The Student Room Group

Psychology AQA A PSYA4 18th June 2012!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by Hooby
Thanks, it's fine now only affected 2 of my exams :smile: my physios finished so am good as new :smile: and I will do :smile: what other exams did you have?

Good to hear. :smile: I've had a Geography, Biology and the General Studies ones. They all seemed to be fine, with psychology being the worst. :s-smilie: Oh well I only need 79 UMS in PSYA3 and PSYA4 for an A overall. :biggrin: How about you?
I'm doing Addiction, Depression and Research methods so I will definitely keep checking this thread!
Reply 102
Original post by Brown Eyed Gatsby
I'm doing Addiction, Depression and Research methods so I will definitely keep checking this thread!

Same as me, welcome to the thread. :smile:
Anyone doing Schizophrenia and Media?
Reply 104
Original post by Heyimdec
Good to hear. :smile: I've had a Geography, Biology and the General Studies ones. They all seemed to be fine, with psychology being the worst. :s-smilie: Oh well I only need 79 UMS in PSYA3 and PSYA4 for an A overall. :biggrin: How about you?

I had a psych resit and sociology unit 3 :smile: they seemed okay, the resit was quite nice :smile: I need a B for Uni but I got 2 marks off a C overall at AS but I can *hopefully* get it up to a B :smile: Have you applied this year?
Reply 105
Original post by Hooby
I had a psych resit and sociology unit 3 :smile: they seemed okay, the resit was quite nice :smile: I need a B for Uni but I got 2 marks off a C overall at AS but I can *hopefully* get it up to a B :smile: Have you applied this year?

Good stuff, good luck with your resit results! :smile: I have applied yes, check out my signature. :biggrin: Which course of you applying for?

Edit: it seems my signature isn't working :frown:, so here you go:

UCAS 2012
BSc Geography (F800)

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 106
Original post by y.yousef
Anyone doing Schizophrenia and Media?

I am if u need help holla on my wall btw welcome! :biggrin:
Reply 107
Original post by Hooby

what are you doing in uni psychology???? :smile:
I did this exam in January, I did Depression, Media and Research Methods so if anyone has any questions then go for it..

I think DSM/BDI will come up on the paper as it hasn't done before and we had a repeated question in our exam just..

For Media, Elaboration Likelihood came up as well as Celebrity Worship and I can't remember the other question..

Research methods was alright, mainly involved Type1&2 errors with statistical tests and stuff..

Hope that has helped anyone :smile:
Original post by ikz94
I am if u need help holla on my wall btw welcome! :biggrin:

Why would you be so helpful?
Reply 110
Why would you be so helpful?

Fine just thought you'd want help from an asian bro fine tight jew! :mad:
Original post by ikz94
Fine just thought you'd want help from an asian bro fine tight jew! :mad:

LOL, nah bro, i was simply asking why someone like you is so helpful.
It's a good thing :smile:
Reply 112
Original post by ikz94
what are you doing in uni psychology???? :smile:

No, well it's got a psychology unit in it but its to do with education: childhood, culture and education at Birmingham and education studies everywhere else but I haven't decided where I'm going yet lol :smile: you?
Reply 113
Original post by Heyimdec
Good stuff, good luck with your resit results! :smile: I have applied yes, check out my signature. :biggrin: Which course of you applying for?

Edit: it seems my signature isn't working :frown:, so here you go:

UCAS 2012
BSc Geography (F800)

Spoiler

I can see your sig now - I couldn't before lol :smile: education studies/childhood culture and education, I haven't really decided which one I want to go for :smile:
Reply 114
LOL, nah bro, i was simply asking why someone like you is so helpful.
It's a good thing :smile:

Oh skeen! that's ledge then i was thinking your parring me there for a sec kl it's bless.
Reply 115
Original post by Hooby
No, well it's got a psychology unit in it but its to do with education: childhood, culture and education at Birmingham and education studies everywhere else but I haven't decided where I'm going yet lol :smile: you?

Applying for Ucas 2013 lol! BsC Psychology! hopefully! :rolleyes:
Original post by ikz94
Oh skeen! that's ledge then i was thinking your parring me there for a sec kl it's bless.

You still haven't answered my question? :hmmm:
Reply 117
You still haven't answered my question? :hmmm:

what question oh that im so helpful erm i think it's because ive grown in confindence a bit !
Reply 118
Original post by Hooby
I can see your sig now - I couldn't before lol :smile: education studies/childhood culture and education, I haven't really decided which one I want to go for :smile:

York, Birmingham and Sheffield all seem to have decent reputations. De Mont seems ok and I know somebody that goes to Gloucester, you have some good choices there. :biggrin: I guess it depends on which of the courses you prefer in terms of modules, etc. :smile:
Original post by ikz94
what question oh that im so helpful erm i think it's because ive grown in confindence a bit !

Why, did you used to have low self esteem b4? :wtf:
There are plenty of students that are really clever, but don'thelp another, because they want to do well for themselves.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending