The Student Room Group

Can't masturbate/use tampons?

Okay, this is really embarassing for me (hence why I'm posting anon) but I figure I need to ask. And apologies if this is a bit gross/graphic but I need help.

I'm an eighteen year old virgin and I don't really understand sex. I've never masturbated, I've tried a few times but it didn't feel good, just like I was feeling my insides. And I couldn't get my finger very far, certainly couldn't have put two fingers up there. I'm fairly sure I was at the right hole, because it was further toward the 'ahem' back of me (though obviously not the actual back lol). I've also never been able to use tampons as I just can't push them in.

I was wondering if this is normal in a virgin or whether this might be something that I should see the doctor about? (even though I really really don't want to). Has anyone else experienced this? Obviously it's quite embarassing for me being the age I am and still being quite clueless.
Reply 1
your just tight, i was before i had sex the first time, i found using tampons hard before i had sex too. so i guess its normal :smile: just be careful when you first have sex becuase my man was quite big and it hurt so much :| id suggest going on top cos then you can control how deep!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending