The Student Room Group

AS/A Level Results Day March 8th Megathread

Scroll to see replies

I can't believe it's in 8 days!
Reply 1321
:ahhhhh:
Think i messed up my Human Biology unit 1 and Chem1 but chem1 should be an easy retake. only think i've done bad because of silly mistakes under pressure :/ should be easy to iron em out in may though :smile:. luckily i bashed my Human biology ISA :smile:
I've got a trip as well, so yh might not get the results on the day, however this adds to the excitment.
Did anyone else find C1 exam hard? any guessed what the grade boundaries will be like?
who found the chemistry F331 ocr salters (b) pretty good?
Reply 1325
Shoot me.. shoot me now.
Original post by RMW1994
umm applied to sheffield,portsmouth,oxford brookes,aston and nottingham and got offers from them all its just deciding which ones to firm etc etc. what you looking to do uni when you applyy?

impressive getting offers from all five :biggrin: you must be really clever then!
im pretty much set on applying for maths; well ive started preparing for STEP already, so im definately applying for maths :smile:

Original post by Varsh05
Chemistry,Biology,Maths and French,you? :h:

Had my Chem,Bio and Maths modules in January.
I'm quite confident with Biology and Chemistry,but Maths..
Totally flopped it! :frown:
I only started revising for it the day BEFORE the exam!
Even then,it was only because my friends made me,otherwise I would've given up!

Wbu? :smile:

I'm doing Maths, Further Maths, Physics and Economics.

So I presume you're in AS? Well I am as well :smile:
I'm surprised by you finding chem and bio alright and maths hard. I'm the complete opposite!
How could you not revise? :O Were you trying to fail? :angry:
I actually felt a bit like that for my Maths exam as well; I was depressed an hour before the exam and my teacher had to cheer me up lol

Original post by Raj K
LOL! either way you'll still celebrate!! good luck!

Yh hope so :biggrin:
good luck to you too :smile:
I have my GCSE Certificate Ceremony on Thursday!
Original post by arnoob
Oh God not another person... I look nothing like him -.-

Your avatar pic looks exactly like him :yep:
Reply 1329
Original post by Miracle Day
I couldn't waitthat long tbh

Original post by mahjongmagic
I get mine at 12:30pm. That'll be a right nightmare to wait for. :eek:

I am not disagreeing, I just hate opening results around people. I once cried when opened them and the other time had no idea what to do when I did well and few others were either disappointed or crying. Ever since these two experiences I have come around to opening my results on my own :tongue:.
Original post by Eternal*
Your avatar pic looks exactly like him :yep:

Thing is, nobody has ever mentioned it to me in real life, and 3 people including you on TSR have now said it -.-
My results ritual is taking the paper / envelope (hopefully envelope!) from the dispensor peoples, walking briskly over to a corner where I can sit (window sill is best) and unfolding it until each result is visible 1 by 1.

I'm normally quite bad as well nerve-wise, even now I am getting a flush that comes over me as I read the "8 days!!" :O
FML, i tried so hard for this exam. and just reading this forum is making me **** myself. i hate my life ****KK
when are aqa grade boundaries out???
Original post by SoftMusk
when are aqa grade boundaries out???

7th March.
Original post by 4mar_ar5en4l
7th March.

awwww so long!!! ohwell atleast one day b4 results lol
Original post by sharon800
Did anyone else find C1 exam hard? any guessed what the grade boundaries will be like?
who found the chemistry F331 ocr salters (b) pretty good?

Did you sit C1 with AQA? It was so much harder than all of the past papers! But last year an A was 56 and this years exam was harder so im guessing 55 for an A ... What do you reckon the grade boundaries will be?
Original post by SoftMusk
awwww so long!!! ohwell atleast one day b4 results lol

lol but youll be more nervous worrying about whether or not you got the grade you want/need.
i so dont wanna look but i know i will

-------------

Was the date I said wrong, because I got neg repped? :/
Original post by 4mar_ar5en4l
lol but youll be more nervous worrying about whether or not you got the grade you want/need.
i so dont wanna look but i know i will

-------------

Was the date I said wrong, because I got neg repped? :/

ughhhhh!!! hopefully i will get the grades i want and no resits in june!!

-------------

idk??
Original post by arnoob
Thing is, nobody has ever mentioned it to me in real life, and 3 people including you on TSR have now said it -.-

Probably just because you look asian & wear glasses :tongue:
I don't think you look like Tamwar, there's this dude in my college that could pass for his twin though haha :tongue:
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest