The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Bristol Firmers 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jtn Star
I have firmed Bristol to study Economics and Management and the offer was AAB. I am thinking of changing to law by contacting the university. Is this possible?

Probably. Email them asap.
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Name (optional): Hannah
Course: Drama and German
Offer: AAB
Which accommodation are you thinking of? Undecided - weighing up pros and cons of Stoke Bishop vs. City / Self-catered vs. Catered (Badock and HB seem awesome but really want to be self-catered)

Anyone else doing one or the other of Drama or German? Or both, even? Finding it hard to find anyone, funnily enough...
Original post by Hannah12894
x

Nice mix.
Original post by -Illmatic-

I remember you from the Cambridge thread, I think?
How's everything going? :smile:
Reply 244
Firmed Bristol about a week ago for Civil Engineering. Hoping to get Hiatt Baker or maybe University Hall. Not 100% yet though
Reply 245
just firmed for accouting and finance. Btw I'm now in Bristol studying foundation!
Reply 246
Original post by Dusty12
My Firm and Insurance are Bristol and Sheffield too!

..sorry it's not relevant to your bus question. :colondollar:
It says on THIS page that all students in uni. accomm. are issued with a free bus pass. :dontknow:

Haha snap! I'll hopefully see you at one of them, preferably Bristol :biggrin:

I just looked again at the link I posted and it says this at the top: Undergraduate students and Senior Residents in University allocated accommodation will receive an annual bus pass when they arrive at the University of Bristol.

I'm just being ditzy, it would seem. So free buses it is!
Reply 247
Just firmed Bristol for History. Ahhhhh!

I have no idea what accommodation to go for yet though.
Original post by Floraa
Just firmed Bristol for History. Ahhhhh!

I have no idea what accommodation to go for yet though.

Ooh :five: for History! :biggrin:
So last day and I finally did it. I went with my heart and chose Bristol :smile: Bring on the agonizing over which accomodation to put down (rather than revision :rolleyes:) I wish I knew if the food was edible in catered halls!

Oh and Course: Psychology :biggrin:
(edited 11 years ago)
What's the Bristol Firmers group on facebook? :smile:
Original post by xfirekittyx
So last day and I finally did it. I went with my heart and chose Bristol :smile: Bring on the agonizing over which accomodation to put down (rather than revision :rolleyes:) I wish I knew if the food was edible in catered halls!

Oh and Course: Psychology :biggrin:

Firmed Bristol for Philosophy & French :smile:
Reply 252
Original post by Abbyyyyyyy
What's the Bristol Firmers group on facebook? :smile:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/bristolfirmers2012/

Prepare yourself first. You've been warned.

P.S. Finally, another Psyc student!
Original post by PsycMike
http://www.facebook.com/groups/bristolfirmers2012/

Prepare yourself first. You've been warned.

P.S. Finally, another Psyc student!

Haha thanks!
Hello everyone who made good decisions! I firmed Bristol yesterday for English! Rather excited :biggrin:
I have NO idea which accommodation to pick though... there seems to be so much and also the website confuses me... is some of it not in proper halls and why would you want that..?!
Reply 255
I firmed for Politics and Sociology!
Reply 256
Firmed for Chemistry (Mchem) :biggrin:
Reply 257
Original post by aimlessinwonder
In terms of accommodation, i'm leaning towards Hiatt Baker at the moment. I'm not particularly bothered about the quality of the hall as long as it's liveable, I just want to be somewhere with a good atmosphere and a bit of fun :P

I know this was posted ages ago but I was just flicking through the thread, Hiatt Baker seems like the most fun out of the halls from what I've read on TSR, apparently it is the 'party hall' :biggrin:
Reply 258
Name: Emily
Course: Chemistry with Industrial Experience (MSci)
Offer: AAB or A*BB
I can't decide which accommodation I like the most, although I definitely want to go self-catered. Any advice? :smile:
Original post by ooeremily
Name: Emily
Course: Chemistry with Industrial Experience (MSci)
Offer: AAB or A*BB
I can't decide which accommodation I like the most, although I definitely want to go self-catered. Any advice? :smile:

Chemistry - impressive :wink: I'm totally lost on what accommodation I want either :tongue: at least you know you want self catered :tongue: i like the look of Goldney but I don't wanna miss out on stoke bishop atmosphere :/

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending