Anyone else get butterflies whenever they think about results day? :s-smilie:
Mid- February already - Just over 3 weeks lef; the time has flown by
Reply 543
Original post by GreenLantern1
Mid- February already - Just over 3 weeks lef; the time has flown by

Actually just panicked.
Not that long |:
Reply 544
Does anyone know if you really need a graphical calculator for c2 onwards...? It is quite expensive and I don't want to buy one if I could do the exams without.
Reply 546
I started rethinking the exam paper last night and started worrying about all the questions I think I got wrong :frown:
Ahh nervous!

I did AS chemistry, biology and psychology.
I worked so hard I'm going to be gutted if I didnt do very well :frown:

Ah well can't change it now!
Reply 547
Original post by Contrad!ction.

Ha, my physics teacher got giggly after talking about the vibration generator 'vibrator' :tongue: Yeah, at least she tries :tongue: My other maths teacher is scary though, and my other further maths teacher spends the whole lesson doing examples on the board.

Wish I could, but I think it would just go back to being AS Maths instead of AS AFM.

:awesome: I do a lot of that too, they usually come to me for help with scary teacher's stuff and we scribble on my head of maths's whiteboard (which is massive).

Haha there seems to be some fun teachers at your school. :biggrin:

That's unfortunate, what exams did you do this January then?
Reply 548
Original post by lmartynofficial
Does anyone know if you really need a graphical calculator for c2 onwards...? It is quite expensive and I don't want to buy one if I could do the exams without.

I didn't use one, but a lot of my friends did. My argument was that if you understand the maths, you can draw the graphs yourself and work from there.

I'm sure they're a useful tool to have though and I wouldn't not recommend one, but they're not essential. They also cost a fair bit of money.
Pretty sure I ****ed up my January exams. I needed at least A*A but it feels more like I got BD :frown: My firm choice (Oxford) requires A*AA in bio, chem and english lit so with 4 exams this summer and what is almost certainly going to be an additional 2+ I'm feeling the pressure (plus aiming for A*A*A*A this summer). /panicky rant
Original post by Chaofan88
Pretty sure I ****ed up my January exams. I needed at least A*A but it feels more like I got BD :frown: My firm choice (Oxford) requires A*AA in bio, chem and english lit so with 4 exams this summer and what is almost certainly going to be an additional 2+ I'm feeling the pressure (plus aiming for A*A*A*A this summer). /panicky rant

I just don''t understand why anyone would neg someone for discussing their results on the results day thread. Some people have serious issues.

Good luck with your grades by the way :smile:
I don't know whether to feel nervous or not... fairly sure I'm going to be re-taking Drama in May because the exam board have been really mean just because they've been accused of fixing exams and helping teachers too much :mad: and as for Psychology, I really don't care.

Thankfully I'm going to see Avenue Q the next day which'll take my mind off any rubbish results hopefully :awesome:
Reply 552
****. I'm absolutely ****ting myself. Pretty sure I ****ed up severely and expecting to do probably all my AS+A2 exams in the summer.
Better get cracking. :work:
Original post by Besakt
****. I'm absolutely ****ting myself. Pretty sure I ****ed up severely and expecting to do probably all my AS+A2 exams in the summer.
Better get cracking. :work:

Welcome to the club...
Reply 554
someone please shoot me before this date.. saves my parents doing it...

omg and i have parents evening on the same day as the results :cry2:
Reply 555
Original post by hevlar.kelmet
Welcome to the club...

For the record that picture was me writing my will not doing work, I'm procrastinating you see.
Reply 556
Original post by soyasauce
someone please shoot me before this date.. saves my parents doing it...

omg and i have parents evening on the same day as the results :cry2:

Mine is the day after. My parents are Asian so I will almost definitely get shot. :frown:
Reply 557
Original post by Besakt

Original post by Besakt
Mine is the day after. My parents are Asian so I will almost definitely get shot. :frown:

hahah samee :frown: what subjects are you doing ? sciences i presume ?
Original post by WaNaBe
Haha there seems to be some fun teachers at your school. :biggrin:

That's unfortunate, what exams did you do this January then?

:awesome:

From best to worst: C3, D1, S3, G494, D2, M2, I think.
Reply 559
Ugh I'm so nervous, the main reason is because I can never tell how I've done. Usually, when I say 'oh that exam went really well', I end up doing worse. Whereas, whenever I've said I have found an exam extremely difficult, I do better (happened in AS).

Only time will tell I suppose, I'm always a nervous wreck opening the envelope!

Quick Reply

Latest