The Student Room Group
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

Queen's University, Belfast 2012 Applicants.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by prw1993
Anyone applied for chemistry? I sent mine off on 11th November and still haven't heard back :s

I have also, and mine was sent on November 16th so practically in the same boat, however it wont be my firm, Biochemistry will be :smile:
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
Original post by Planar
We did that module last year and it was pretty tedious. It sounds like it'll be so interesting and then... it isn't :s-smilie: I'm firming Exeter, History and Ancient History. Are you from Belfast?

Aw, Exeter's a lovely university from what I've heard :smile: and I live about 25 minutes outside Belfast :smile: yourself?
Reply 42
Original post by prw1993

Original post by prw1993
Anyone applied for chemistry? I sent mine off on 11th November and still haven't heard back :s

I applied for Chemistry, and haven't got a reply either, i hate this waiting! aah :s-smilie:
Original post by caramel
Ooooo I've got that same offer from Queens for Psychology :biggrin:
It's either Queens or Lancaster for me.. parents would rather me go Lancaster, but i fancy a change, still not replied to either though yet!

Being from NI, my parents would rather me go to Queens, because it's cheaper :L I kinda agree with them. Highly considering firming Queens. Still have to wait for two more offers though. You never know, I could end up seeing you there next year.
Reply 44
Hi there, just got an unconditional offer for Psychology undergrad at Queens.

Can't wait to go. :smile:
Reply 45
i have an interview for social work ! (: eeeeeppp
Reply 46
Original post by FirstHeGiveth
Being from NI, my parents would rather me go to Queens, because it's cheaper :L I kinda agree with them. Highly considering firming Queens. Still have to wait for two more offers though. You never know, I could end up seeing you there next year.

Woo! There are a few people in my college who want to go Queens, but i only know about 1 haha. I've got all my offers but Queens is the one I want to go to so far ..you going to that prospective students open day in march is it?
Reply 47
I went to the applicants day yesterday, wasn't too keen beforehand but now I think it's going to be my firm. I've got an offer for business management there and will probably be living in halls.
Reply 48
There have been a number of people who have received declines for Social Work at Queens, they didn't even get an interview. So I'm taking comfort from that!!
Reply 49
What do you all plan to do with your subject degrees when you graduate? Go to England and do a PGCE?
Reply 50
Original post by nicoleio
i have an interview for social work ! (: eeeeeppp

How did it go or have you not had it yet? How long after you submitted your 2nd statement before you got called for interview? Currently writing my 2nd statement!!!
Reply 51
heyy catty_

emm i got a letter to do a second personal statement around about the 20th january! an then sent it the 24th/26th jan i thinkk!! then i received a letter for interview on the 7th feb! the interview is on friday! im sooo nervous!! when did u get your letter for second personal statement normally you hear about a week after that is sent off! make sure u send it asap!!

alsooo

NEARDS....
when is your interview?? how have u prepared for all them questions?? like which periodicals did you look at??

xo nicole
Reply 52
Original post by nicoleio
heyy catty_

emm i got a letter to do a second personal statement around about the 20th january! an then sent it the 24th/26th jan i thinkk!! then i received a letter for interview on the 7th feb! the interview is on friday! im sooo nervous!! when did u get your letter for second personal statement normally you hear about a week after that is sent off! make sure u send it asap!!

alsooo

NEARDS....
when is your interview?? how have u prepared for all them questions?? like which periodicals did you look at??

xo nicole
V

My letter arrived on Friday..has to be in this Friday! Think it's going ok so far!!! Good luck for your interview! I did my sociology degree in the same school and the staff are lovely! Let us know how it goes! Xx
Reply 53
Catty, are you going for grad entry or both? I have only just sent off my confirmation that Queens and Magee can share info! The process seems so much more exciting for me this time around! I hope it will come to me on the day!
Reply 54
Original post by Neards
Catty, are you going for grad entry or both? I have only just sent off my confirmation that Queens and Magee can share info! The process seems so much more exciting for me this time around! I hope it will come to me on the day!

how did u find interview???
Reply 55
I still haven't got a reply for Chemistry! aah I'm beginning to feel like they forgot about my application .. haha.
Reply 56
I emailed the admissions office to follow up after it had been 4 weeks. Got my offer 2 days later!
I got a conditional offer for Biological Sciences and Environmental Biology. four B2s and two Cs.. not too bad :smile: anyone else applied to these?
Reply 58
Original post by silver0
I still haven't got a reply for Chemistry! aah I'm beginning to feel like they forgot about my application .. haha.

I am also waiting and applied back in November! Really want a biochemistry offer also!
Reply 59
Original post by Mikey3-

Original post by Mikey3-
I am also waiting and applied back in November! Really want a biochemistry offer also!

They are taking so long ain't they! :/

Quick Reply

Latest