• 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmyLH)
    That seems so long :eek:
    I'm sure it'll fly by.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmyLH)
    Aww, I'm sure you did better than you think I think I'll be resitting Biology
    Bleh, doubt it. Someone was kind enough to scan in the Maths paper and also the Chemistry paper and I counted up the marks I've lost and it's not looking too good, especially for Chemistry fml T_T Biology was just terrible, I missed out a 3 mark question that Edexcel stupidly hid in a long paragraph -.- How did your other exams go?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Let's be optimistic guys!
    I'm sure we all did better than we think we did
    • 26 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suicidaloverbusiness)
    I'm sure it'll fly by.
    I hope so

(Original post by InadequateJusticex)
    Bleh, doubt it. Someone was kind enough to scan in the Maths paper and also the Chemistry paper and I counted up the marks I've lost and it's not looking too good, especially for Chemistry fml T_T Biology was just terrible, I missed out a 3 mark question that Edexcel stupidly hid in a long paragraph -.- How did your other exams go?
    Chemistry and Maths went alright I think. Geology I think I did okay but I'm a terrible judge for that. Biology was awful but everyone on my board (OCR) on here and irl found it horrible. :dontknow:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Opening results in registration has to be the worst!
    • 28 followers

ReputationRep:
    I have a full day on college on Thursday's. Great :no: :mad:
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmyLH)
    Chemistry and Maths went alright I think. Geology I think I did okay but I'm a terrible judge for that. Biology was awful but everyone on my board (OCR) on here and irl found it horrible. :dontknow:
    Oh you sat OCR Biology? I heard that exam was just terrible. I do OCR Chemistry and our exam was atrocious as well, but not as much as Biology :/
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1platinum)
    Apparently C3 was really hard?
    It was. It was really tough. There were 9 mark and 7 mark questions floating around when usually the maximum number of marks for a question is around 5. It was cruel! But comparing answers with others and completing the questions again at home, it looks as though I've lost around 8 marks. Which will be an A or an A* depending on the grade boundaries.
    • 18 followers

ReputationRep:
    Well hello there :ninja:
    1 more to go on Tuesday then done for now! Yay!
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whatever_x)
    3 exams left!
    I hate the fact that the grade boundaries are nearly always higher for Jan exams
    I thought they were lower? Well, all my exams in Jan had lower grade boundaries compared to those in June. However, if the Jan exam is really easy then they'd be higher and if the June exam was harder then it would be lower. I know the grade boundaries are never going to be as low as they were in the June (Well May) D1 paper because it was horrendous, but if I was a normal paper then I'd expect the Jan exam to have lower grade boundaries.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suicidaloverbusiness)
    7 weeks until results people.
    41 days to be precise.
    • 30 followers

ReputationRep:
    Just looking at this thread makes me sick :puke:
    • 26 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InadequateJusticex)
    Oh you sat OCR Biology? I heard that exam was just terrible. I do OCR Chemistry and our exam was atrocious as well, but not as much as Biology :/
    I did We should go storm the OCR offices!

do they even have offices?
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    Horrendous. I won't be getting what I wanted.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I did Core 2 on 13th Jan, think it's supposed to be the easiest out of the 4 I've got! Got the final Maths (C4) on 25th, Physics (G495) on 27th, and Chem (F325) on 1st Feb.

Physics is really important (want to do a Physics degree at Uni after all ) so I've been concentrating on it soo much that I've literally left C4 and Chem (THEEE worst subject I took at A Level in MY life. Oh my gosh. till the last few days

But if I do well (pahaha.) then I've only got 2 Psych exams in June!! So I'll be chilling for a few months hopefully
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Well, I've certainly had a baptism of fire. ALL my exams were harder than average, great introduction to A-Level exams.

Will probably be expecting AAAB/AAAA. Hopefully the latter
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Getting my results via email on results day, 6am to be precise.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whatever_x)
    Let's be optimistic guys!
    I'm sure we all did better than we think we did
    I always do worse than I think I will, by about 2 grades!! Hence why I'm not at Uni yet
    Except in AS Psychology..thought I did pooh..got a A. Shame I didn't need it for Uni D:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AtomicMan)
    Will probably be expecting AAAB/AAAA. Hopefully the latter
    :eek:
    Turn that frown upside down yo!
    Are you being sarcastic?
    AAAA = amazing AS results...atleast in my days O_O

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: March 7, 2013
New on TSR

Student in a Million awards

All the results from our prize-giving night

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.