WJEC ICT A2 IT4 Coursework help!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Could you send my the examples please? :smile:
Original post by Dubes
Could you send my the examples please? :smile:

Sure, just pm me your email and I'll send them to you :smile:
Reply 42
I am also having trouble with the coursework for WJEC. I would greatly appeciate any exemplar material to be e-mail to me. Also, does anyone have any ideas for queries ?
Original post by SamTrash
I am also having trouble with the coursework for WJEC. I would greatly appeciate any exemplar material to be e-mail to me. Also, does anyone have any ideas for queries ?

What do you need to know about queries?

I can send you the exemplars I have and can you tell me a bit about what your system does so I can give you ideas on queries
Reply 45
My email is [Removed - please use PMs or post here] :smile: And I just can't think what queries to do for all the different types of queries required, like multi-table with search criteria et cetera. That's why I'd like to look at the exemplars :L To give me some ideas !
My email is [Removed - please use PMs or post here] :smile: And I just can't think what queries to do for all the different types of queries required, like multi-table with search criteria et cetera. That's why I'd like to look at the exemplars :L To give me some ideas !

It looks like your email address has been removed, send it to me by private message and I'll send the exemplars to you
Reply 47
Hi i'm currently re-doing my ICTcourswork for IT4 And really struggeling as im doing it by my self, have you got any examples of the courswork ? Thanks
Original post by mrhysj
Hi i'm currently re-doing my ICTcourswork for IT4 And really struggeling as im doing it by my self, have you got any examples of the courswork ? Thanks

What do you need help with?
Original post by devski
I have a couple of different exemplars if you would want me to send them to you, just pm me you email and I'll send them to you. Also, if you need any other help with this coursework, I'd be happy to help :smile: I got an A in mine when I did it 2 years ago (in 2nd year of uni now doing maths).

Is it possible if you could please share the exemplars with me, I really need help in this CW, I would be so grateful of you if u could please help me. :smile:

P.S - [Removed - please use PMs or post here]
Original post by richa sehrawat
Is it possible if you could please share the exemplars with me, I really need help in this CW, I would be so grateful of you if u could please help me. :smile:

P.S - [Removed - please use PMs or post here]

Hi,

Just message me your email and I'll send them to you :smile:
Reply 51
any chance of seeing your examplar please?
Reply 52
Original post by devski
I have a couple of different exemplars if you would want me to send them to you, just pm me you email and I'll send them to you. Also, if you need any other help with this coursework, I'd be happy to help :smile: I got an A in mine when I did it 2 years ago (in 2nd year of uni now doing maths).

HEY can you please send me those A2 wjec ict 4 coursework examples!
i would really appreciate that!
:smile:
Original post by devski

Would you be able to send them to me, I am really stuck on the second part of the evaluation so nearly finished!
Reply 54
Hey, I'm also doing this coursework - the deadline is approaching and I'm struggling on various parts. Would you mind sending me the exemplars? It would be GREAT help! :smile:
Reply 55
Hey, I'm seeing your giving out IT4 coursework exemplars. Can you help me too please!!! I really need to look at an exemplar as i'm struggling! Thanks
Just as an update to people, rather than sending the exemplars I have to people, I will send them my coursework instead. Just because the exemplars I have are rather out dated, with them being from 2005 and 2006, they're over half a decade old. So I guess a lot of things would have changed since then. I completed my coursework in 2010, so even for me these were quite old anyway.

If you still want them along with my coursework, then just let me know in a private message with your email and I'll send them over to you ASAP :smile:

Also, if anyone needs past papers for AQA COMP3, I have a collection of questions and answers which my tutor put together at the time of my revision from where the syllabus kept changing, there were no past papers so this was the best thing we could get and they really helped.

If you have any questions relating to any of this stuff, just let me know either through this thread or by PM.

It may take a couple of days for me to reply to a message as I am currently very busy at the moment with assignments to do and exams coming up end of may so lots of stuff to do!! :s-smilie:

Anyway, happy revision! :P
Reply 57
Does anyone else have any other coursework examplars!
it would really help! :smile:
if so can someone email them to [email protected]
Reply 58
Original post by devski

Hey can you send them to me as well please?:colondollar:
Original post by akura
Hey can you send them to me as well please?:colondollar:

As I've mentioned previously, I'm sending my coursework rather than the exemplars as they are quite out-dated. Just pm me you email and i'll send it over to you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending