The Student Room Group

Intermediate 2 English Question

Hi everyone! This is my first post on here. I just signed up because I'm extremely worried about my Intermediate 2 English creative story. I wrote the worst possible draft ever in class, and when we came to write the second and final draft at home, I realised that it's going nowhere and will earn me a C at most. The deadline for handing in has now passed and I haven't handed it in. Is there any way I can redo a first draft in class and then redo the second draft of a different story, or is this not possible?

Thanks.
Reply 1
Original post by scottishstudent
Hi everyone! This is my first post on here. I just signed up because I'm extremely worried about my Intermediate 2 English creative story. I wrote the worst possible draft ever in class, and when we came to write the second and final draft at home, I realised that it's going nowhere and will earn me a C at most. The deadline for handing in has now passed and I haven't handed it in. Is there any way I can redo a first draft in class and then redo the second draft of a different story, or is this not possible?

Thanks.

This really depends on how nice your teacher is, tbh since it's past the deadline for handing in, the teacher may not be very sympathetic. One way of getting round this is asking someone who's finished their int 2 study to check it and maybe comment on improvements. If I remember correctly, I didn't really write much for my first draft and came up with most of the final version in class when we were writing them up. Still kinda shocked how I managed to get an A. :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending