The Student Room Group

AS/A Level Results Day March 8th Megathread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LifeIsGood
I got a D in that paper and am still wondering how. I didn't find that exam particularly hard at a D grade standard :s-smilie:

I found it hard, but not to D/E level, maybe a B? :s-smilie:

College was very surprised and have decided to recall my scripts for both of those exams, so we'll see what's going on :s-smilie:
Reply 5781
So jealous that you guys get to find out your raw marks for the papers. All I get for my board is overall UMS ( AS+A2 or A2/AS ).
Good day for me, couldn't have gone better :biggrin:
Reply 5783
SO relieved! :smile:
edexcel C1 88/100 A
OCR Biology F211 81/90 A
OCR Chemistry F331 83/90 A
Reply 5784
Original post by hash007
What did people get in F334? I was so annoyed, I revised solid and came out with a C (57/90) when I already got an A in my mock :mad:

I only know a few people that got an A in that paper, it was a real shocker :sigh:

I did get full marks on a F332 resit though!! :biggrin:

most people in my school got d/c and the highest grade was a C in f334

Got 150/150 UMS in f332.. cum at me brooo :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

and i also did f335 and i got 105/120 and miss the 90%/A* boundary by 1 Ums mark lmao
Original post by KaurPrincess
i'm really happy with mine!!
C1 - 99/100
C2 - 93/100
M1 - 97/100
now hopefully i can pull off the same kind of results with the rest of my exams....!

People have got to stop negging posts just because someone has done well. Congrats on the great results and keep up with the good work!
Biology F212-137/150--A
Chemistry F322-126/150--A
C1-80/100--A
Psychology G541-48/100--A

This is the second time got a in maths on the dot in A-level and GCSE! Is it luck?
I like to think otherwise...:tongue:

C'MON!

Remember there is always a resit and prove those that doubted you wrong!
Reply 5787
Original post by Onee-chan
:console: At least you can do it again in June! I'm sure it'll improve next time. :hugs:

Btw are you in year 12?

thanks mate, i hope it will,
yeah i'm in year 12. u?
So damn relieved, got what I wanted. 73 in M2, so that'll be a resit, 88 in S2, 89 in D1, 92 in D2 (how the hell did I manage that?!?!), 93 in S3, which I fell asleep in, and 100 in C3. 86 out of 90 in physics, so I'm pleased with that, means I haven't let my head of sixth down.

I hope that people got they wanted, and for those who havent, :hugs:

Also, wonder what Zhy got.
Original post by Kelz
So summer 2012 looks like this
14th May AQA Human Biology Unit 1 Resit
15th May-OCR A Chemistry Unit 1 Resit
21st May AQA Human Biology Unit 2
23rd May-OCR A Chemistry Unit 2
29th May-AQA B Psychology Unit 2

Yay. :/

omg exactly same as mine , except i got an english lit exam aswell :/
C2 Maths - 96/100
M1 Maths - 90/100
Psychology - 92/100
Economics - 90/100

I'm literally over the moon! :eek3: Especially with my economics results, I genuinely thought I'd get a C when I came out of that exam! :biggrin: :eek3:

Congratulations for all the people who got the grades they wanted! :smile:
Original post by britchick
1. Ok.
2. What...? It was just a question.

It just came across as unnecessary. However, I'm all ears, genuinely, explain what the benefits of one such thread would be? Personally it'd help me work out my raw marks before I ask my teachers tomorrow ^_^
Reply 5792
Woop results are over...
OCR biology F211- A
OCR chemistry F321- A
xD
Original post by 7days
Just checked n seems u're right. Thanks for the touch up mate :smile:

Good I was a bit worried when you said that first but I double-checked. I'm really happy that I got full UMS in my first proper exam (I did GCSE Chinese last year but I'm native Chinese so that doesn't count). And I'm only Year 10!

Doing BUSS2, even if I get a B in June, I can still get an A overall because I have 80 points in the bag already! :biggrin:
Original post by xRainbowx
Well done in Bio4, just noticed in your sig that you have cancer biology and immunology at bristol has an insurance - me too (as an insurance for medicine)

Its such a rare course and I haven't seen anyone else with it! haha

Thank you!

We're so cool haha! It looked really interesting, I'm surprised it's not more popular lol :smile:
There was a biology class at my college where only 1 person didn't get a U :lolwut: exams were so down this year for us- I got 3As and am really relieved.
Reply 5796
Original post by sharmine
Oh right, i got a U too in Physics AQA A though :/
What. is. my. life. :frown:

:frown: Sorry to hear that! Everyone in my class got Us, if that makes you feel slightly better :redface:
Original post by ManPowa
most people in my school got d/c and the highest grade was a C in f334

Got 150/150 UMS in f332.. cum at me brooo :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

and i also did f335 and i got 105/120 and miss the 90%/A* boundary by 1 Ums mark lmao

What did you get in f334?

I also got 150/150 in F332!! :biggrin:

Nice one man, was it an easy paper?
Reply 5798
Original post by Ebuwa
Thats how I feel. I've got a potential tutor, just going to work even harder than before. I got A AQA psychology, U OCR A chemistry and D OCR Biology.

did you do aqa unit 1 psychology?
Including a few AS resits:
Biology Unit 4 96/120 (A)
OCR Maths C3 73/100 (B) ----- I expected worse, but got to resit :frown:
Chemistry 1 102/120 (A)
Chemistry 2 110/120 (A) :biggrin:
WJEC Geography 1 94/100 (A) :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest