Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Conservapedia

Announcements Posted on
Need last minute Christmas gift ideas? Come and visit Santa's grotto! 17-12-2014
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    Here's some comic relief to ease the intense religous discussion that goes on in this subforum (I hope this thread still falls under "religion").

I was talking to an American Christian workmate about the Wikipedia blackout yesterday and he said it was not a problem for him because he only uses Conservapedia since he considers Wikipedia to be too "left leaning". I thought I'd check out this website and now I've become addicted to reading the articles, some of which are unintentionally hilarious. I recommend the "atheist", "age of the earth", "dinosaurs" and "homosexuality" articles if you've got some free time. There's too many gems to mention on here but there's one that I thought was particularly funny:

In the homosexuality article there is a section on "Homosexuality and obesity" and the connecting picture is of Stephen Fry holding a cake with the caption: "Stephen Fry is a homosexual and an atheist"
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by notnek)
    Here's some comic relief to ease the intense religous discussion that goes on in this subforum (I hope this thread still falls under "religion&quot.

I was talking to an American Christian workmate about the Wikipedia blackout yesterday and he said it was not a problem for him because he only uses Conservapedia since he considers Wikipedia to be too "left leaning". I thought I'd check out this website and now I've become addicted to reading the articles, some of which are unintentionally hilarious. I recommend the "atheist", "age of the earth", "dinosaurs" and "homosexuality" articles if you've got some free time. There's too many gems to mention on here but there's one that I thought was particularly funny:

In the homosexuality article there is a section on "Homosexuality and obesity" and the connecting picture is of Stephen Fry holding a cake with the caption: "Stephen Fry is a homosexual and an atheist"
    I try soo hard to find these websites funny, and there are some really good bits that make me lol, but really they just make me angry and depressed.
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yup, Conservapedia is a piece of poo that makes me ashamed to call myself a conservative.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    http://www.conservapedia.com/Atheism...reation_Museum
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    It worries me that things like this exist...
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    http://conservapedia.com/Islam

Islam is known as one of the world's most violent religions; there have been over 16,000 terrorist attacks committed in the name of Islam since 2001.[1] Liberals however, frequently ignore the violence of Islam (refering to critics as "racists" and "Islamophobes") while they focus on attacking Christianity, a religion with a long history of charity and self sacrifice.[2][3]
    Is it me or does this just appear in the introduction out of nowhere?
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    • 23 followers

ReputationRep:
    Liberals however, frequently ignore the violence of Islam (refering to critics as "racists" and "Islamophobes") while they focus on attacking Christianity, a religion with a long history of charity and self sacrifice.[2][3]

lmao
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    I think it looks like their headline-making obsession with gay people is making a resurgence:

http://www.conservapedia.com/Specialtatistics

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 14, 2012
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered Chat threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.