Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why does he smell so awesome???

Announcements Posted on
Post on TSR and win a prize! Find out more... 10-04-2014

There is a guy in my class and he smells really good... His smell lingers, even if he sits behind me i come to know without looking... Day before yesterday I was picking something up, i was bent so i did not see who passed beside me (And I didn't care) but then I recognised his smell so i looked up and by the time he had already reached the classroom door... It confuses :confused: me how does his smell lingers..??? considering that it was really cold that day and he was wearing a sweater and a blazer (if that matters) And the whole day he smells the same.. doesn't matter if he had played football or poured water on himself.. I know that he doesn't 'bring' any deodrant or scent to school (thats not allowed) And i want to know if its his natural smell... but how the hell am i gonna find that out...???
    Any help would be appreciated
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Pheromones. You fancy him
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Ask him.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by matt2k8)
    Pheromones. You fancy him
    This, you seem to have fallen hard.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    yeah, this happens to me with all the people i fancy, they smell amazing. normally the smell gets even more intense after i've kissed them

edit: is it weird that i love being negged for this? just because i actually kiss the people i fancy rather than just going around sniffing them... :P
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yea but he might have put on synthetic pheromones too
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    lol
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    It seems no one here has heard of scented shampoo or soap.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    expensive perfume. So what if he doesn't bring perfume to school due to the schools policy against it, he can easily spray it on before he leaves home.

it isn't rocket science, this didn't need a thread. :sigh:

EDIT: yes yes. Neg me for common sense.
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    He might just spray a buttload of CK or whatever all over himself. :l
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    He's your soulmate. :hump:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilyas)
    expensive perfume. So what if he doesn't bring perfume to school, he can easily spray it on before he leaves home.

it isn't rocket science, this didn't need a thread. :sigh:
    If that were the case then I wonder why I often dont smell that fresh, not that I smell rotten but I am very clean and tidy and spend ages in shower with scented soaps and use good washing powder but dont have a strong good smell, at most neutral yet I see some lads I know and when you are near them it smells like their clothes are just out of the washing machine but with a even stronger smell.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    To all the folk saying pheromones - do they even exist?

Stephen Fry said on Qi there was no evidence for them a while back...

But he obviously just wears a ton of aftershave
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    :laugh:
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    omg i have this guy whos the same for me ever since i first met him, and he told me he never wears deodorant or anything and he can have been in the gym or playing footie and still come see me after and smell amazing i dont get it i guess it must be the pheromones cos i fell for him pretty quick lol
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    At least your not sniffing him yet!

<3 x
    • 19 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Minimalist__)
    It seems no one here has heard of scented shampoo or soap.
    Yeah this, probably uses strong shampoo and soap. Good perfume as well probably.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm: I can't believe people are actually talking about pheromones. You're not ants.
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drbluebox)
    If that were the case then I wonder why I often dont smell that fresh, not that I smell rotten but I am very clean and tidy and spend ages in shower with scented soaps and use good washing powder but dont have a strong good smell, at most neutral yet I see some lads I know and when you are near them it smells like their clothes are just out of the washing machine but with a even stronger smell.
    I think we become so used to our own smell that we can't smell it anymore. I'd like to know though, I'd love to think I had a pleasant lingering smell that sent people crazy over me.
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    Maybe he showers before going to class? :dontknow:

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: May 10, 2012
Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Advice on everyday issues unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.