Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey! Sign in to get help with your study questionsNew here? Join for free to post

AS/A Level Results Day March 8th Megathread

Announcements Posted on
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by im so fresh)
    mines already filled out.
    + rep for making me laugh, I asked to fill one out, but my teacher's are refusing to discuss the subject of resits with me until the results come out, despite my panicking over the fact that half my probable resits seem to clash with the next units :'(.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Picture~Perfect)
    I know, FPFP has such a hugh spec, although it will be the third one and as they have to cover everything in three years, we should be able guess which topics will come up, which will definitely help
    Where did you hear this?

That seems a bit too good to be true :eek:
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whatever_x)
    That's confusing
    Oooh that's alright then, I'm jealous of you haha, we don't get ours till 8:30 on the 8th

Really?! Ours don't, I don't think, cause they didn't last year.
    & I'm really glad, I'd rather break the news to my parents slowly rather than them finding out straight away and then having a go at me for having done so bad
    yeh i know right ! but last time i opeend my results slip for janauary results lol so it cool for me i'll probably end up oipening it myself my dad don't come in from work till about 6 or 7 so most likely to get the letter myself.
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hevlar.kelmet)
    Where did you hear this?

That seems a bit too good to be true :eek:
    Its just a known fact, all exam boards have to have covered all topics within three years, I'm like 99% certain
    • 72 followers

ReputationRep:
    im gonna open the slip up carefully, use the cover up method and scroll through the list one by one. i hate looking at it all at once!
    • 28 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James A)
    im gonna open the slip up carefully, use the cover up method and scroll through the list one by one. i hate looking at it all at once!
    :ninja:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    good luck. Last time i tried that, i ended up looking at all of them at the same time.
    As in, just the letters. Not even the subjects xD
    • 20 followers

ReputationRep:
    Last Jan's exam results didn't give me a chance - my head of maths walked up to me and said 'I told you not to worry' before I'd even seen the thing.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by liviluck)
    + rep for making me laugh, I asked to fill one out, but my teacher's are refusing to discuss the subject of resits with me until the results come out, despite my panicking over the fact that half my probable resits seem to clash with the next units :'(.
    +rep back xD
    dont you already have a resit form and you just fill it out?
    In our school we dont discuss resits. We just fill it out and hand it in before the deadline (week after results)
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Thanks to this thread I had a dream about results day last night
    Had a dream I got an E in economics, probably will though...
    • 28 followers

ReputationRep:
    Aww, I'm sure you've done fine! :console:

I cannot believe it's already mid-February :O
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    Eeeek
    Did Edexcel Biology Unit 1. Probably my worst exam.
    OCR Critical Thinking Unit 1
    AQA Physics Unit 1
    Edexcel D1
    Edexcel C3.

Seriously hoping I don't have to retake anything. Got FP1, S2, M1, C4, Biology Unit 2, Physics Unit 2 and Critical Thinking already in summer.

Good luck for March (:
    • 20 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully my results day dreams won't be too odd this time.

Compared to last time, when I went to get my results and my head of maths punched me in the face because I failed all my maths units.

I'm sure you'll be ok :hugs:
    • 24 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Contrad!ction.)
    Hopefully my results day dreams won't be too odd this time.

Compared to last time, when I went to get my results and my head of maths punched me in the face because I failed all my maths units.

I'm sure you'll be ok :hugs:
    ahahah that is HILARIOUS!

How're you? I remember y ou from the results day thread :cool:
    • 20 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EffKayy)
    ahahah that is HILARIOUS!

How're you? I remember y ou from the results day thread :cool:
    Yeah, when I saw you'd quoted me I was like OH HEYYY

...I'm in a weird mood right now I had a dream recently that I was in a maths lesson and he was skateboarding and then someone got hit by a train so :holmes:

Yeah, I'm ok How's you/your UCAS going?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Great, another results day thread to fuel my procrastination. :rolleyes:
    • 24 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, when I saw you'd quoted me I was like OH HEYYY

...I'm in a weird mood right now I had a dream recently that I was in a maths lesson and he was skateboarding and then someone got hit by a train so :holmes:

Yeah, I'm ok How's you/your UCAS going?
    Hahaa!! Your dreams are hilarious.

I havent had many dreams about teachers.. OR results.. Hope I dont have any either haha :rolleyes:

Im good thanks. UCAS is fine, I have an interview soon (Huddersfield).. well its this wednesday and its my first interview so im bricking it!

Your UCAS looks good aha x
    • 20 followers

ReputationRep:
    Oh dammit, my D2 and M2 resits are clashes in June.
    • 20 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EffKayy)
    Hahaa!! Your dreams are hilarious.

I havent had many dreams about teachers.. OR results.. Hope I dont have any either haha :rolleyes:

Im good thanks. UCAS is fine, I have an interview soon (Huddersfield).. well its this wednesday and its my first interview so im bricking it!

Your UCAS looks good aha x
    When you word it like that it sounds creepy

Ooh, good luck with the interview

Cheers I've got 2 visit days to go on (Bath/Exeter) and I'll be choosing between them for my firm. Exeter's bribing me with money
    • 72 followers

ReputationRep:
    Oh dammit, my D2 and M2 resits are clashes in June.
    lol already planning ahead? how well do you think you done well for those two modules? you need an A for further maths, right?

maths ( not further) is possible to get an A*, hard but it can be achieved. I think i might have to retake C3 for that to happen. I definetly did not get near 90ums, im thinking 80ums, but of course, my offers won't consist of an A* ( it's just a personal accolade i would love to have :rofl: )

UPDATE : I get negged? whoever negged me, hand yourself in, otherwise i will track your ip down and neg you back.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: March 7, 2013
New on TSR

GCSE mocks revision

Talk study tips this weekend

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.