The Student Room Group

AS/A Level Results Day March 8th Megathread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zhy
Not worried at all here! Already know that I pretty much got high As in my modules. Expecting 100 or very close to 100 in the maths modules, chemistry would be surprised if I got below 90%. :smile:

:doctor:
i think im getting my results in tutor...OH DEAR
Reply 2022
Original post by Zhy
Not worried at all here! Already know that I pretty much got high As in my modules. Expecting 100 or very close to 100 in the maths modules, chemistry would be surprised if I got below 90%. :smile:

glad to know your confident :smile:
Going to have to resit Maths definitely from seeing the markschemes...
Oh man, 3 days 'til tomorrow. I'm genuinely starting to think i've done horrendously in Economics now. If i ever got anything above 90% I will ACTUALLY be surprised.
Reply 2025
Original post by NutterFrutter
Going to have to resit Maths definitely from seeing the markschemes...

agreed!

What other exam results are you waiting for?
Original post by TheWorldEndsWithMe
I do two subjects on CCEA, why?

Just everyone seems to be doing AQA / Edexcel / OCR with the odd WJEC and nobody seems to have mentioned CCEA.

Waiting on CCEA Physics AS(2) re-sit, Physics A2(1) and Maths M2 here. Need a ridiculously high UMS for M2 to take the pressure off for June.
Reply 2027
I need an A in Business to meet my tariff, and i'm pretty sure i didn't work the ratios out properly :/
day by day i am feeling less confident lol...id be suprised even if i got D's..........
Original post by SoftMusk
day by day i am feeling less confident lol...id be suprised even if i got D's..........

Same!! :|
Its actually quite a gutting feeling, but I desperately need to see the grade boundaries.
Original post by EffKayy
Same!! :|
Its actually quite a gutting feeling, but I desperately need to see the grade boundaries.

When do boundaries come out?
Our school are opening at 8:15am for results. I will be there at 7:30 probably. Lol.
Reply 2032
5 days. 5 days?!?!!?

Don't panic, don't panic....or **** I'm panicking.
Original post by Besakt
5 days. 5 days?!?!!?

3 and a half.
My Mum's going into college to pick mine up as I can't get any time off work! (Resit student/Gap year)
If she dares text me my results I will not be impressed, can pretty much guarantee she'll look though.
Then I'll get that *disappointed* look as I walk through the door... *sigh*
Original post by sarah1345
When do boundaries come out?

Wednesday
Reply 2036
Original post by sarah1345
3 and a half.

Original post by EffKayy
Wednesday

REALLY?! For all subjects? Do you know where they will be available?
Reply 2038
Original post by shaminn
Oh man, 3 days 'til tomorrow. I'm genuinely starting to think i've done horrendously in Economics now. If i ever got anything above 90% I will ACTUALLY be surprised.

Hey there, what exam board are you for Economics,

I'm getting rather anxious now to say the least, I did the OCR economics F585 paper btw ha

Good luck for results day.
Original post by Besakt
5 days. 5 days?!?!!?

Let's hope you're not waiting on Maths results.

Quick Reply

Latest