The Student Room Group

A quick on question on exams - help

It turned out i made a lot of silly mistakes in C3 today upon discussing with the rest of my class mates. I'm doing maths a-level a year early, ( completed AS maths in year 11 ), if i resit C3 in june, does it make me look like a noob ? As in, would uni's still frown upon that, even though i initially did it a year early ? :frown:

Note : I'm planning to apply for Dentistry.
no... of course not.
Ur not even applying for maths.. lol
Original post by Troll the Trolls
no... of course not.
Ur not even applying for maths.. lol

Really ? I mean, I was looking at Kings website, they said they dont expect students to resit exams ? So I guess this is regardless of what subject im resitting. So did you say ofcourse not, to the fact that im doing it a year early, so that's okay if i resit since i didnt do it in year13 ?
Reply 3
Original post by iAre Teh Lejend
Really ? I mean, I was looking at Kings website, they said they dont expect students to resit exams ? So I guess this is regardless of what subject im resitting. So did you say ofcourse not, to the fact that im doing it a year early, so that's okay if i resit since i didnt do it in year13 ?

Usually if they say 'resit exams' I think they mean 'resit the whole year' :tongue:

The only university who can tell if you resit exams is Cambridge and you have to declare those on a separate form. Even then, if you resit in the Summer of year 12 you can usually get away without declaring a resit :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending