The Student Room Group

WJEC ICT A2 IT4 Coursework help!

Hello!,
I would be very grateful if someone could help me with my ICT coursework.
Im looking for the exemplar for this course, i think its called 'Slaters Coaches' but if there is another one someone could send me i would be very grateful! i need extra guidance and this would be a great help!
Thank you! :s-smilie: x

Scroll to see replies

I have a couple of different exemplars if you would want me to send them to you, just pm me you email and I'll send them to you. Also, if you need any other help with this coursework, I'd be happy to help :smile: I got an A in mine when I did it 2 years ago (in 2nd year of uni now doing maths).
Original post by devski
I have a couple of different exemplars if you would want me to send them to you, just pm me you email and I'll send them to you. Also, if you need any other help with this coursework, I'd be happy to help :smile: I got an A in mine when I did it 2 years ago (in 2nd year of uni now doing maths).

Could you send them to me please? :colondollar:
yeah, course I can :smile: happy to help
Original post by devski
yeah, course I can :smile: happy to help

Do you still have my email address? :smile:
yes i do, i've sent the first one, in the middle of sending the 2nd. I've had to use something called Adobe Send Online to send them as the files are quite big. Let me know if you get them ok :smile:
Original post by devski
yes i do, i've sent the first one, in the middle of sending the 2nd. I've had to use something called Adobe Send Online to send them as the files are quite big. Let me know if you get them ok :smile:

Got them! Thanks! :smile:
Reply 7
Can I please get a copy sent to me too? Slaters coaches isn't really very good.
Original post by Uzmar

Yeah, of course. Just pm me your email address and I'll send them to you :smile:
Original post by devski
Yeah, of course. Just pm me your email address and I'll send them to you :smile:

Original post by Uzmar

Original post by Lakhvir.Singh
Got them! Thanks! :smile:

Does any of you know exactly what we are meant to shows screenshots of for the report, and for the forms?
Original post by Hopsin rapper
Does any of you know exactly what we are meant to shows screenshots of for the report, and for the forms?

You need screen shots of the forms in design view and form view, and with running queries, you need to show the steps and what happens. Hope this helps :smile:
Original post by devski
You need screen shots of the forms in design view and form view, and with running queries, you need to show the steps and what happens. Hope this helps :smile:

Thanks! What about the reports - what do i need to screenshot for them?
Thanks! What about the reports - what do i need to screenshot for them?

What exactly do you mean by reports? In other words, which section is it your asking about (e.g. testing, design, etc)
Original post by devski
What exactly do you mean by reports? In other words, which section is it your asking about (e.g. testing, design, etc)

We have got to make queries, forms, reports etc. They come during the implementation phase.
Reply 14
Original post by devski

Omg that would be a great help if you would send them me!! :biggrin:
Reply 15
Would you mind sending me an example piece of work too, the ones we have at college are terrible copies. I would really appreciate it :tongue:
Original post by Santorum
Would you mind sending me an example piece of work too, the ones we have at college are terrible copies. I would really appreciate it :tongue:

Sure, just pm me your email and I'll send them to you :smile:
We have got to make queries, forms, reports etc. They come during the implementation phase.

So just do what I said before, different views of the forms and reports (design and form view) and show how the queries work
Does anyone know at which stage you do normalisation (I seemed to have missed it out and don't know where to include it)?
Original post by dylantombides
Does anyone know at which stage you do normalisation (I seemed to have missed it out and don't know where to include it)?

I put it after my data dictionary in the Design section of the project :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending