D: I was given the waiting list...
A bit disappointed, but I guess I still have a chance in getting in. I applied for physics, biology, chemistry and history. Woodhouse has always been my first choice so its abit of a bummer. I had my interview with a Mr Wilson, who in my opinion was definitely something...
I wonder whether or not I should tell Woodhouse that I've got an A* in maths (during the time between interview and now) and that my predicted grades are still all A/A*? Or should I just wait until I get my results and give them a ring?
Last edited by TheChosen; 03-05-2012 at 19:48.
What will i do if all colleges reject me and i have no offers from my college choices? (Tiffins = rejection(waiting list). St dominics=Rejection. Woodhouse= rejection(waiting list).
would you recommend me going to a local sheaat college or just to take a GAP Year do part time work + AS level subject choices revision in spare time i dont wish to write down on my CV of a local rubbish college *Looks* CNL.
should i apply to any colleges above average(get a direct offer) but just prioritise getting into woodhouse as my main goal?
Last edited by XxKingSniprxX; 05-05-2012 at 20:31.