The Student Room Group
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

Queen's University, Belfast 2012 Applicants.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jackasaurus Rex
Anyone looking for a house share? Three of us so far (one male, two female). Add me on quote me and I'll give you more details, much love x

Hi, I didn't get into halls so am looking for other students to flat share if you're still looking for someone?! Poppy x
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
Original post by Katieh007
Pharmacy anyone? :smile:

Coleraine?
Belfast?
Reply 423
Hi guys i was wondering if anyone can help me out.

Im requesting this information on behalf of a friend..

My friend studied 1 year access course in belfast met, humanitiy study.

He has recently moved house & missed placed his certificate. He was wondering in the certificate does it mention about passing the IT study skills? & would anyone know what this would be equailavent to?

Many thanks :smile:

Margaret
Reply 424
Offer for anthropology of BBB. But I have a lot better offers so I don't think ill end up at Queens. Too much hassle to get to also as I'm from England and will be trying to still stay with my boyfriend (LDR)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Probably a really random question but can any of you put up a sketch map of the ensuite rooms I elms and the height of the bed? I'm just trying to find boxes that will fit to make the most of the storage room. Thanks in advance.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 426
Original post by Kgriffin13
Probably a really random question but can any of you put up a sketch map of the ensuite rooms I elms and the height of the bed? I'm just trying to find boxes that will fit to make the most of the storage room. Thanks in advance.

Posted from TSR Mobile

elms.jpg Map of the halls, Don't know the height of the bed sorry!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending