
Those attackers should all be brutally beaten, burnt, stabbed, cut, abused, tortured, raped and forced to endure that same beating every day for a year. ?

You're all just as bad as the attackers.
Reply 14
They were idiots for having it recorded to be fair
True that. I don't understand why people would film themselves committing a crime.
Reply 16
Although I have no sympathy for them, I found out that these kids were 'retaliating' to previous attacks on members of their group by 12-15 people (and the kid they beat up was part of them-or friends with them)
Still...they deserve to be punished harshly cause the mistake they made was film it! Idiots...
Reply 17
Original post by 079
Although I have no sympathy for them, I found out that these kids were 'retaliating' to previous attacks on members of their group by 12-15 people (and the kid they beat up was part of them-or friends with them)
Still...they deserve to be punished harshly cause the mistake they made was film it! Idiots...

Where did you read that?
Reply 18
The chinese lad who got attacked was part of a seperate gang that attacked someone else wasnt he?
Reply 19
Original post by Tommyjw
Where did you read that?

sxephil "philled" me in on youtube
but I also found this
http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2012-01-18/news/chi-7-teens-charged-in-beating-robbery-posted-on-youtube-20120118_1_south-side-alley-juvenile-delinquency-petitions-retaliation

Original post by L18
The chinese lad who got attacked was part of a seperate gang that attacked someone else wasnt he?

yeh thats what they found out

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending