The Student Room Group

AS/A Level Results Day March 8th Megathread

Scroll to see replies

cheer up evryone, these things usually ahve a way of sorting themselves out! We all put the work in, we'll get our rewards :biggrin: A(*)s all round! :woo:
Original post by tooambitious
cheer up evryone, these things usually ahve a way of sorting themselves out! We all put the work in, we'll get our rewards :biggrin: A(*)s all round! :woo:

For everyone? You're definitely 'too ambitious'. :colone: Hehe, see what I did there.
Original post by ikz94
nah! today's the 18th bun today 11 days till 29th feb then 7 days of march 8th dont count :P

You have to count the 8th otherwise you are saying that it is 18 days till the 7th. Trust me it is 19 days; don't worry simple mistake
Reply 763
Original post by suicidaloverbusiness
I know i'll have at least one U waiting for me. The other three, i'm hoping I managed to get a decent grade. :sad:

:hugs: be optimistic! I'm sure you will get more than decent grades!
For everyone? You're definitely 'too ambitious'. :colone: Hehe, see what I did there.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Spoiler

But seriously, why are you down, be happy? :smile:

Ouii, yeah i did see what you did there :wink:
Original post by tooambitious
Ouii, yeah i did see what you did there :wink:

merci beaucoup :colondollar:
Original post by 4mar_ar5en4l
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Spoiler

But seriously, why are you down, be happy? :smile:

Hey. :girlhit: I thought it was a good joke. I'm always down. :emo:
Original post by lilGem
:hugs: be optimistic! I'm sure you will get more than decent grades!

I sure hope so. :hugs:
Hey. :girlhit: I thought it was a good joke. I'm always down. :emo:

Lol that smiley is wicked :biggrin: It was decent :smile:

But why you down for? CHEER UP!!!!
Lol that smiley is wicked :biggrin: It was decent :smile:

But why you down for? CHEER UP!!!!

:ahee: I try.

With only one more day left of the holiday - can you blame me?
:ahee: I try.

With only one more day left of the holiday - can you blame me?

Yes I can blame you, because you said 'I'm always down'. Oh and you should be doing the same amount of work that you'd do in college, at home!! :angry:
(edited 12 years ago)
AQA chem 1 result is going to be baaad...
Yes I can blame you, because you said 'I'm always down'. Oh and you should be doing the same amount of work that you'd do in college, at home!! :angry:

:erm: I am, I just prefer the lie ins.
:erm: I am, I just prefer the lie ins.

Who doesn't? :smile:

What subjects you doing? :biggrin:
Who doesn't? :smile:

What subjects you doing? :biggrin:

Maths, Psychology, Business and Economics, IT (a pathetic excuse of an AS, which I will drop in year 13) and i'm self studying RS (philosophy and ethics)

How about you?
Maths, Psychology, Business and Economics, IT (a pathetic excuse of an AS, which I will drop in year 13) and i'm self studying RS (philosophy and ethics)

How about you?

Lol that's quite a few subjects you're doing there! Must be a heavy workload.

I'm doing (A2) Maths, (AS) Further Maths, (AS) Physics and (AS) Economics. I can't drop anything seeing as I'll have finished Maths, which kinda sucks but oh well.
Lol that's quite a few subjects you're doing there! Must be a heavy workload.

I'm doing (A2) Maths, (AS) Further Maths, (AS) Physics and (AS) Economics. I can't drop anything seeing as I'll have finished Maths, which kinda sucks but oh well.

Not, really, i'm just finishing off my RS AS - I already have my philosophy unit out of the way. The rest are the normal four AS levels, but I hate IT.

I'm guessing you're an Economics applicant, then?
Not, really, i'm just finishing off my RS AS - I already have my philosophy unit out of the way. The rest are the normal four AS levels, but I hate IT.

I'm guessing you're an Economics applicant, then?

Oh okay; you make it sound pretty easy lol. I've got quite a workload with my 4 subjects!

You are way off, i absolutely hate economics. I'm definately applying for Maths :drool:
What about you?
Reply 779
****e, this is closer than I thought it was.

Quick Reply

Latest