Probably wont be till the end of this month :smile:
Reply 301
Original post by kitkat19
Has any1 found out yet....I still don't have a reply :frown:

Patience my young padawan.
Reply 302
Original post by Davsters
Patience my young padawan.

Haha, im very impatient sorry, but I have lots of work to do this summer and I need to plan it around the summer school :colondollar:

If i get a place that is...
Reply 303
Haha, im very impatient sorry, but I have lots of work to do this summer and I need to plan it around the summer school :colondollar:

If i get a place that is...

Know the feeling..

They must know who they're taking by now....

Also I think I said to you a while ago that we will probably find out by email, I had a look at last years thread and they got letters through the post so that's also a possibility...
Reply 304
Original post by iCiaran
Know the feeling..

They must know who they're taking by now....

Also I think I said to you a while ago that we will probably find out by email, I had a look at last years thread and they got letters through the post so that's also a possibility...

Thanks for this, I will now be checking my post as well as my emails....two possible ways of getting a reply...chuffed!! :smile:
I changed address since applying :frown:. I'm gonna hope they go with emails this year!
Last year they found out on the 29th May :sad:
Reply 307
Original post by insomniacramblings
I changed address since applying :frown:. I'm gonna hope they go with emails this year!

I changed address too, email the Uni you've applied to just in case :smile:
Reply 308
Whenever I see that someone's posted on this thread I always thing its gonna be someone saying the got a letter/email and get worried xD

Original post by Kalliope
Last year they found out on the 29th May :sad:

Different this year thankfully :smile:

27th of april at the latest apparently....
Original post by Gcayte
I changed address too, email the Uni you've applied to just in case :smile:

Good idea :smile:

Original post by iCiaran
Whenever I see that someone's posted on this thread I always thing its gonna be someone saying the got a letter/email and get worried xD

You're not alone in that :tongue:
Reply 310
So, I've applied to Bristol uni, this summer to do Medical sciences, and I was wondering if anyone has been before, how was it? I also saw on the website that there's a formal meal. How formal is the meal?:smile:
Hi everybody, I've applied but haven't heard anything either. Anybody applied to Nottingham for medicine?
Reply 312
Original post by Phil90974
Hi everybody, I've applied but haven't heard anything either. Anybody applied to Nottingham for medicine?

I have :smile:
Reply 313
Original post by Gcayte
I have :smile:

BY saying 'i have' do you mean you have got a reply or that you have applied for medicine at nottingham...sorry if i sound stupid but im really desperate to know whether i have got a place so if any1 has got a reply it gives us hope that we will find out soon :colondollar:
Reply 314

BY saying 'i have' do you mean you have got a reply or that you have applied for medicine at nottingham...sorry if i sound stupid but im really desperate to know whether i have got a place so if any1 has got a reply it gives us hope that we will find out soon :colondollar:

I've applied to medicine at nottingham :L
Honestly i don't think the replies will come till the last week in April.
Original post by GlesniHGR
So, I've applied to Bristol uni, this summer to do Medical sciences, and I was wondering if anyone has been before, how was it? I also saw on the website that there's a formal meal. How formal is the meal?:smile:

i've not been before but i've applied to bristol medical sciences too :biggrin: what bit are you looking to do?
Reply 316
Original post by Gcayte
I've applied to medicine at nottingham :L
Honestly i don't think the replies will come till the last week in April.

nooooooooooooooooooo.....lol
Trying not to think about this by just getting on with revision but gahhh...
I've applied for Economics at Cambridge. Anyone else? :smile:
Has anybody applied for the US Summer School the Sutton Trust is now running in conjunction with Yale University?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending