The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

The official 'Glasgow is my firm!' thread 2012!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fredrum
I'm in!! Veterinary bioscience and hoping for accommodation at QM :smile:

Does anyone know what happens next? Like when to expect to hear from Glasgow?
I'm so excited :biggrin: x

me too!!! apart from im staying at home in glasgow :biggrin: where are you from? i can't find anyone in this course! have you always wanted to be a vet or work with animals ?
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
Reply 301
Original post by jaay89
Hey!

I'm going in to 2nd year direct entry in zoology (might change to anatomy), anyone here doing the same or going to be a 1st year in biology? Looking to chat to some folk!

Jay

I'm going into first year biology (neuroscience) very excited! :woo:

Out of interest anybody doing the enrolment online for chemistry, I appear to have lectures scheduled through freshers week- please tell me this isn't for real?! :eek:
Reply 302
A question for the EU student : for the application to the tuition fees to SAAS, what documents did you send ? I just filled the form but I don't know if it is ok.
Thanks
Original post by Josiea
I'm going into first year biology (neuroscience) very excited! :woo:

Out of interest anybody doing the enrolment online for chemistry, I appear to have lectures scheduled through freshers week- please tell me this isn't for real?! :eek:

I've got the same thing for physics, and thankfully it's not true!!!!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 304
Original post by RockU
A question for the EU student : for the application to the tuition fees to SAAS, what documents did you send ? I just filled the form but I don't know if it is ok.
Thanks

They may later ask you to send them a copy of your passport as proof that you're residing in the EU. As long as you didn't mess up the most obvious questions in the application that's pretty much all you need.
Reply 305
Original post by jaay89
Hey!

I'm going in to 2nd year direct entry in zoology (might change to anatomy), anyone here doing the same or going to be a 1st year in biology? Looking to chat to some folk!

Jay

hey Jay
i'll be studying biology too(1st yr)!! So which other subjects did u chose?
Reply 306
Original post by Kostaz
They may later ask you to send them a copy of your passport as proof that you're residing in the EU. As long as you didn't mess up the most obvious questions in the application that's pretty much all you need.

Okay thanks, I feel better ^^
Reply 307
Original post by ninja_pidgeon
I've got the same thing for physics, and thankfully it's not true!!!!

haha, well when I saw they were timetabled for Christmas day I assumed something was wrong :tongue:
(edited 11 years ago)
I have chosen Celtic civilisation for my 3 rd. choice has anybody else done this . what can I expect?

thanks

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9300
Original post by Jimboodee2
I have chosen Celtic civilisation for my 3 rd. choice has anybody else done this . what can I expect?

thanks

I've chosen that as well :smile: what are your other choices?

my other choices are psychology (main) and sociology so for my 3 rd was wanting something completely different. looks quite interesting what are your other subjects?

Original post by Jimboodee2
my other choices are psychology (main) and sociology so for my 3 rd was wanting something completely different. looks quite interesting what are your other subjects?

Ooh I tip my hat to you sir, psychology is one of those few subjects I just can't get my head around. I did criminology and the theory part almost melted my brain I'm still a little baffled how I came away with all distinction.

My other subjects are Celtic civ and Latin.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending