The Student Room Group

WJEC ICT A2 IT4 Coursework help!

Scroll to see replies

Hi devski,

Do you have a copy of the exampler for IT4? I'm really struggling to plan this for the class
Reply 121
Original post by devski
Sure! Just pm me you email and I'll send them to you :smile:

Hi please please can you send it to me too
Hi does anyone have their finished Course work I could use as examples? I’m so confused by print outs and need to be able to actually click the files and everything in access
Original post by devski
I have a couple of different exemplars if you would want me to send them to you, just pm me you email and I'll send them to you. Also, if you need any other help with this coursework, I'd be happy to help :smile: I got an A in mine when I did it 2 years ago (in 2nd year of uni now doing maths).
Can you send me it please???
Original post by devski
yes i do, i've sent the first one, in the middle of sending the 2nd. I've had to use something called Adobe Send Online to send them as the files are quite big. Let me know if you get them ok :smile:

can you send me it please
Hello, is anybody doing edexcel applied ict a2, by any chance?
yes i need yor help. please help me
yes i need yor help. please help me with these questation .
1 - Explain how the purpose of a mobile app and the needs, preferences and characteristics of the user affect its design and the provided features.
2 - Explain the impact of current technologies on the design and implementation of mobile apps.
3 - Analyses how the implementation and design of mobile apps is affected by the intended user, current technologies and the purpose of the app.
4 - Evaluate how the effectiveness of mobile app implementation and design are affected by the intended user, current technologies
and the purpose of the app

Original post by username299156
I have a couple of different exemplars if you would want me to send them to you, just pm me you email and I'll send them to you. Also, if you need any other help with this coursework, I'd be happy to help :smile: I got an A in mine when I did it 2 years ago (in 2nd year of uni now doing maths).

Original post by Lakhvir.Singh
Could you send them to me please? :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending