Original post by Mocking_bird
Thank you! x

NP.

You seen it, then?
Original post by Beckiix
Edexcel.

Oh i'm with OCR. What'd you think you got? :smile:

Original post by Lizzeraptor
Already want to kill myself thinking about getting results... Waaay too much pressure.

Surely there was more pressure in doing the actual exam, rather than getting the result.
You need to chiil :smile:
Reply 1023
Getting anxious now. . . :s-smilie:
when are the grade boundaries released?
Original post by EffKayy
NP.

You seen it, then?

Yeah.
Pretty pointless considering ive forgot what I put for most of the answers but I think I got the general jist.
Original post by ronaldo870
when are the grade boundaries released?

March 7th I believe.
I'm resitting this year, I did M1, C1 and both general studies papers in january. I'm desperate for ABBC at least and I only have BBCC right now :frown:
Reply 1028
Subbing again :h: I wondered where this had gone from my watched thread list :holmes:
Reply 1029
Original post by laurie:)
im kinda going through your situation but with chemistry - i keep having to miss lessons for various interviews and several doctor's/hospital appointments, and so for the past few weeks ive had to teach myself chem at home :frown: if you dont mind me asking, what was up? (im just nerdily curious about illnesses, hence the medicine :tongue:)

i just love the whole treatments side of schizophrenia, all the drugs and stuff :ahee:

sorry I didn't reply - evil teacher set me 7 essays to do for yesterday :| I've been off for a good few weeks now for what I originally thought was a common cold.. went to the doctors and they refused to see me and sent me straight to the hospital :confused: hospital people said I had a chest infection and a really horrible form of flu... I just came back to school yesterday (my teacher emailed me loads of essays for when I return)!
OK just seen the geography mark schemes and i have failed!! feel like crying now :frown:
Original post by NutterFrutter
I messed up on C3 as well. :frown: Oh well, can resit it. :biggrin:

what do you think you got on it bro?

im saying a low A, at the highest for me :frown: gonna retake it to get my A*
Original post by James A
what do you think you got on it bro?

im saying a low A, at the highest for me :frown: gonna retake it to get my A*

I think I got a B on it, should have got an A/A*, very silly mistakes. I know I can easily improve it though. :biggrin:
Original post by NutterFrutter
I think I got a B on it, should have got an A/A*, very silly mistakes. I know I can easily improve it though. :biggrin:

good lad, that's the right attitude!
Original post by sophiakhan
OK just seen the geography mark schemes and i have failed!! feel like crying now :frown:

Aww :console:
Original post by Jessca
sorry I didn't reply - evil teacher set me 7 essays to do for yesterday :| I've been off for a good few weeks now for what I originally thought was a common cold.. went to the doctors and they refused to see me and sent me straight to the hospital :confused: hospital people said I had a chest infection and a really horrible form of flu... I just came back to school yesterday (my teacher emailed me loads of essays for when I return)!

aww its scary being sent straight to hospital isn't it? in the summer of year 11 i had these funny spots on my legs so i went to my GP who sent me straight to hospital where i was diagnosed with a condition that could potentially lead to kidney failure, and had to undergo a barrage of tests (thankfully it didnt, but i had to have tests twice a week for the following 8 or so weeks) :eek: you feeling better now? :hugs:
aww its scary being sent straight to hospital isn't it? in the summer of year 11 i had these funny spots on my legs so i went to my GP who sent me straight to hospital where i was diagnosed with a condition that could potentially lead to kidney failure, and had to undergo a barrage of tests (thankfully it didnt, but i had to have tests twice a week for the following 8 or so weeks) :eek: you feeling better now? :hugs:

you've not met my GP then, he has sent me to the hospital....every time I come in? lol...I swear he uses Google to check my symptoms!
Original post by Doctor.
you've not met my GP then, he has sent me to the hospital....every time I come in? lol...I swear he uses Google to check my symptoms!

my GP does that too but that just happens to be because im too stubborn to go in for anything but the most serious of cases :tongue: i always feel like im wasting their time! ive probably had zillions of chest infections and ear aches and stuff but i only really ever go in if i can't eat/walk/learn. when i went in that time it was because of the funny spots + my feet were so painful i had to crawl around the house :tongue:
Original post by sophiakhan

Where did you get the mark schemes from?
my GP does that too but that just happens to be because im too stubborn to go in for anything but the most serious of cases :tongue: i always feel like im wasting their time! ive probably had zillions of chest infections and ear aches and stuff but i only really ever go in if i can't eat/walk/learn. when i went in that time it was because of the funny spots + my feet were so painful i had to crawl around the house :tongue:

You know its pretty serious when you've met 15 different doctors trying to work out what is wrong with ya lol (all in the space of 2 days). It was pretty funny, went from young looking doctors, to slightly older tired looking doctors...right up to 'this guy should probably have retired by now'.:biggrin:

....on the plus side, I met Liverpool university med school head, as if he looked cool....then again I got rejected, bastard.
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest