The Student Room Group

Sutton Trust Summer School 2012

Scroll to see replies

Because of the bank holidays, the earliest Cambridge will get my consent form is tomorrow morning. Do you think it will be an issue? The deadline was the 4th of June. :sigh:
Any one from Durham received their packs yet?
Reply 1282
Original post by Alex Bampton
Lets all meet by platform 9 and three quarters? :smile:

Hmmmm.. I can't even remember where that is, haha, but definitely a good idea.
Reply 1283
Haha I'm coming from Swindon for that date so may see you at Paddington / Kings cross - It's quite a nice train from Kings cross actually as it's a direct route and very scenic I took it for the open day.

Very exciting Cambridge is beautiful so so happy to be going back everyone with a place is very lucky! :smile:

Now that i think about it, i might be going from London liverpool street and not kings cross.
Cambridge for Modern Languages anyone? :smile:
Original post by IndyJK9
Hmmmm.. I can't even remember where that is, haha, but definitely a good idea.

Between platform 9...and 10 :wink:
Original post by suicidaloverbusiness
Because of the bank holidays, the earliest Cambridge will get my consent form is tomorrow morning. Do you think it will be an issue? The deadline was the 4th of June. :sigh:

You should be alright, it's taking them a while to get through them. Drop them an email, I did as I was paranoid my forms had got lost because of lack of confirmation etc and she said she would contact me if there was a problem.
Reply 1287
You should be alright, it's taking them a while to get through them. Drop them an email, I did as I was paranoid my forms had got lost because of lack of confirmation etc and she said she would contact me if there was a problem.

Do any of you know the address I need to send it to if you could PM me it please?

I have lost the initial form

I emailed her yesterday and she didn't mind about the date and sending it late but don't want to email her again tomorrow to ask for the address

Thanks!

Thank you! About the 'signifier' to help us identify who is and isn't from TSR, I don't mind wearing shades as long as the weather isn't like it is at the moment, which I doubt.
Original post by dannyoh
Do any of you know the address I need to send it to if you could PM me it please?

I have lost the initial form

I emailed her yesterday and she didn't mind about the date and sending it late but don't want to email her again tomorrow to ask for the address

Thanks!

Thanks and yes, I have the address.

Charlotte Richer
Cambridge Admissions Office
Fitzwilliam House
32 Trumpington Street
Cambridge
CB2 1QY

I hope you were referring to the Cambridge summer school. :colondollar:
Thank you! About the 'signifier' to help us identify who is and isn't from TSR, I don't mind wearing shades as long as the weather isn't like it is at the moment, which I doubt.

No problem :smile:

I wear shades when there is the slightest bit of sun so you should spot me, look forward to meeting you (sorry I don't know your name?)
No problem :smile:

I wear shades when there is the slightest bit of sun so you should spot me, look forward to meeting you (sorry I don't know your name?)

Coolio. I, therefore, shall be wearing some nice big black sunglasses. :biggrin:
I'd tell you my name, but, I want to keep my identity anonymous to the majority of tsrians. But, you shall meet me when you meet me. :tongue:

Oh and which train are you catching to get to Cambridge?
Coolio. I, therefore, shall be wearing some nice big black sunglasses. :biggrin:
I'd tell you my name, but, I want to keep my identity anonymous to the majority of tsrians. But, you shall meet me when you meet me. :tongue:

Oh and which train are you catching to get to Cambridge?

Intriguing :wink:

It may be a little awkward if I walked up to someone saying "Hey are you suicide.." :L but nevermind!

Well obviously not sure of times etc but when I went up last I took the train from Swindon to Paddington - Tube to Kings cross (Via circle line) - Direct train to Cambridge from Platform 10 (Though pretty sure this varies).

I would assume they would organise it so we all meet at Cambridge at similar times and so a lot of us will be on that train from Kings cross no doubt!
Original post by chelseayj_
Hi :smile:, I'm going to Bristol, but for engineering. Can't believe how close it is now!

Original post by Gthreadgold
I'm at Bristol! but for law :smile: well done by the way.

Original post by Graceanna
Well done! I'm at Bristol but for humanities :smile:

Well done to you lot too! woo! where are you lot from, im from swansea in wales, have any of you had any information about it? All I have is the acceptance letter and the code of conduct forms (:
Original post by Hannahbbes
Well done to you lot too! woo! where are you lot from, im from swansea in wales, have any of you had any information about it? All I have is the acceptance letter and the code of conduct forms (:

Thank you! And well done to you too :smile:

I've only received exactly the same as you, I want more letters from them because I'm so excited.

I'm from west Yorkshire, near Leeds which is about four hours away from Bristol on a train, argh, long journey.

hope not because thats the same for me, let me know if you hear from them, because i'm getting worried
Original post by Running-Ham
Hey I'm going to Cambridge medicine too :biggrin: I'm coming down from London. Looking forward to it?

Can't wait tbh! Just got back from St Andrews and it is beautiful there too... Hope my AS grades are up to scratch :L only time will tell I suppose. What about you? :smile:
Original post by Sophocrates
I'll be there too! :biggrin: Good to know another person going.

Yay! :biggrin: looking forward to it?
Intriguing :wink:

It may be a little awkward if I walked up to someone saying "Hey are you suicide.." :L but nevermind!

Well obviously not sure of times etc but when I went up last I took the train from Swindon to Paddington - Tube to Kings cross (Via circle line) - Direct train to Cambridge from Platform 10 (Though pretty sure this varies).

I would assume they would organise it so we all meet at Cambridge at similar times and so a lot of us will be on that train from Kings cross no doubt!

Haha, i'm sure you'd get some 'interesting' responses if you were to ask someone that.

Oh, last time I went, I made sure there were no changes included. I hope they don't send tickets that require boarding different trains. :frown:
Anyone going to Bristol ? for the formal dinner are you bringing suits? Or just a shirt and tie, as I don’t have a suit…

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending