Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey! Sign in to get help with your study questionsNew here? Join for free to post

AS/A Level Results Day March 8th Megathread

Announcements Posted on
Become part of the Welcome Squad! Apply here! 28-10-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WaNaBe)
    I'll be drinking if I do well, and I'll be drinking if I do bad.
    Haha same

I'm freaking out so much, dread to think what it'll be like for the summer results day! I just hope I don't need to resit the resits I did again
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThaChronic)
    5/80 should be an A* just for that Rutherford question. Every other question was impossible.
    LOL genuinely the only question in the whole paper I knew I could answer!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maple)
    Lets hope so, I did F325 aswell and I thought it was pretty hard particularly the last couple of questions. I mean 1 mark for equations that take a lot of thinking, I thought that was harsh. Most people thought it was either alright though, compared to other papers, so I'm guessing boundaries will be what they usually are - around 70 for an A, I'm hoping lower though.
    oh god, everyone came out saying, it was easy and i was like WHAAAAT :eek:, I felt like the only one who found it challenging, even though I did understand the question, it really needed alot of understanding, my friend was so confident she even said 80:eek: for an A :O, do you reckon it will be 70? i hope so, 80 is TOO high, 75 max i think.
    • 24 followers

ReputationRep:
    Back on here.. again! :P

Hmmmmm.. just thinking about what I got.
    Hope the boundaries arent too high \=
    • 16 followers

ReputationRep:
    :nopity: this is me on results day, feeling sorry for myself .... lol
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    when do ocr release grade boudaries? anyone know
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm visiting my first choice on wednesday. So I will get all excited about going there and then come back the next day to find out I can't. I'm going to become a hermit.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    when do the results come out for AS maths, and at wt time?? Im completely lost... Ppl keep telling me different dates and now im super confused:confused:!!
    • 50 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by black_cherries)
    when do the results come out for AS maths, and at wt time?? Im completely lost... Ppl keep telling me different dates and now im super confused:confused:!!
    8th March. Whenever your school gives them to you
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miracle Day)
    8th March. Whenever your school gives them to you
    Thing is I asked in school today and they kept telling me the 7th, does it depend on my schl?
    • 50 followers

ReputationRep:
    Thing is I asked in school today and they kept telling me the 7th, does it depend on my schl?

Maybe your school has a receptionist like Janice from Watelroo Road?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Maybe they'll give you your results on the 7th because they do receive it then...it's against the rules though
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adamcusirinzon)
    Maybe they'll give you your results on the 7th because they do receive it then...it's against the rules though
    R u sure abt that? I dunno, ill go ask again tom... But thanx for ur help !!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    R u sure abt that? I dunno, ill go ask again tom... But thanx for ur help !!
    Yes, the exams coordinator and heads of dept's receive results for respective subjects...there's strict rules on not telling anyone though
    • 20 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm a mixture of wanting to get the results so the waiting's over, and wanting results day to happen later so I don't have to worry about my resits yet. Argh.

(Original post by adamcusirinzon)
    heads of dept's
    oh God. I have 2 lessons with my head of maths on the 7th. I'm not going to be able to look him in the eye that day - he'll be getting 6 results for me.

(Original post by cupcakes_x)
    Had a nightmare last night that my results came out but they couldn't find it and I was being sent around the world to search for them. :confused:
    Reminds me of last August when I had a dream that my head of maths punched me in the face because I failed all his exams

(Original post by 4mar_ar5en4l)
    Anyone do any of:

OCR Maths C3
    OCR Maths D1

OCR Economics Unit 1
    AQA A Physics Unit 1

Also how's everyone feeling about results day?
    These. I should be feeling confident about C3, but I can't remember my answer for the decay/growth question and it's freaking me out. I just want to get results day over with.

(Original post by lifeisred)
    I'm waiting for:

C2
    C3
    S1 - Edexcel
    Bio2
    Bio4 - AQA

Anyone else feeling scared about maths? D:
    Yes, me. C3, S2, S3, M2, D1, D2. (Plus G494 physics).

D2 and M2 went really badly.
    (Original post by Just Josh)
    Anyone else more worried about what their parents will think of their results than their actual results themselves? =|
    I'm more worried about my teachers because they're probably some of the nicest, most helpful people I know and to look at my head of maths and say 'yeah, I need to resit your subject' would make me feel like total crap. My physics teacher is expecting me to get an A* in physics, so that's worrying me loads too, especially as the fire bell in the middle of that exam threw me hugely.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asas78978)
    OK now it is getting a bit serious now, my heart was pumping like hell, I probably gonna cry over my results on Thursday and say goodbye to Cambridge... Anyone wanna cry with me?
    i think im gunna cry aswell on thursday! your not alone!
    im actually realli scared now... dnt know how ive done?!
    • 16 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miracle Day)
    Maybe your school has a receptionist like Janice from Watelroo Road?
    LOL
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'll spend Saturday night either drowning my sorrows or celebrating like I've won a Grammy.
    ;-;

Let me do well plz.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    So so nervous for Thursday, getting the results for maths, politics and general studies and I honestly have no idea how I've done but I really need three A's for my university choices.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pen Island)
    Haha same

I'm freaking out so much, dread to think what it'll be like for the summer results day! I just hope I don't need to resit the resits I did again

You'll be fine I'm sure, are you in y12 or 13? I was so scared when I was in y12 waiting for results in June, for the January results I just walked into form, and was given a piece of paper. I had no idea it was results day.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: March 7, 2013
New on TSR

Halloween 2014

Join the TSR Halloween party...if you dare!

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.