The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Bristol Firmers 2012

Scroll to see replies

Firming Economics & Politics. I'm thinking of Hiatt Baker or Wills. Anyone from abroad who worries about the food like me?:colondollar:
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Name: Clare
Course: English (Q300)
Offer: Unconditional
Which accommodation are you thinking of?: Currently deciding between Goldney, Wills or Manor.

:-)
Reply 102
Original post by GeorgieeT
Yeah I've applied for law, I went to the open day on the 29th of Feb and loved it! Can't wait to go now! Congratulations of your offer :smile:.

Thanks you too! It's amazing there :smile: I'm still trying to decide between Warwick and Bristol for my insurance though!
Original post by GeorgieeT
Yay so have I! :smile:. Which halls are you hoping to get in to?

I'm actually considering student houses at the moment, seeing as I want to stay in the city centre but all the halls there are expensive and oversubscribed.

But I may change my mind!

How about you?
Reply 104
Original post by jordandraken
Firming Economics & Politics. I'm thinking of Hiatt Baker or Wills. Anyone from abroad who worries about the food like me?:colondollar:

Yay! Someone else who is doing eco and politics :smile: I have firmed Bristol as well, hopefully see you in October!
Reply 105
Firmed Bristol for dentistry 2012 :smile:
Does anyone know if we should actively be doing anything about Brizzle yet?

I'm sat here twiddling my thumbs because I haven't heard anything back from them yet but feel like I ought to be doing something. I want to complete my accommodation form now - I would like first dibs on Manor Hall please! :-P
Which reminds me, is anyone else thinking of putting Manor Hall down as their first choice?
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by MoreTeaVicar?
Does anyone know if we should actively be doing anything about Brizzle yet?

I'm sat here twiddling my thumbs because I haven't heard anything back from them yet but feel like I ought to be doing something. I want to complete my accommodation form now - I would like first dibs on Manor Hall please! :-P
Which reminds me, is anyone else thinking of putting Manor Hall down as their first choice?

I don't think accommodation forms go out until June or something like that. I'm as anxious as you are for something solid to further my application haha, but I don't think anything else is forthcoming in the next few months. :frown:
Original post by punctuation
I don't think accommodation forms go out until June or something like that. I'm as anxious as you are for something solid to further my application haha, but I don't think anything else is forthcoming in the next few months. :frown:

Shame!

You don't happen to have been on the Oxford thread by any chance? I was Visions-of-Johanna in a previous incarnation, and got thrown in the Oxford thread via the Cambridge one. All very scary. :biggrin:
Shame!

You don't happen to have been on the Oxford thread by any chance? I was Visions-of-Johanna in a previous incarnation, and got thrown in the Oxford thread via the Cambridge one. All very scary. :biggrin:

Aha, I remember you, and that incident! :giggle: Good times.

So you're firming Bristol? I hope to see you around... former rival. :wink:

P.S. I like your new username! Also, join the bristol firmers facebook group? :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)
Aha, I remember you, and that incident! :giggle: Good times.

So you're firming Bristol? I hope to see you around... former rival. :wink:

P.S. I like your new username! Also, join the bristol firmers facebook group? :biggrin:

It was bleedin' terrifying! :afraid: So many innuendos!

Uh-huh, firmed Bristol and now just waiting for them to send out all the info.

See you then...
former rival. :unimpressed:

:biggrin:

P.S: Thanks! The worrying thing is that when I was thinking of a username it was the first thing that popped into my head. I think I may have a P.G Wodehouse character at some point in the ether.

I don't have facebook. I may have to get it just to join.
It was bleedin' terrifying! :afraid: So many innuendos!

Uh-huh, firmed Bristol and now just waiting for them to send out all the info.

See you then...
former rival. :unimpressed:

:biggrin:

P.S: Thanks! The worrying thing is that when I was thinking of a username it was the first thing that popped into my head. I think I may have a P.G Wodehouse character at some point in the ether.

I don't have facebook. I may have to get it just to join.

Oh yes, the innuendos. :colone: :moon:

Yeah, you should make a Facebook to join the group! You can chat with your future coursemates :smile:
Oh yes, the innuendos. :colone: :moon:

Yeah, you should make a Facebook to join the group! You can chat with your future coursemates :smile:

Will hijack my Dad's facebook (made it one drunken evening so he could talk to his siblings and has since never used it).

I'll see you on there soooon. :-)

EDIT: Ne'mind. Will just make a new one. :rolleyes:
(edited 12 years ago)
Will hijack my Dad's facebook (made it one drunken evening so he could talk to his siblings and has since never used it).

I'll see you on there soooon. :-)

EDIT: Ne'mind. Will just make a new one. :rolleyes:

Fair enough. :tongue: See you on the group soon!
Most likely going to be firming Bristol for politics!
Love Goldney halls, although apparently they're crazily popular which is annoying. I'm after self-catered with an en-suite!
Reply 115
Due to change in circumstances, most likely going to Bristol for Mathematics (G103).

Wills Hall defo
Reply 116
any economics firmers out there?
Original post by jacky23

Hey hey! :tongue:

Firmed last weekish, I take it as you've firmed too?
Original post by jacky23

I am :biggrin: (for L101)
Reply 119
Original post by Yangydoodles
Hey hey! :tongue:

Firmed last weekish, I take it as you've firmed too?

Original post by thegenius31416
I am :biggrin: (for L101)

Just about to firm now :biggrin:

For straight economics, but I'm not sure whether to switch to econ+maths.

I can't wait now, it was my first time visiting Bristol at the open day and i loved it :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending