The Student Room Group

AS/A Level Results Day March 8th Megathread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 4mar_ar5en4l
Decision's so easy though. I'd prefer it over any Mechanics or Stats module. I guess that's why it's not so respected!

We have 6 is FM and 6 in Physics. We've only got one teacher for Physics though and we're two weeks behind lol :frown:
There aren't any girls in my FM or Physics class.

That's pretty awesome. Where else did you apply to for uni?

Not when they wrap it around some ****ty context about how a guy wants to ride a bike from one place to another in 50-mile increments so you can't understand what the hell you're supposed to do.

We tend to get through physics pretty quickly - we had 2 months of revision lessons because we'd finished.

Bristol, Exeter, Notts and Sussex. Firmed Bath, Insuranced Exeter. :biggrin: What about you?
Tomorrow, I only have lessons with my head of maths. He's going to know the results of 6 maths exams. Oh God.
Reply 2562
i'm so scared get mine at breaktime on thursday :'(
Where are the grade boundaries for aqa!!! I hate the suspense!!
I'm sure that theyt are going to be silly again and post them up the day before!!! Sighhhh...!
Original post by Miracle Day
Same :-( Usually I'd be like "Omg if I got a B I'd be happy" or "Ffs look at those snobs complaining about a B" but I tried so hard in this exam, revised so much.. so not getting an A would be quite sad :frown:

Pressure's on!

I know! I honestly worked my ass off I revised everyday in the holidays so I will be dissapointed if I see any B's :/
Getting nervous already! :s-smilie:
On results day, I'm told the results by my teachers usually during lesson time.

Fingers crossed...
Am I the only one who doesn't really care about these results? I know its not a good mindset to have, but I'll just be able to retake in June and hell I've been rejected by Cambridge so no more worries about UMS scores and retakes.
blah blah
(edited 11 years ago)
I am p**ping myself at this time... Im nervous, worried and excited at the same time
Just noticed this thread, and NOW I'm panicking, thanks guys :h:

I work at the school where I sat the exams with one of the people who will receive the results, and I'm sure she'll take great pleasure in teasing me, probably as I arrive, before revealing the news. Can't wait! :rolleyes:
I'm soo worried about UCAS, that results day seems extremely minor :s-smilie:
Reply 2571
does anyone know when the grade boundaries for edexcel come out ??
What time are the grade boundaries being published for Edexcel and AQA?
Original post by Picture~Perfect
I've just found out that I won't get my results until Friday 9th :frown:

How come? Did you do your exams privately?
AQA maths Core 3 Jan 2012 - went terrible for me :frown:
Original post by Gales
I feel stupid for saying I'd be thoroughly disappointed if I didn't get an A. I worked really hard and it was my only exam so I have no excuses!

Saammme I had a bio 2 and chem 2 resit and I worked really hard for them and I thought the papers were easy and went well so I think expecting As in both is really reasonable- especially since the grade boundaries for previous years seemed really kind.

Maths core 3 on the other went terrible coz the paper seemed so hard so I'm expecting low in that.

I HOPEEE my predictions are correct
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2576
Original post by britchick
What time are the grade boundaries being published for Edexcel and AQA?

AQA is supposedly at 8.00am tomorrow but i am still looking for Edexcel time ....
Resits, here i come :frown:
Reply 2578
:eek: theyv'e just updated the exam entries part on my college moodle were i get my results which means i get my results tomorrow aahhhhhhhhhh panic!!!!!!
Wonder what time OCR will post their grade boundaries :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest