The Student Room Group

AS/A Level Results Day March 8th Megathread

Scroll to see replies

Still got two more exams, biology and chemistry...

Expecting a C from C3 :frown: hopefully an A in my maths C2 and chem unit 2 retakes. Fingers crossed people!
Original post by Data
They can only find out if you are cashing in as you have completed the A level.

makes sense, thanks for that,

I am cashing in 1 A2 in March, so will they know about that ?
Original post by hevlar.kelmet
Sitting the final modules for my A-level maths an fmaths. Hoping for A*A*, but will probably get A*A or A*B.

Still got M3 and D1 to go.

I don't get why people neg. people that are getting/hoping for good grades..:rolleyes:

Good luck!
Original post by Preetinder
I don't get why people neg. people that are getting/hoping for good grades..:rolleyes:

Good luck!

Thanks, good luck with C4 :smile:
Reply 104
Sitting the final modules for my A-level maths an fmaths. Hoping for A*A*, but will probably get A*A or A*B.

Original post by tania<3

Expecting a C from C3 :frown: hopefully an A in my maths C2 and chem unit 2 retakes. Fingers crossed people!

Good luck :smile:.
March 8th is going to be fairly depressing after AQA c3 :P

Just d1, Biol4 and f324 left to go, hopefully I won't have too many resits in summer...
I've got Psych A2 Biol4 and ICT IT.3 next week, one after the other for 3 days in a row - yay! :biggrin: Can't wait for it to be over...
Reply 107
Original post by Lakhvir.Singh

Original post by Lakhvir.Singh
I have a full day on college on Thursday's. Great :no: :mad:

ouch, i have 4 free's and the two lessons i do have on the 8th will be with a supply tecacher because my biology teachers on a trip :smile:
so if i need to leave ...... i can!

good luck!
Reply 108
Original post by wam-bam
ouch, i have 4 free's and the two lessons i do have on the 8th will be with a supply tecacher because my biology teachers on a trip :smile:
so if i need to leave ...... i can!

good luck!

Ah you're so lucky! Having said that I only have one double lesson on results day. I better make that paper a good one then. :colone:
Reply 109
Original post by tania<3

Original post by tania<3

good luck, i really don't want to re-take C3 in the summer :frown:
Reply 110
Original post by 1platinum

Ah you're so lucky! Having said that I only have one double lesson on results day. I better make that paper a good one then. :colone:

yeah, have you got any exams left??
Reply 111
Original post by wam-bam
yeah, have you got any exams left??

3. :frown:
Reply 112

3. :frown:

snap :frown:

i've got C3 tomorrow, then Biology unit 4 on wednesday and Chemistry unit 4 on thursday
all on edexcel

what about you??
just got bio 4 and chem 4 this week then yesssss.......
Reply 114
Hey guys, was just wondering how do you normally receive your results? And do you get A-2 predictions at the end of AS or when we get these results?
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Nucleo
Hey guys, was just wondering how do you normally receive your results? And do you get A-2 predictions at the end of AS or when we get these results?

We normally have to all flock to the hall where we would stand in lines, in our form groups, and anxiously queue for our envelopes which contain our results inside. Not the most private experience for anyone who's disappointed with their results though, because as soon as you get you tear open your envelope as you can't wait any longer (well in my case anyway) people along the queue are shouting, "How did you do?! How did you do?!?". Haha. :tongue:
Oh and at the end of AS. :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 116
Original post by chocoholic_x
We normally have to all flock to the hall where we would stand in lines, in our form groups, and anxiously queue for our envelopes which contain our results inside. Not the most private experience for anyone who's disappointed with their results though, because as soon as you get you tear open your envelope as you can't wait any longer (well in my case anyway) people along the queue are shouting, "How did you do?! How did you do?!?". Haha. :tongue:
Oh and at the end of AS. :smile:

Cheers. :smile: At the end of AS as in after we get our AS June results?
(edited 12 years ago)

I hate D1 with a passion...
Eugph. The day of reckoning.
I feel ill at the thought of it :sadnod:
Original post by wcp100
I hate D1 with a passion...

I think it's nice break from all the mechanics and pure maths. Nice and gentle, just memorizing a few algorithms though this could be because I feel like I pooped all over my M3 module earlier today.

Quick Reply

Latest