Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

JP Morgan Schools Programme 2012

Announcements Posted on
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by quint101)
    Congrats. When did you apply? Am I the only one who has not got the above email?

This is all the response I have (application 5th april):

Thank you for applying to attend the Schools Programme - J.P. Morgan London. Your application will now be reviewed, and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch with you shortly.

Kind Regards,

The J.P. Morgan Recruiting Team
    Same, I applied a few days ago so they probably rectified the problem before we sent it off.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Got a phone call as well...I'd just woken up so was confused for a good 120 seconds before putting the pieces together. Women on the phone was really nice but just confirmed it, see you all in London!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    hey!
    I've literally just been called by a woman from J.P Morgan and been told I've got a place for their 2012 schools programme! She said i should be receiveing some information through the post in May, anyone else got any information/got a place?
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rakibm)
    hey!
    I've literally just been called by a woman from J.P Morgan and been told I've got a place for their 2012 schools programme! She said i should be receiveing some information through the post in May, anyone else got any information/got a place?
    Yeah buddy - I can't even remember half of what she said, I was half-asleep :P Can somebody just go over what was said haha?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Part A)
    Got a phone call as well...I'd just woken up so was confused for a good 120 seconds before putting the pieces together. Women on the phone was really nice but just confirmed it, see you all in London!
    Congrats. When did you send of your application? Thanks.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Congrats. When did you send of your application? Thanks.
    Yo, think I sent if off a minimum of 2 weeks ago. Don't worry mate, I'm sure they're just getting round to people and letting them know; they may have changed the message on the system (as I heard it was a faulty email going around)
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah buddy - I can't even remember half of what she said, I was half-asleep :P Can somebody just go over what was said haha?
    not even lying, she rang me before at like 3, then again at 4 with an unknown number, and i thought it was prank calls so i just ignored it, she rang me literally like 10/15 mins ago, and i was ready to go sick at whoever was down the line! haha, luckily she said she was from J.P morgan:').

and well, what she told me was basically:
    -you may of had got an email by mistake, apologies.
    - just to confirm, you have been accepted onto the 2 day programme.
    - just to remind you, you have to make your own way their etc, and then she told me that i personally might want to book a hotel? (I live in Manchester, so i'm guessing for her to tell me that, she must of atleast read through the application, right?)
    I asked her is their a dress code? and she said that we will recieve information through the post regarding the final details, including dress code, oh and she told me where it is, the new offices in london? haha
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Yo, think I sent if off a minimum of 2 weeks ago. Don't worry mate, I'm sure they're just getting round to people and letting them know; they may have changed the message on the system (as I heard it was a faulty email going around)
    Sent mine on the 5th/6th ish. Maybe, but all guys with offers have received the same message! Did you get the "placed reserved" message straightaway after sending your app?
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    not even lying, she rang me before at like 3, then again at 4 with an unknown number, and i thought it was prank calls so i just ignored it, she rang me literally like 10/15 mins ago, and i was ready to go sick at whoever was down the line! haha, luckily she said she was from J.P morgan:').

- just to remind you, you have to make your own way their etc, and then she told me that i personally might want to book a hotel? (I live in Manchester, so i'm guessing for her to tell me that, she must of atleast read through the application, right?)
    I asked her is their a dress code? and she said that we will recieve information through the post regarding the final details, including dress code, oh and she told me where it is, the new offices in london? haha
    Yeah, I'm from up North so I remember the last bit about making your own way there; 2 day trip to London, don't mind if I do

Sweet, up for this even if it's only 2 days long..do you mind if I PM you mate?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Sent mine on the 5th/6th ish. Maybe, but all guys with offers have received the same message! Did you get the "placed reserved" message straightaway after sending your app?
    i didn't get an email saying that your place has been reserved, but yes, as soon as i entered by application, on the website, it did say something like 'your place has now been reserved, and then something about the dates'
    • 27 followers

ReputationRep:

Summed it up pretty nicely there. I live in Bournemouth so will also be booking a hotel it seems (£££ )

I asked her how many were being accepted onto it, but she said she is unsure as applications are still open, any idea from anyone on estimates for the number of people on the programme?

Only other thing she mentioned to me was everyone's CV's have to be screened just to make sure no one has gone and lied about their grades and etc.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I'm from up North so I remember the last bit about making your own way there; 2 day trip to London, don't mind if I do

Sweet, up for this even if it's only 2 days long..do you mind if I PM you mate?
    ahaha i know right! and it's in canary wharf i think.. always wanted to go there, as sad as that seems:L and nope, pm away! haha
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unsworth)
    Summed it up pretty nicely there. I live in Bournemouth so will also be booking a hotel it seems (£££ )

I asked her how many were being accepted onto it, but she said she is unsure as applications are still open, any idea from anyone on estimates for the number of people on the programme?

Only other thing she mentioned to me was everyone's CV's have to be screened just to make sure no one has gone and lied about their grades and etc.
    Ouch, luckily, if i am actually going to go, i have family living in east london, still a trek, but good thing i'm comfortable with the underground:'), book now! it might cheaper for the rooms to be honest, if your planning to go
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unsworth)

Really - I didn't hear her tell me about the last part. That's fine anyway, I can just imagine my Chem teacher being proper annoying and change my prediction to a B instead of an A to get back at me for something :P
    • 27 followers

ReputationRep:
    Really - I didn't hear her tell me about the last part. That's fine anyway, I can just imagine my Chem teacher being proper annoying and change my prediction to a B instead of an A to get back at me for something :P
    Well I asked her if there was any more stages to this as I really didn't think I would get on so wanted to double check I definitely had a place ahah..

I'm sure that wouldn't matter really, just avoiding something silly like someone claiming to get 12A*s when in reality they got 12B's!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Looks like I'm gonna have to do my application soon!
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    :lol: I still haven't started this.. What do they mean by CV screening :ninja:
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard anything back from the one for girls ?
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moiraclaire)
    Anyone heard anything back from the one for girls ?
    This thread seems pretty much like a cock-fest to me.:erm:
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by funkydee)
    Looks like I'm gonna have to do my application soon!
    Good luck, I'm sure you'll get on - LSE Economics is a notoriously difficult course to get an offer from, well done :P

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 3, 2013
New on TSR

Single, dating or in a relationship?

Chat about your life and loves in our Relationships forum!

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.