The Student Room Group

New thread. Biology unit 3 - January 24th 2011 - Unofficial mark scheme!!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by UserInvalid

To be honest, none of them seems hard for me. wbu?

I'm a GCSE Student wondering what to do for A-Level :P
Reply 41
Original post by Big_Ben
I'm a GCSE Student wondering what to do for A-Level :P

oh I see. Thats great.

A levels is not hard, it is about keeping your time well organized. Study everyday, atleast an hour, keep reviewing your work. And do NOT leave it till last minute, or you will suffer badly, you will stress, your performance for exam will not be good, and this I am telling you by experience.

The grade you might have got U due to this could have been A or 100 UMS if you work steadly from the start, not leaving till the last minute.

And finally, its about enjoying not only revising. Look over experiments, and think over them.

A good combination I took is easy, maths, physics and chemistry. Some people take further maths or biology.

The reason I did not take further maths this year is that, I have some GCSE to resits, which may cause pressure in my exam which I dont want. Next year I shall do AS further maths, but oh well it is better then alone 3 A levels.
Reply 42

oh I see. Thats great.

A levels is not hard, it is about keeping your time well organized. Study everyday, atleast an hour, keep reviewing your work. And do NOT leave it till last minute, or you will suffer badly, you will stress, your performance for exam will not be good, and this I am telling you by experience.

The grade you might have got U due to this could have been A or 100 UMS if you work steadly from the start, not leaving till the last minute.

And finally, its about enjoying not only revising. Look over experiments, and think over them.

A good combination I took is easy, maths, physics and chemistry. Some people take further maths or biology.

The reason I did not take further maths this year is that, I have some GCSE to resits, which may cause pressure in my exam which I dont want. Next year I shall do AS further maths, but oh well it is better then alone 3 A levels.

Yeah that makes sense - thanks for the advice, much appreciated! I'm sure you'll do very well!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending