The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

That's one gang I definitely don't want to join!
Wonder how many kids he's going to follow
Reply 3
Original post by JesusIsMyHomeboy

Beat me to it.
Seems legit.
Reply 5

Hopefully one day I'll never have to say "Garry Glitter is following me" haha
Reply 6
As someone on twitter said: "I'm not surprised Gary Glitter is all over Twitter, after all Twitter is only 6 years old."
Reply 7
It's probably not even him
Reply 8
Gary Glitter just makes me laugh. :rofl2:
i was disgusted when they sang his song on glee!! out of order!

he's asking for abuse really..
(edited 12 years ago)
"I'm not surprised Gary Glitter is all over Twitter, after all Twitter is only 6 years old."- What a quote!

Frankie Boyle's tweets are awesome too:

@OfficialGlitter Hi Gary. Would you say it’s you or the captain of the Concordia that’s ****ed more people in international waters?

@officialglitter Ignore the haters. Rose West is getting a similarly hard time on Mumsnet.

@officialglitter Hi Gary. You deleted your reply? Glad you’ve got the hang of deleting things from the internet.

EDIT: From the neg rep, I assume Gary Glitter has joined TSR also.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by davidcy147
"I'm not surprised Gary Glitter is all over Twitter, after all Twitter is only 6 years old."- What a quote!

@OfficialGlitter Hi Gary. Would you say it’s you or the captain of the Concordia that’s ****ed more people in international waters?

@officialglitter Ignore the haters. Rose West is getting a similarly hard time on Mumsnet.

@officialglitter Hi Gary. You deleted your reply? Glad you’ve got the hang of deleting things from the internet.

That one's brilliant haha :biggrin:

Damn, I only came to this thread to make that joke. Well played.
Sky News: 'Gary Glitter to face Child sex quiz by Police'. He'll ****ing win that no problem

Hate to be picky, but the Concordia sunk well inside Italian territorial waters. Others are great though.
Original post by chrisawhitmore
Hate to be picky, but the Concordia sunk well inside Italian territorial waters. Others are great though.

Send all inaccuracies to Frankie Boyle. Not my tweets.
Reply 17
The twitter account talks about Gary going on tour. I wonder how much kids tickets will cost?

:rofl: At that last one
I thought my tweets were the best

'@OfficialGlitter Can't believe you ****ed a kid, lol'

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending